Bottled water

Redpill me on the connection between bottled water consumption and low testosterone levels.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28374065
findaspring.com/
time.com/4275601/bpa-replacement-canned-food/
archive.is/tDJf6
ah.nl/producten/product/wi41029/ah-ananas
amazon.com/Megahome-Water-Distiller-Stainless-Bottle/dp/B00AKCK8NC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496920465&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=megahome distiller&psc=1
usatoday.com/story/money/2017/05/16/millionaire-tells-millennials-your-avocado-addiction-costing-you-house/101727712/
youtube.com/watch?v=OYbRlJLBzn4
youtube.com/watch?v=S_bsSPjtXtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thefuck are you talking about

Petro-chems in the plastic leech into the water. These chemicals act as Xeno-estrogens.

>blaming your betaness on fucking water

I am mixed on this as I don't trust the cuckpisswater that comes from the sink either

Plasticizers act like synthetic hormons making you a literal bitch. But don't think it's just bottles water, as most inner city water is contaminated with womens anti-baby-pill hormones literally making you a bitch before being born:

Prenatal Exposure to Progesterone Affects Sexual Orientation in Humans.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28374065

It's the plastic. I think wrapping and overused lunchboxes are worse than bottles but I haven't really researched it. With jew rule there is no interest to keep males and therefor family happy so nothing gets done.

low test comes from lack of good fat in your diet, too much sugar, lack of sunbathing and lack of exercises/hard real job

I mean, give one reason for your lazy body to produce the same amount of testosterone your grampa had if your lifestyle is the same of a princess.

Pic related tastes like cardboard, but it really does make more sense innit m8.

It's the American "cheese".

This post should have been

I'm /fit/ but that doesn't mean that i don't want to optimize my results. And if the bottled water really has xeno-estrogens my testosterone levels are not the optimum that they could be

>using plastic instead of stainless steel / glass

I drank too much from water bottles and grew up to be a sissy princess.
Effeminate, girly, soft, smooth, hairless, soft high pitched voice, silky hair, cute pink nails and slender fingers, nice thighs...

It's all because of the xenoestrogens in the water, they even made me grow boobies!
It's like I've been on hormones-lite all my life!

Doesn't happen unless you let the water get too warm. Can't trust the store to account for that though. Still better than drinking tap.

Bottled water companies rely on unspecified doubts such as yours to sell you a resource you already receive, but at 300 times the cost. Often, the companies themselves use tapwater as a source.

How warm is too warm? It probably has to sit in the sun in AZ during the summer for two days before it's a problem.

are you eating your own cum yet? it contains high levels of testosterone and minerals. what ever it takes, amigo.

BPA and PET(E) water bottles contain substances which, when hot, leach into the water.
Paraffin-based plastics don't break down into xeno-estrogenic compounds.
Over about 100 degrees Fahrenheit, the water starts to get an off taste, which I wouldn't drink.
Best bet: get a stainles steel water bottle and a good filter.

I don't know anything about low testosterone levels, but by drinking bottled water I became gay. And not like standard gay, but really, super gay.

M8 water had nothing to do with it. You're just a bitch.

But I used to do sports and eat healthy food. What other explanation is there for my extreme femininity?

Artesian well or bust.

A grillfriend who owns your benis?

I've never had a girlfriend.

findaspring.com/

Fresh water literally falls from the sky, flows through streams and collects in lakes why the fuck are you paying money for? Inb4 hurr durr muh pathogens your immune system is weak and the risk is greatly exaggerated by the jew.

That makes more sense. Just about every plastic intended for long term use now has a "BPA free" sticker too. I just drink tap water though.

Kek

>Best bet: get a stainles steel water bottle and a good filter.

Yeah, they are light weight and reusable, you can refill everywhere without producing waste or poisoning yourself.

Also beware of Tupperware if using with warm ingredients or even microwaving, that shit gets fucking hot and will release it's mantitts-hormones on you.

>not living in your own filth
ikr? Indian master race. When did the white man get so softM

My stainless steel thing rusted fairly quickly. I'm not sure why.

>Fresh water literally falls from the sky, flows through streams and collects in lakes why the fuck are you paying money for?

There is no clean and open water sources in the inner cities from which you can collect rain water which hasn't been contaminated with actual pathogens or hormons. You either have to rain collect yourself (only possible with a garden) or guy use the faucet (which can be dangerous in older building due to lead and plastic pipes or Legionella.

You have still to dry it if it's not in use for a couple days or you bought something made in china and it wan't actual stainless steel.

Boxed also has plastic and is even worse

Right in the feels.
Dw tech fueled future is fast approaching; and with it, a remedy.

bpa is also in canned food

time.com/4275601/bpa-replacement-canned-food/

Non-profit campaigns and health-advocacy groups have devoted years to alerting the public about how the chemical Bisphenol A, known as BPA, may cause hormone disruption—which is of particular concern for young children and pregnant women. Now, thanks in large part to those campaigns, many food companies have said they will remove the chemical from their cans.

But a new report from a group of non-profits shows that many cans on U.S. grocery stores shelves still contain BPA. More than two thirds of cans tested, including products by some of America's largest food companies, contain the chemical, according to the report. Even in cans where BPA has been removed, the report claims, food companies have provided little information about what they are using in their canned good instead.

archive.is/tDJf6

>Not having an Alexapure infomemes filter that removes BPA Estrogen Mimickers and Fluoride.
t. Alex.

