Northern Ireland will join the Republic Soon

Daily reminder, protecucks

Are you an Irish-American?

I am a plastic paddy, yes.

I'm Catholic but I also hate the EU and the fact that the Irish Republic is basically a cocksleeve for them. You guys need to side with England on Brexit.

Excellent

Yet another thread about Ireland from an American heritage fag.

There are like 30 a day, it's becoming pathetic now lol

They just don't understand the geopolitics of it at all. Fucking LARPing with a child's knowledge of it.

Sorry we have pride in our heritage unlike you pig-faced rotten teeth ridden swines in England

>our heritage

I'm not surprised you have no knowledge of the meaning behind that word

HAHAHAHAH
Bumping so everybody can see the problem this board has with LARPing Americans.

fpbp

Your heritage is now ruled by an Indian Homosexual and the bit of Ireland you hate is the only right wing part of Europe.

Sorry Ahmed, but we have the mental capacity to remember our ancestors

>Ahmed
Genius

How can I hate Northern Ireland when a majority of the people there side with me now thanks to Catholics outbreeding protecucks?

>majority of the people there side with me

>I can't read maps or google basic things

Brits, everyone.

to be fair the Indian homosexual is a thatcherite, I don't like him but he wants to cut benefits for migrants

>Head in the clouds: The poster

What's that white bit?

>Look at all my reaction images

L O L

>Identity Crisis-ridden American makes an Ireland thread pretending to be Irish number #137571 this week

I too am Catholic but since the gay marriage vote it's obvious that Norniron = Best Ireland.

>my reaction

b-bodies of water...

The DUP, or the "Protecucks", are pro gun, anti abortion, anti Communist and right wing.

The ones who want what you want are "Blacks in Brits out". They're refugee welcoming, aborting, gun grabbing pro tranny loons. So I suppose in that regard you're identical.

because of unionists, in northern ireland we missed out on the celtic tiger, and now were missing out on the second celtic tiger as well.

the difference betwen ireland and NI is staggering. Northern ireland is essentially 3rd world shithole in comparison to down south. its actually really sad thinking how better off we would all be if unionist just didnt exist. :(

>t. buttmad Northern Irish Protecuck

You burger cunt, you wouldn't last one day in Belfast.

Thanks for proving to everybody your complete child-like ignorance of the situation over here

>the people who are farm owning, religious fundamentalist, conceal carrying, death penalty supporting, fag bashing and repeatedly vote for traditional values are cucks

To my knowledge they have plenty of food there so I think I'd do fine
>buttblasted protecuck can't explain anything so he uses reaction images

like pottery

>let me tell you which countries are white

Honestly just leave you look like an idiot even to the Irish mate

>180 million white americans
>triple the population of the U.K.

okay.

Yes because you protestants speak for the Irish, as you always have...

>It's an
>1 foreign American thinks he knows better than literally all of the natives
>episode

>Yes because you protestants speak for the Irish, as you always have...

Oh no, that's obviously your job to speak for all of the Irish.

I was born in Ireland you ignoramus

As a Catholic Irishman, yes.

Never. Ignore flag on on holidays at the moment in Tenerife.

The real Irish don't want them. The Brits don't want them. Best case scenario for that welfare leeching shithole is independence as a new country.

They can fuck right off, as can you. You're american, not Irish. You have nothing to do with our people or our land. Your opinion, like your entire existence is meaningless and worthless.

>I was born in Ireland
>Muh heritage

Yeah, I'm sure you were Jamal.

But will there be an Irish republic TO join by that time?

>pic related, I'm /excited/

>You're american, not Irish. You have nothing to do with our people or our land. Your opinion, like your entire existence is meaningless and worthless.
Absolutely based

>I was born in Ireland
Mouse born in a stable doesn't make it a horse you mutt.

>conceal carrying

nope

>death penalty supporting

nope

>farm owning

protestants stole land when they came here first, this is true

why are you coming onto to pol and lying?

Holy shit.

Lesbian National-Personifications is my fetish. Where did this come from?

>This thread

Unfortunately your kind were rats born in the sewer :')

>180 mil whites
>130 ish non whites
I want out senpai

No mate I was born behind a cabbage patch but it still doesn't make me a important part of your daily nutrition.

just stop, none of us accept you lmao

We still have the highest white population of any country on the planet

Why would I want acceptance from a Brit?
You may want to see a doctor if that's true

A big thing of brown paint has more white than a small can of white.

i accept irish americans. so youre wrong

>a Brit

>What is Russia?

>British fleg
But do the Irish accept them?

>Implying your "muh border" feelings ever mattered in this.

It's up to the people living there, not some fuck in Dublin or London, or any other place. Mind your own business really.

No it won't. We don't want that porridge wog infested hell hole.

Fuck off plastic paddy burger wankstain.

Irish-centric threads are inevitably so retarded.

British education, everyone.

>No it won't. We don't want that porridge wog infested hell hole.
>Fuck off plastic paddy burger wankstain.
fuckin this

no

We also have one of the highest non white populationsin the west
Percentage wise, we're only

>His country includes "white hispanics" which are replacing the native people
>trusts his country's statistics on white people

I only wish I could subjugate these potatonigger-Americans like you did, dad.

>being jealous of niggerized America

This
>tfw

>jealous
honestly what? lmao this thread is a comedy goldmine

Reminder that your country has dropped more than 10% in whiteness in just a decade

Yes

He can't handle our greatness or the greatness of Ireland, let Ahmed have his little fantasy trip

Take a look at all of the actual Irish posts in here, and stop replying to me. Maybe take it up with them hahaha, my point's already been proven muchacho

/thread

>He can't handle our greatness or the greatness of Ireland
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA The level of LARP is off the charts. I suppose all other Irish that reject you can't handle the greatness of Ireland either?

Why does pride in your heritage automatically mean supporting irish republicanism?

That's all his ridiculous education permits him to know about the country, of course.

englishman living in belfast here.

NO SURRENDER

Can we all just accept that collectively we've dropped the ball. Every western nation is losing out to niggers and arabs.

These threads are typical shill divide and conquer tactics to hamper any kind of consensus that would save our nations and cultures.

>greatness of Ireland
Ireland is up a creek friend, I hope NP can save them

Does anyone have that pic of RTE where they BLACKED that Irish mythology hero

Agreed mate. I'll leave the thread now, I've made my points for everyone to see.

The fact that op lives in the US makes this entire shit even more hilarious

SEND HER VICTORIOUS

>It's another "I've never even been to Ireland nor even have Irish grandparents living in Ireland but I'm going to LARP about my heritage" episode.

As predicted, the Anglo Internet Defense Force has arrived with a full battalion and even brought some Irish volunteers.

Over my dead body

Irish Americans are literally the ancestors of people that nature tried to wipe out with the famine. They shouldn't be alive because they weren't intelligent enough to survive.

They don't understand that Ireland has only ever been united under one flag in its history. That is the only way it will ever be reunited.

If you wish

It was the opposite friendarino, those who could afford to leave did so

>weren't intelligent enough to survive
No, they just took a walk out of the Bog and went to a country where they could make mad shekels senpai

Stop LARPing, you aren't going to do shit

ok.

You are the reason why Americans get shit on on this board, please neck yourself immediately

>posting a black and white photo from before either of us were born

The troubles are over, the real Irish people are tired of senseless violence

> those who could afford to leave did so

Statue in the Dublin docklands to pay tribute to those "wealthy" Irish that boarded the COFFIN ships to the new world as indentured servants.

Yeah they did do that and fair play to them. Just wish their descendants would keep their noses out of our business. Its not your country anymore.