Did we wake up in alternate reality?

Take this shit for example: Loyalty is now apparently considered something negative...

What the fuck has happened to our world?

express.co.uk/news/world/814491/donald-trump-james-comey-latest-updates-congress-russia-fbi

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13138793
Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the leftist mindset loyalty is the hardest thing... they are never loyal nor respecting

Demanding loyalty from a person is some godfather shit. Loyalty is something you earn, not something you demand.

>demands loyalty to america
>but comey had already given loyalty to hillary

It's nothing new that virtues are a bad thing nowadays.
I'm not a christfag but the 7 virtues were a good thing.

I think it's pretty acceptable to tell someone to do their job properly and stop giving into hysteria.

No, if you are working for the president you need to have loyalty for him... please stop your madness

Comey didn't owe loyalty to Trump. Law enforcement should be impartial and have no loyalties to anything but justice.

>drumpftards can't understand that demanding 'loyalty' from someone currently investigating your campaign is inappropriate
You are all mentally underdeveloped.

The president MUST demand loyalty and if they are not loyal they belong in Mexico

>IGNORE
Ops with Questions
Reoccurrung threads
Ops with unarchived links
>Filter
Question mark
Question words
www.
>Browse Sup Forums without
Shills
Faggit
Niggers
Surveys
Bait
Off Topic

>demanding
Comey eventaully gave him "honest loyalty" and Trump accepted. What he fuck is that? Clearly this is all ambiguous bullshit.

Aren't all government employees supposed to be loyal to the government and the president? Isn't that the reason they do all the background checks and polygraph testing?

Why would you need employees you can't trust?

Then what does asking for loyalty have to do with obstruction? Lol retards

Judiciary is separate from the executive. Asking loyalty to the executive is treason against the US constitution. Maybe Trump believe he's running a corporation.

what do you call it when the cucks get fucked

>what is separation of powers

>Wasn't handling the investigation personally
Whew lad.
>Presidents routinely replace heads of agencies
It was strange he didn't do it sooner like the presidents before him. Oh wait tha'ts right hes not a born crooked ass politician and is figuring out how shit works.

This was in my local newspaper this morning talking about this.

>hes not a born crooked ass politician and is figuring out how shit works
Or maybe he's not very smart.

We are laughing at you now.

There's a difference between Loyalty and Subservience, or Loyalty to a Fault.

Also OP
> Express.co.uk

Sage.

>how to stay in his little bubble

not the same thing.

>Subservience
Muslims need to be subservient by definition. Is Trump starting a new caliphate?

>Exactly

I get the feeling the press may have hyped this up too highly and now they're doubling down, looking for smoking guns that simply aren't there. If anything, this vilified Don

>Aren't all government employees supposed to be loyal to the government and the president?
no, they're suppose to be loyal to the constitution, America and its people

>Isn't that the reason they do all the background checks and polygraph testing?
that's to make sure they're not shitbags and criminals and also if they're in positions of power or where they'd have access to secret info they wont end up being blackmailed

>Separation of powers
Dude bro, Law enforcement is executive branch.

1. the only new info in Comey's statement is that he DID tell Trump he was not being investigated.

2. If Trump is impeached over this there is no way in hell the Senate convicts and removes him from office.

3. If Trump is impeached and not removed, he will not be impeached again, because that's just how things go.

4. So, the best thing for Trump would be to go ahead and get it over with and serve 4 years doing whatever the fuck he wants to do.

But the actuality of the thing is that everyone will grandstand today and the MSM will go crazy AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO ANYBODY.

even a president has to earn loyalty. he doesn't get to walk into the job and demand it.

he can expect the people who work for him to follow, because that's what the country needs them to do. but that isn't exactly loyalty. loyalty is what keeps them on his side when shit hits the fan

this is not something you get to to twist into some left/right bullshit. not to mention, if there is a guy trump certainly doesn't get to demand loyalty from, it's the fbi chief. professionalism obviously dictates the guy doesn't fucking commit treason, that is not the same thing as unwavering 'loyalty' to the president.

he was investigating who he was supposed to

this was some clusmy hamfisted shit from trump

>Please join my executive branch of the government, but feel free to fuck me over for no reason, whatever

>>what is separation of powers

You watch too many Hollywood movies...

The FBI investigates possible violations of federal law for the Department of Justice and conducts intelligence operations within the executive branch of the U.S.
As such it can't be loyal to the executive should the DoJ be investigating the executive.

