What happened to this beautiful country, Japan?

It was the best country until 2010,
since then they have fallen behind in every aspect, the gaming industry, auto industry, IT industry. What happened? The birthrate is also heavily declining. Why is the government does not do anything to get back to the 1st place, i remember in 2000 everyone wanted to go to japan because it was so unique, so advanced, econimically great, great culture and people....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
atavisticintelligentsia.us/oslos-muslim-ghetto-photo-essay/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gaming industry
But the general consensus is that Japan's wiped the floor with the Western gaming industry so far this year

they are trying to grow something

Dark Souls, Bloodborne, yeah stfu

try living here
it:s fine

ongoing Fukushima.

Seems the shills have picked Japan AGAIN today as a target. I knew with the 2020 Olympics the shilling would be bad, but this early? Come on.

Hide and whatnot.

lold and agreed.

I want to live there

>Those digits

He confirms it!

Seriously, I could see saying that the Japanese vidya industry was in a slump from 2010-2015 or so, but since then, Western gaming has been trying it's damndest to overdose on shitty identity politics and the quality of its output has fallen off the fucking cliff. Meanwhile, Japan seems to be getting it's mojo back in the gaming sphere.

country is good. it hasn't changed since 2006. that's a good thing.

>muh degeneracy industry
Who cares. videogames are literal bluepills. How can you call yourself a repdilled and yet support video games? I don't understand it.

>who cares
OP brought it up though

>How can you call yourself a repdilled and yet support video games?
How can you call yourself redpilled when you post on the autistic screeching board of a hawaiian basket-weaving imageboard?

Every smart society's birth rate will start to slow down, Japan just got there quicker than the western world which is what is starting to happen now.
The problem is mass immigration in European countries and far too much of a diversity in America. This isn't a problem in Japan, nor mine because we aren't idiots so we will continue to be the majority in our own countries even if our birth rates start slowing down.
Japan hasn't either fallen behind, the PS4 is the most successful console currently and many of their companies are still going strong like Nissan, Canon and Denso.

imagine being born a babydick asian japanese dude

i would kill myself too

the hard working post-war generation got old and retarded.
Their kids grew up in comfort and have no ambition or spine.

But all said Japan will be fine.
I've been noticing people are getting more chill since they know they can't compete. and of course pussy is still top tier.

It's not that bad. Lived there for around 3 months. The only issue i see is work stress and some laws that are a bit out dated. I was in Hiroshima with my girlfriend as she lives there.

Even in Hiroshima, there are plenty of stressed salary men there, that just look like they are sick of life. I talked to a few as well in my broken Japanese.

After a few drinks they spilled the beans. Opened and said how sick they were of life. Quite sad actually.

Still great...
>Survived 2 nukes
>immuned to radioactive sushis
>survived biggest earthquake in human history
>Replacing population with robots instead of niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY

As long as they stay with their culture and dont accept migrants Japan will sustain. Accepting migrants would be the suicide of Japan's culture.

What do you mean by migrants?

They already have tons of seasonal workers from the Philippines and Indonesia.

>As long as they stay with their culture and dont accept migrants Japan will sustain. Accepting migrants would be the suicide of Japan's culture.

THIS
demographic winters are reversible.
It comes and goes...fluctuates...

But letting hordes of 3rd world vermines creates irreversible conflicts and potential genocides.

I'm waiting for my girlfriend to graduate in a year, then we've both already decided we're leaving Londonistan.

When I visited Japan a month ago, it was amazing. Not some magical dream anime land, but it was safe, comfortable, friendly, fun, and everyone was nice. There were no niggers, no muslims, exciting places, jobs, everything. I could get a job just by virtue of being a natural english speaker on top of what I specialize in. The west is truly lost. Let them have it, I don't even care. I never considered myself a patriot anyway. Even if the Japanese treat me like a filthy gaijin, it'd still be better than how most nationals are treated here.

I'm an immigrant.
But I also make usd 300k+ a year and pay a shitload of taxes.
They have a point system for screening, I think it works ok.
The problem is when you allow masses of retards.

South Korea is the same way. Been and lived in both. i would really like to live in South Korea. However my girlfriend is Japanese and she doesn't wanna leave. Looks like i'll be going to japan for the next few years after i graduate.

Seasonal workers have to go back whether they like it or not thus making it a non-issue.

I mean't migrants as sand niggers and unfuckable weebs that go there seaking Anime land. I think that Japan should literally ban anyone who has a history of anime. Not even kidding.

I've been here a long time, and have noticed that weebs don't last long, 2 years max.
They eventually get depressed after realizing 3D Japanese women care about your hygiene and career.

We're the same, Norway too. It would be easier for you to move here since we're very close to each other, everyone speak English fluently here and we're like 99% white, guessing you're white too.

>videogames are literal bluepills
Only western video games are blue pilled. Nip games are red pilled

Fair point, Though I've heard that some stay.

I don't know anything about Filipinos and how they conduct themselves as immigrants, but I'd assume that they don't act like entitled niggers/spics/arabs.

As long as they can't push left-wing identity politics in Japan, I think the japs will be fine.

I wouldn't know i haven't lived there long enough. After college may actually live there long term. Girlfriend and i planning on marriage but just waiting for the right time, and when we have enough financial stability.
Also need to graduate from college. Hopefully i can find something there to do with my field of study, i don't want to English teach for the rest of my life.

hikikomori.... karoshi.... that's what happened.

Sup Forums happened.

I think Japan is doing WAY better than the West at the moment.

America and cancerous American degeneracy happened.
Japan became a US proxy state after WW2 and the Japanese soon spiralled into the same consumer fever dominating the people of the United States. However Japan is still tons better than the USA because it's actually a 1st world country instead of pretending to be one.

what field? i make ~200k in the west but i like japan, did a working holiday there in the past. bad jap skills but good in my field.

people always wonder why i look romantically back at my time in japan. it wasn't some kind of techno big city fantasy. my favourite times were in the comfy small towns, where everything is in order, the people are lawful, the nature and culture is pretty, and most of all, its SAFE. i'm going to buy a place in the mountains there, one day, when the time is right. i have the cashola i just need the time to feel right.

> i don't want to English teach for the rest of my life.
>English teach

I don't think anyone wants that bro.

Make sure you meet her family first.
Japanese people can be fucked up too. Stay away if you detect shady shit.

I'm an engineering manager for an american tech company.
The key is to never work for a Japanese company. Its shit.
Either work for a foreign company or go independent. Law is fairly favorable to contractors.

What's the Japanese word for these people again?

hikikomori

Yeah, you guys are appealing too. My girlfriend is a big fan of Denmark as well. I'm a bit more of an aspirational type though, so I like the challenge of learning a completely different language.

Riiight. Thanks.

take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

Damn, I'm jelly my dude. I am very poor but I'd love to retire in Kyoto in like 100 years. That place is pristine.

We would definitely expect you and everyone else who move here to learn our language though, even if we speak English very well, we have very strong integration policies.

That's the way it should be.

oh do you
atavisticintelligentsia.us/oslos-muslim-ghetto-photo-essay/

>Oslo
?
That's not in my country though

Already have. She lives near them so we went there frequently. Her dad likes me but her mom is kind of iffy. Her dad and i however talked for awhile. We get along well.

The best games that have come out this year are all Japanese

Todai is consistently ranked as one of the leading universities in the sciences

Japan's recession is real but not nearly as bad as the western shills make it out to be