So explain to me Sup Forums in a non-racist way

Why weren't sub saharan Africans able to progress technologically like the Europeans and East Asians despite having all that natural resources at hand? Why weren't there any African intellectuals or philosophers worth noting in history? Does it have to do with the climate?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
unz.com/article/towards-a-theory-of-everyone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lack of iron

they can't help it they were born with lack of oxygen

>Does it have to do with the climate?
Yes.

Brain drain.
People genetically inclined to novelty searching as well as physically strong enough to explore were the ones most likely to leave the continent.

Progress, that is, the pathological desire for permanent dissatisfaction and unhappiness, is a Western meme.

I have no real idea. It is really confusing to me.
The climate may have something to do with it, sure. I get lazy as fuck if it's hotter than 15 degrees out, but you'd think they'd adapt after so many millenniums.

But I guess, if you have your needs met, and it's hot as fuck and everyone is just unreliable and without aspirations it's easy to not try and improve yourself to a serious degree.
But on the other hand, you have many rich people there, warlords and officials. Why do they have the drive the others lack?

Lack of whiteness

That doesn't make sense. According to your logic Africans should have never left Africa.

One of the main reasons I've come up with is that they build their huts miles away from the next water source, thus they were barely able to even accidentally agriarculture and wasted a shitton of time they could've spent doing something productive trying not to be eaten by lions on their way to get water.

So why do blacks dominate in track and athletic sports?
>lack of iron
You could literally dig in the ground and find iron there. What are you on about?

>hotter than 15 degrees out

Wtf Norway, I've lifted outdoors when it's fucking 97 outside. How can you call yourself a descendant of proud Norsemen if you can only function in below freezing temps? Sad!

Lower overall intelligence.

Bad timing perhaps? If they were given another couple thousand years untouched would they eventually improve?

Read the title, I said in a non-racist way. If you mean lower intelligence as in lack of education, yes sure since not everyone in Africa goes to school.

For what ever reason they never evolved high enough average IQ to do anything. That's it, as far as I'm aware.

The theory is that in harsh environments survived only ones who could delay gratification thus store food prepare shelter etc. as a consequence they also developed better cognitive abilities.

Only running and basketball. Basketball is a meme and running is because their knees are aligned with their hips more because of their smaller brains not forcing their hips apart to widen the birth canal.

Of course I function, but I become much less energized than if it's cool.
I've ran up mountains in 36 degree weather, but I generally just feel like laying in the shade.

Many possible reasons.
Some might say lack of intelligence. The average IQ of sub-saharan Africans is about 70-80, compared to 90 for peoples like the Polynesians, 100 for Europeans, and 105 for East Asians.
When half of the population is at or below the level that would be considered "borderline mentally challenged" in European/East Asian populations, and most of the rest are in the category of "Low-average" that maybe they simply didn't think of solutions to problems like the Europeans did.

Lazy niggers who get gibs from whitey get even lazier.

they have lower average IQ, which is the best measure of intelligence we have. not """racist""" just a fact

"Explain why but ignore some of the facts"

Climate. Africa has lush jungles and fields full of animals. (had?) It was/is easier for them to fight over what's there than to put effort into making something for themselves. Why modern Africans are still stuck I cannot really say, but I know they still have problems with warlords and gangs so I'd have to guess that it's the same shit but now they're fighting over resources from aid and trade from the first world instead of just resources from nature.

Why start a farm yourself when you can let someone else do it and kill them at the end of the harvest?

There will always be powerful orks rising from the hordes to lead the WAAAAAAAAGH!

Isn't it racist towards whtes if you put blacks on the same niveau as whites? You are not playing by your own rules.

west african iron age actually started about the same time as the european one
try again

So IQ is racist now? Good job making your country look retarded, nip.

Is brain size racist too?

Climate? Yes. The social climate.

It's not racist, it's just a fact that Africans on average, have much lower IQ than Asians or Whites. You can spot intermediaries with Arabs and Latinos, which never seem to rise to the prosperity levels of East Asian/European/North American countries but are still head and shoulders above pretty much anywhere in Africa.

>the theory
>the
Progress is still an Abrahamic meme.
IQ is nothing but a cultural absorption test. Get out.

Ok, explain why they have lower IQ? How is that possible in the first place? We are all humans after all, just different skin color.

Genetics.

Because they weren't located on main trade routes.
all developed peoples become more and more prosperous and progressive due to trade, as it was not only economic, but also a cultural phenomenon. traders transmitted not only goods, but ideas and new inventions. all nations, that were developed were located on silk road, that was largest trade rout from china to europe. Africa was outsider in this case. Later west become more developed also due to advanced maritime trade routes and yet again, africa was an outsider. Its perhaps due to a climate, that made transsaharan trade more difficult, thus halted development of trade routes in subsaharan Africa and consequently, halted their development in general.

As the indigenous Maori would say, Manaakitanga. Living with the land, providing for the community, singing together. Of course there is other tribes may wanting to take your land, then you trade your woman with the warriors that still stand.