Use glass bottle only

Well, people eating relevant amounts of their food from cans have nobody to blame. Canned goods are either for animals, worst-case emergency food or occasional ingredients hard to come by due to imports. Everything else can be bought fresh or in bottled in glas containers.

Just don't eat shit.

>Also beware of Tupperware if using with warm ingredients or even microwaving, that shit gets fucking hot and will release it's mantitts-hormones on you.

you should not heat up food in anything made of plastic

>evian backwards is naive

canned food is cheap , so its the poor people who affects it , also there are hormone distruptors in pesticides that is in your fresh food if you dont buy biological food . There is almost really no way to go around this

It's not cheaper than fresh food. Believe me, I'm so autistic and drt poor that I've got a food list and compared it with different kinds of stored ones.

Just buy shortly before closing (it will be reduced in price) and saisonal. It's really not hard to feed yourself with 50€ a month without lacking meat or buying prepaired shit. Most people simply are retarded and don't know how to housekeep. The only canned goods I use is concentraded tomato paste, thuna and corn from time to time.

Anybody claiming that it'S cheaper to buy pre-prepaired meals is cheaper simply is to retarded to cook and it doesn't even take more time once you know how to do it.

Todays cheapo-recipe:
>ground beef 500g (3-4€)
>cream cheese 200g (0,80€)
>oil for frying (0,10€)
>leek 2-3 (1,00€)
>broth, salt, pepper (0,50€)
>bread (1,00€)

>7,40€/5days
>1,50€/ big meal

Fry beef, add leek, add broth when crispy, add cheese and spices (might add some starch dissolved in cold water for more thickness), let boild till it thickens for a short amound of time.

Eat with a nice bread. 500g beef will last you 4-5 meals that way and it#s costs nearly nothing.

It's not a problem of money, but knowledge.

*You'll have to add around 2L of broth, more or less depending on the thickness you desire. STarch will make more out of it and additional oil will make it higher in calorieswhich will make it last even longer.

Bpa is a chemical that operates like estrogen in the human body.
Bpa comes from plastic.
Bpa causes breast and prostate cancer.
Bpa causes high estrogen in both men and women.
Because of this, men and women both experience hormone related mood swings, and negative emotional impacts.

Most bottled water is just tap water from somewhere else.
Same shit from your sink, maybe a little cleaner.
Its too late for me but Smeraldina water seems to be the best deal for clear spring water.

Did you activate your almonds or something ?

ah.nl/producten/product/wi41029/ah-ananas

pineapple in a can is 1 euro its cheaper

You do know that the cardboard is still coated with BPA, right?

>You do know that the cardboard is still coated with BPA, right?

Its almost like (((they))) did it on purpose

>not buying a home water distiller
>not re-adding a balanced mineral solution to the distilled water
>not storing said water in glass bottles

amazon.com/Megahome-Water-Distiller-Stainless-Bottle/dp/B00AKCK8NC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496920465&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=megahome distiller&psc=1

its like you want to be a women!

I used to drink tap water and I regularly beat everyone in my school including teachers and fucked a different girl every day of the week.I drank a glass of bottled water yesterday, now I have tits and my period just started thanks jews

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/05/16/millionaire-tells-millennials-your-avocado-addiction-costing-you-house/101727712/

So, you eat canned ananas on a daily basis (a luxury good eaten once every couple of weeks or months on occasion)? Just eat reginal and saisonal instead of buying tropical fruit and claiming that you only can afford trash therefore. Don't buy strawberries in winter or asparagus in fall and you will be good, frog.

Eat like your grandparents instead of like a hipster and try to cherish such non-regional foods as something special.

i eat pineapple everyday i have hypothyroidism and have to be very picky with my food pineapple is the only fruit they sell without added sugar

>pineapple is the only fruit they sell without added sugar
>without addes sugar

You mean besides literally all european fresh foods sold 3/4 of the year? How about just buy frozen raw berries instead? By god, you really don't know how to feed yourself.

People who drink out of water bottles don't work out meaning low test. It's common sense.

>implying they aren't putting chemicals and female hormones in the water
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

ah-bloo-bloo

They actualy filter that from tap water

They sell frozen strawbeeries for 2-3€/kg and apples 1€/kg, depending on the saison you get plumbs and pears dirt cheap. In fall you can go and collect wild berries nearly everywhere because people don't even know that its' not weed.

No, they don't current water recycling can't filter out hormones. That's why female anti-baby-pills even affect the wild life.

IT'S TURNING THE FROGS GAY

Just drinking fucking tap water and be happy
If that's not enough, find a river and boil the water

Bollocks

>third world doesn't understand that you can't just go out a collect your daily water from the river behind your shed in european metropolies

If only you tasted the tap water we get in certain states. In Illinois it was totally fine. In Mississippi it wasn't good but drinkable. Now I'm in Florida where it smells of rotten eggs and tastes like pure chemicals. So yeah I'll drink my bottled water all day. Like a crime I won't pay.

>Ahmed talking about third world countries
hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=OYbRlJLBzn4

This one is dutch maybe the subs still make sense

youtube.com/watch?v=S_bsSPjtXtA

They can filter it , it would be only more expensive to filter it

Low energy reply, pedro. At least try to use context.

Well sure, they can (meaning the technology is there) but they don't do it with the normal water cycle comming out of your faucet. You will have to install such a filter yourself.