Superstition in African society - 5 bald men killed for gold

How can we solve the large problem of superstition in Africa Sup Forums ?

5 bald men just got killed because people believed they have gold in their heads. This is unnaceptable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins133991.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>niggers being savages
more news at 11

>mfw I googled "BBC Africa"

>Superstition
>Solve

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Holy shit niggers are stupid.

They're just like us only with darker skin

niggers..

KEK

I wonder what bald man actually did have gold in his head to make them think they all do. Very strange they make such a big assumption.

I see no issue. Men with shit genes get killed like they should have long before they were born, and nothing of value is lost.

BUT WE ARE ALL THE SAME

WHITE OPPRESSION CASUSED THIS

You would think after the third they might question the superstition
But then again if you could think you wouldn't be a nigger

Niggers killing niggers
> wants to solve
Get off Sup Forums faggot

Aren't they just taking metaphors literally? Oh wait they're niggers so it was always literal gold.

>tfw white bald man

Nice knowing you guys, the fuckers will probably assume I've got platinum in my head.

you are okay, finland

WE

WUZ

There was a old wives tale which went along the lines of "bald people think a lot", which in term probably got spun to mean figurative gold in the mind.
Nigs being nigs took it literal.

>tfw we used to burn people on stakes because we thought their behavior brought the wrath of God in form of plagues

>the jews tend to go bald
>the jews have the gold
Those niggers are going the right way.

>new superstition
that's not how myths are supposed to work

I guess we need to let them know about the Jew Gold that every Jew has hidden in their bellies?

We should care less about balds. We'll evolution if we left them behind.

If bald men had shit genes then they wouldn't be so successful. The genes that make them successful make them bald.

I wouldn't be surprised if they hide their money in their skulls

>How can we solve the large problem of superstition in Africa Sup Forums ?
A lot of nukes. And cutting off their aid.

Like gays causing the AIDs epidemic with rampant butt piracy?

BALD LIVES MATTER

FOLLICLE PRIVILEGE

get woke people take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

No, it's in their noses. Why do you think they are so big?

And how can we solve the larger problem of bald men?

((((Niggers))))

That's to smell the gold, silly.

>mfw gold in my head

>5 bald men just got killed because people believed they have gold in their heads
Who says they don't?

We don't
malleable minds like that make them susceptible to the influences of higher beings i.e. religion and shit
We need to send good people to force/manipulate them to do ethical things, because they sure as fuck aren't going to learn how to be civil

What's your point? They are still human...

Gold doesn't emit aroma as far as I know, it's actually an electromagnetic sensor they have to sense precious metals, they just camouflage it as a nose

Is there anyway we could remove all life sustaining technology from Africa and let them revert to their native population size?

Pretty industrial revolution of course

>They are still human...

lole like I gif a fk

What we really need to do is cut all fucking foreign aid and let nature run its course.

Fucking hilarious, inhuman monkeys. We need to invade and genocide Africa and the whole middle east

prove that statement

>This is unnaceptable.

Why?

>128992961

mega kek

Better yet to use the money of foreign aid to add mass surveillance. Best version of hunger games

So wait...

America started out as a colony of several European powers and yet, they did not have to decolonize their minds in order to make use of "science" so why do the Africans yammer on about "decolonizing" their minds?

>implying they have knowledge of platinum.

How is this going to be explained away or blamed on whitey?
I bet the murderers use iPhones, drive cars and watch television. They are not some 'lost tribe' who have never had contact with the outside world. How do you explain this savagery without pointing to the obvious? I've never heard of whites in any country doing anything close to what nigs get up to.

I want to say slave labor was a means to put raw materials to use
Look what the removal of slavery did to africa
less people being productive
and a whole lot more of nothing getting done
don't waste perfectly good manpower
else if left to their own devices they just proliferate

I think they mean "colonic". It's basically an enema. IN this case, an enema for the mind I guess.

>that video
Jesus christ, this is the kind of people liberals defend and don't even realise they go against everything that made their country develop in the first place

You are fucking retarded

Let em try...

>science is a product of western modernity
so western modernity utilizes logic, as opposed to eating albinos and fucking monkeys for their AIDs?

so why didn't they stop after getting no gold from the first victim?

And predilection towards drug use.

brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins133991.html

Because they probably thought someone else already got to the gold in the first victim.

Didn't we stop that like centuries ago? Isn't that considered barbaric and retrograde? When you say we, you mean our ancestors? if so, didn't our ancestor also used to be niggers in Africa millennia before? What does any of whatever you said have to do with present day morals? Dumbfuck...

we can build a wall into the Mediterranean. Let them kill eachother and watch from the top of the wall.

Why? It is their culture.

and your culture used to be looking up to a bunch of out-of-touch inbred despots, not that that's remotely as primal as eating and literally fucking monkeys

Lol

Learn English puto

great now I can't go to mozambique :'(

You see a group of black men smashing open skulls to look for gold.

I see people who want to be brain surgeons but being held back by the white man.

wtf I love beanies now

I searched and don't get it

fucking baldlets

when will they learn

We didn't have iPhones, television or internets hundreds of years ago. I bet you my last cent these nigs all have smartphones and watch television.

haha,
baldfag btfo

>because we thought their behavior brought the wrath of God in form of plagues
it was foul winds you nitwit

Don't forget raping babies to cure AIDS

Axis thread!

Made me chortle

>how can we solve X problem in Africa ?
a nuke

TOPKEK

If we could just depopulate Africa and set up millions of solar panels all over the continent we could get some use out of that hell hole.

>Holy shit niggers are stupid.
Maybe it's because of all the gold in their head?

or establish properly regulated hunting grounds and conservation zones

>niggers are stupid for thinking there is gold in bald peoples heads
>cumskins are smart for believing a magical jew in sky created the entire universe which is actually a flat earth on a turtles back
wow...

One involves murdering people and digging around inside their skull for gold. The other doesn't.

>how to solve superstition problem

With a neutron bomb

I don't get it

>mfw someone occassionally puts some fool's gold into dead, bald nigger heads, just to fuck with em

it's a shit source only publishing clickbait. SAD.

>equating archaic phenomonologic to modern ideas
I don't have to be religious to point out how stupid your defense is

the real question you should be asking is, was there actually gold in their heads?

We should correct them and tell them it's hook nosed men.