Plus it's not that easy to colonize a continent. NZ lost the number game.

Climate was racist against black people

Celcius my man.

This is literally the correct answer. Black have lower IQ. Is it racist to say Asians have a high IQ? Is it racist to say blacks dominate track and field?

Stupid English teacher, the truth is racist and racism is the truth.

The prevailing theory is that colder climates and combinations of particular resources lead to more ingenious (capable of ingenuity) population groups. People are 100% shaped by the environment they exist in, that is the whole idea behind evolution. How a species nurtures can only come from the surrounding nature, which in turn, shapes it's respective societies. The reason blacks are behind and retarded is because their environment shaped them to be behind and retarded. It isn't as if whites thought "hey let's be smart" it is more that their environment enabled them to naturally advance into being intelligent. It's like asking why a species that evolves on mars would have longer limbs, that's just the way gravity affects them. The environment affected black societies and in turn, black levels of ingenuity and intelligence. Simple cause and effect. No group of people just up and says "hey let's all stop being retarded and start being smart" without external influence. NOTHING happens without external influence.

you dipship, he was talking in ÂșC

Let's say you're a special nigger, that one in ten thousand nigger. You build something awesome. A business, a house, a garden, the wheel -- whatever it is 9,999 niggers are coming to kill you and take it.

Only whites can be racist because we are the only ones who are convinced that we are responsible for our own actions. The rest of the planet is not responsible for their own actions because they believe in some sort of fetish that controls them.
So in the end, whites are the only ones with agency, both in theory and practice.
Now - if you're a nigger you go about your day and because you have no agency, it will never cross your mind that the mud hut you live in needs renovation.

Isn't there a study that specifically analyses the African dialects and mentions from a multitude of samples that 'promise', or by proxy 'determination', doesn't really exist as a linear objective?

I think it's this one:
>whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

Sorry if my guess is incoherent I'm tired as hell.

I'm sure SAT scores are "cultural absorption tests" too, aren't they, niggy?

the key word is winter.

every nation that has or had harsh winters will have an higher IQ. winter makes food scarce and will force individuals to adapt with a strategy. thus humans living in regions with winter have focused on a "r" survival strategy. they are hard working planing ahead and will have little offspring which they nuture the best way possible.
in warmer climate food is abundant and humans rather tend to pursuit a lax "k" strategy they have a lof of offspring and are more concerned about chilling and enjoying the day.

natural pressure = > forces evolution
no threats => no evolution

I think OP wants an even more in depth answers. If we all come from the same evolutionary chain, why did certain races end up having lower/higher IQs than others?

Because snowniggers had to plan for seasons or die

Now your just trolling. Sage this shitty thread.

>tldr
culture. something whites don't have.

They are pretty content with being shitty, meanwhile, look at Japan.

Japanese are the best at LARPing white people that any nation has ever done. Within a century of laying eyes on a white man they westernized, ditched their faggy anime swords and adapted the superior Western saber, taking their technology to par with European nations within a couple generations and dressed like the white man in pro-grade whiteman cosplay quality. They still do. There's nothing Japanese love more than dressing like white people. Even the top fashion feeds of Japanese culture center around looking at Western shit and turning it into something unique.

I admire Japan. If only other nations could LARP as hard at being white as they do, especially white people.

sounds to me like there is a positive correlation between a race's average intelligence and their income. If blacks keep doing better they'll continue getting smarter, and that would be great for everyone.

Then explain the American Indians please, because they lived quite a bit above the equator and had a much more European-style climate overall, and yet they still didn't develop shit.

Heres food for thought
They never had to work hard because of the abundance of wealth and resources, meaning the only incentive to progress was Social Interaction, not scarcity of wealth

This is why they are still very Tribal and put more value in Tribalism and ritualism because they never had to shed it off for the sake of survival like we did

This also means there was no need for technological development because there wasnt a need for it for the sake of survival, by the time it became neccesary for survival Europe already had it fully colonized

So basically its because Africa is so wealthy in resources

And that the only niggers that are marginally more intelligent than the poorest whites are the richest ones.

Africa had a lot of resources, food was always at arms reach

Europe and Asia are cold shitholes, so they had to invent agriculture and domestication just to survive. That's why lactose-tolerancy for instance is more prevalent there, if you couldn't drink milk you just starved to death
African cultures that traded with arabs like Ethiopia were relatively decent places
They only went to shit when other niggers went there and diluted their gene pool
Shit, you said no racism.
Fuck it, they are niggers, that's why, why am I trying to sugarcoat it?

yeah, one could argue asians are better at being whites than whites now a' days. For some reason the japs never let multi culturalism infect them, yet whites bow down to the idea.

umm think again sweetie

interesting take

More like why start a farm when you're genetically predisposed to impulsiveness and plain lack of foresight?