Exactly. I'm a leaf and you're not.

Why is it weird when trump does something his predecessors do? (both left and right)
Liberal logic is seriously underpants gnome tier. You skip important critical steps to arrive at your conclusions. TWO SCOOPS IMPEACH BLUMPF NOW!!!!!

>Demanding loyalty from a person is some godfather shit. Loyalty is something you earn, not somethi
I'll be sure to tell that to my country the next time I commit treason.

Do you think the director is actually doing the investigation himself. At most hes kept up to date. You are a nigger.

>Loyalty is now apparently considered something negative...
In a democratically elected government -- yes.

In a MAFIA FAMILY -- no.

I know you're trolling but I'll bite anyways.
He might not be but he certainly can remove resources to such investigations if the president "he must be loyal to" asks him to.

>Flynn won't get fired
>The Travel Ban won't get blocked
>The wall won't be defunded
>Sessions won't recuse himself
>Trump won't bomb Assad
>Bannon won't be demoted
>Trump won't dine with the Saudis
>Trump won't sell weapons indirectly to ISIS
>Dubke won't resign
>Spicer won't get demoted
>Comey won't testify
>The FBI isn't investigating Trump campaign
>The Russians never interfered with the election or colluded with Trump campaign
-YOU ARE HERE-
>Trump won't get impeached
>Trump won't resign in shame
>Trump won't try to spin this as a 4D chess maneuver
>Trump won't have everything he's done be reversed
>Trump won't set back the right for 30 years

>In a democratically elected government -- yes.
wrong

White house is not McDonald's. It's not enough just to show up on job you idiot.

tmw left is looking for arguments to make loyalty look bad.. kys fagot

I want so much to love my leafy neigbors when I see them, but you sir are one of the ones who deserve the day of the rake.

they mean loyalty as in
"you need to be loyal to me, don't say anything about what happened, capiche ?"

indeed seems taken out of context, and the full quote was different iirc.

if Trump was supposed to be different, why are you giving him a pass to do the same shit the people he is supposed to differ from did before him?

No the media is just setting a narrative. Comey thought the conversation with Trump could be a prerequisite for an inappropriate relationship. He goes on to say that he never felt that Trump tried to influence him in any way but he wanted to make sure the encounter was written down in case something else pops up in the future.

>referring to what?
I'm curious to see if you're really that dumb...

FBI is part executive branch. Making Comey answerable to Trump.
Separation of powers refers to between executive legislative and judicial

Again, too many Hollywood movies. Get real.

Yeah, I screwed up.

>expect the people who work for him to follow

How do you follow if you're not loyal?

Are you talking about Trump just walking in?

Because i'm agreeing a certain degree of Loyalty is most definitely necessary for all members of any federal government, and well within the right of the commander in chief of any government to demand of what are effectively (for 4-8 years in Americas case) his employees.

>next

Reported to ISIS for past treason

slavshit, imagine you have a boss that is an incompetent prick. he is still your boss, so you follow his orders. you are not loyal to him however, so when management comes by and asks you your opinion on him, you tell them bad things about him.

Because I'm right or because you don't really mean it when you say you want to love your leafy neighbours.
BTW we love the US and its people. Sure its not utopia there but we can get along.

All branches of the justice department are loyal to the us constitution, or should be.

They cant act on anything that isnt a law or a bill or whatever.

The president is the ceo of america.
Has some legislative sway and can help shape policy, and also gets to say who we attack, congress can vote it down, but congress cant choose targets.
I could be wrong on that last part.

The Justice branch are like the workers that carry out the policy.

No, they're loyal to the constitution, not the president. Comey took an oath to be loyal to the constitution.

Like OP said: subservience and full submission to his will and desire. Trump was put there by God, right?

>i need you loyal to me and not leaking documents to reporters illegally
nah, you fucking retard. i expected obama people to be loyal to him and i expect bush people to be loyal to him. trump can get people who are loyal to him as well. it's especially true he needs loyal people when it's him against the fucking world and they're leaking shit and lying like crazy

Where does it say that you have to kiss the president's ass? Because I'm not seeing it.

sorry you don't like it but that's how its suppose to be
the FBI director took this oath when he got the job
>I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Yes, the WH needs to be loyal to the president to run well. Elsewhere nope.
That's because there's ton loads of shit to leak. Some is bound to get out. Imagine how much hasn't been leaked yet. I'm surprise we don't see more on wikileaks.

>kiss the president's ass

We're gonna need a bigger mouth.