You ever think said environment has caused Africans to develop certain biological traits and functions that apply to the conditions you've described in your posts such as darker skin to protect from the sun, muscular bodies that allow blacks more stamina when it comes to physically demanding activities like running, lifting and jumping, and brains that develop specifically to prepare niggers for a tribal lifestyle rife with stealing and combat?

that's racist because they had commodities and they were too dumb to trade. they live on trade routes now and they're still too dumb to trade.

Do some of your own reading before you come here, doofus, asking your dumbass questions.
unz.com/article/towards-a-theory-of-everyone/

Africa has shitloads of iron.

this. how hard is this to understand to westerners?

uhhh... yeah that's what I just said. If they continue doing well their IQ will continue to grow as a race. With wealth comes access to education and access to education is important when your race was being sprayed with fire hoses and pushed into ghettos 65 years ago.

Please. White culture is so pervasive that you don't even recognize it all around you constantly.

Assimilated is what you are.

>ditched their faggy anime swords and adapted the superior Western saber
You dont seem to know that the "western saber" you are thinking about is just a Japanese katana attached on a western hilt. Not a genuine European saber.
The other stuff you said is pretty much true but you still see people wearing traditional kimonos.

Intelligence has a heritability of 0.85-0.9

It is not a learned trait.

>It's hot as fuck
Didn't stop the Aztects, or Incas, or Babylonians, or Assyrians etc. The fucking Mongols rode through large parts of Asia and Europe, encountering all sorts of different climates from warm to cold, and it never stopped them.

IQ

>if they continue doing well

Which they never do unless someone is actively spraying them with fire hoses. Fact: nigger wealth and prosperity was growing at a much higher rate when it was common practice for Southern Police to sick their German shepherds on a nigger for touching a whites only doorknob

Because they are 0% Neanderthal.

Very few domesticable plants and animals

well its hard to catch up in a year when things tend to snowball throughout history.

Low IQ.

btw fuck Sup Forums fuck kek and fuck all of you

and people

>So why do blacks dominate in track and athletic sports?
That cpuld have something to do with slave eugenics.

Africa is richest continent on the planet. It contains over sixty percent of world's arable land, while Canada in comparison contains less than one percent.
Anything else but hunting/gathering is not necessary.
Compare this with Europe, where you had to spend half a year hoarding resources, because next half a year nothing will be available. Even the dumbest of the serfs had to make long time planning for shelter and food stocks that would have to sustain him for next half a year.
Could you do it, to make a list of things you'll need for the next six months?
Those who couldn't died of hunger or froze to death. It is a perfect natural eugenics. It also forces you to cooperate with your neighbors, whether you like them or not.

They had help from the ancients though.

>If they continue doing well their IQ will continue to grow as a race.
See . Their brain mass is way smaller than whites or asians, or any other race really.

Also see pic related.

OP is either a faggot or a troll.

Then explain to me why the Inuits are pretty much similar to sub Saharan Africans today. Why didn't they develop like the Europeans despite living in harsher climate zones?

Explain
>white culture

have you considered a balance between

not spraying them with firehoses
and
not giving them baby bonuses/not condemning the police for doing their jobs and arresting criminals?

there are issues on both sides of the coin here. The extreme right solution is to crush them into submission and the extreme left solution is to baby them and remove responsibility.

How about a little of both. How about more police and removing baby bonuses?

Fuck you too Mr.Uaregay

niggers

It's because one time the actor who played Mr. Belvedere accidentally sat on his own balls and they had to stop taping for two weeks.

>I want you to give me a logical explanation of why X is Y but you have to discard any logic, reason or evidence pertaining to X that results in Y which falls outside my ideological framwork.

You fucking idiot , they're just niggers , okay? niggers are gonna nig , niggers don't civilizachion , you dig?

Why they are niggers is a long story and it's up to debate.

Getting up to go to work and feeding your children a diet that doesn't consist of McDonalds and flaming hot Cheetos

But the mere existence of blacks who are not criminals and contributing members of society means we should make an effort to civilize the ones that aren't, as killing them all/sending them to africa would be unethical.

>List of smartest countries:
>Germany
>Italy
>Japan
>USA
>Argentina
>Korea

wow why is this not the slightest fucking bit surprising.

America, the Axis powers, white argentina, the rooftop Koreans, and the chinks are smart and everywhere else is slipping right into the abyss. Not the slightest bit surprised.

How about we just send them all back as reparations and put a giant dome on it so they can never leave again

Height, and sports are the only way out of the ghetto.

Yup that's white culture for sure.

No evolutionary pressures

Africa literally has all you need to survive a walk away from wherever you are

Even if you unironically believe that, it could still be easily argued that whatever "ancients" you mean, deemed sub-saharan Africans as too stupid to even understand and adapt their teachings.

i mean, if this were right after the civil war, I'd agree. Lincoln planned to send them back to Liberia but that didn't work out. Now they have families here and only know a first world way of life, it would be unethical to ship them back to africa at this point.

Go speak English like the cuck you are , at least i chose to spoke it , it wasn't imposed upon me or my people.

you can't take away their gibmedats because they'll just vote and rally for them back because their tiny brains can't comprehend a life that isn't handouts