>I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion

>Because -faggot.

Current year
>free speech is violence
>loyalty is treason
>racial segregation is good

What the fuck is going on man? This is what happens when narrative supercedes reality.

>>racial segregation is good
but this one isn't bad

oh god damn you retard.
this is totally out of context, for sure loyality is still something positive, but the question is loyality to whom.
loyality to an orange ape or loyality to the country and law.

Loyalty is retarded. If the President does something wrong, you call him out on it. You're just another lacky if you follow every word.

If my son or mother robbed a store, I'm not going to defend them or take their side. They did something wrong and they have to face the consequences.

Please

You misspelled hillary

>Loyalty is now apparently considered something negative

The FBI is independent, you know. Does Sup Forums not know basic facts that we learned in middle school? Or did most of Sup Forums not make it to even high school?

>Bosnian not understanding how a non-corrupt government is supposed to work.
I shocked.

Also, let me guess: You're a Bosnian Serb, right?

Whats it like tying your identity to your race/ethnicity? Is it too difficult to be a self made individual? Hows that herd life treating you, üntermensch?

Loyalty is what you expect and respect is what is earned.

Yes, we know, you're jew, and you hate all christian values, fuck of shlomo!

>I'm a leaf
That's not something you brag about.

>Bosnian can't into logic
Are you having a stroke, retard?

>flag
Quit while you're ahead. Go lurk some more, you're already looking like an idiot..

But it is. We proudly display our leafy flag wherever we travel.

This.

Hey guys, what do you think of Trump's work so far?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/13138793

Oh i see you are new here.. Why don't you take a moment and get familiar with how things work here..

Sup Forums.org/faq

Also if you have any questions regarding our voting system, feel free to contact mods.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

.kys lurker

DOJ =/= Judiciary

So does ISIS...

and at the same time investigate him fairly? Get bent. The President is not above the law.

You are being pro-corruption right now. Trump is a lowly public servant, not a fucking king. He is supposed to pick a director that serves Americans, not to serve him. I dont want the FBI director loyal to anyone, I WANT HIM TO WORK FOR ME, the fucking taxpayer. Trump isnt representing anyones interests but hiw own when he demands loyalty and that is not what anyone sent him to washington to do. We sent him to represent US.

>Trump is a lowly public servant

potus is now low-tier....

So Trump demanded loyalty then:

Asked Comey to go easy on Flynn for his phone call with Kislyak AFTER the FBI said they weren't charging him. (CNN has a video on the 13 Feb, convo was on 14)

Said Flynn was involved and other stuff, and that "satellite associates" may have been in the wrong. Said it would be good to get to the bottom of it.

Asked Comey to tell the American people the truth, that he personally was not under investigation.

Some loyalty. Reminder that Lugenpresse CNN had "anonymous sources" calling Trump a liar when he said Comey informed him three times that he was not under investigation, and Trump was telling the truth, corroborating his justification for the firing. They have less than nothing. They have only their lies and misdirections.

I hate them.

I like how you just make up your posts.

The FBI director gets a ten year term, and usually does not change with administrations. Obama gave the last one an extension of two years before appointing Comey, who was a George Bush appointed attorney general at the time (Comey was a republican appointed official originally).

Also, comey was getting daily briefings on the investigation.

see You're welcome

Didn't vote for Obama....twice?

loyalty is not anything negative, but demanding loyalty from an impartial bureau that is supposed to be independent from any possible biases when conducting investigations or handling itself in general, the president "demanding" "loyalty" from the head of the fbi is considered negative.

>inb4 shill
>inb4 shariablue
>inb4 cuck
>inb4 jew

i love trump, voted for him, greatest decision ive ever made second to marrying my wife, hill and the dems are corrupt, but im a man who can recognize the importance of seperation of powers, and i assume you were asking a legit question so i tried to answered it legitly

>domestic enemy.

If you're not loyal to your president you're an enemy.

Idiot, law enforcement is impartial and loyal to the law, no one is above it not even Mr orange president man

>Bosnian has the audacity to act as authority
>He probably only just got internet in his shitty country
>Acts like he knows how a government should work
Just die, honestly

Go ahead mention it, so that i can tell you how stupid you really are lurker...

Nice mudslinging. But this whole thread is still pro-corruption and encourages more cronyism, all to uphold precious conservative values at all costs. You guys are making the case that you dont care the means. No one ever argued about Obama demanding loyalty or 'ur fired'.