Like Oh my god, hes banning muslims and they didnt do anything wrong

>Like Oh my god, hes banning muslims and they didnt do anything wrong
>user what do YOU think of Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwBx43_5bt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dunno, not into politics much, hey your hair looks nice, wanna fuck?

*unzips dick*

*turns 360 degrees and leaves*

"I frankly think the media makes him out to be way worse than he really is."

He should be banning jews as well. Gas the kikes, race war now!

Did i say any of you could leave the kitchen?

gas the kikes race war now!

Lying isn't hard guys

Who cares about the opinion of cross dressing harlots? If a woman wears pants I don't take her opinion seriously, I'm against homosexuals

Trips of win.

lol you mean a 180?

Yes they did. They looked the other way when their brothers were conducting terror. That makes them equally guilty.

Yknow over here in the united states when someone conducts domestic terror, people Do Not look the other way. They report them if they suspect anything. We dont give these people medals.

They're lucky they aren't being diverted right from the airport to Guantanamo Bay. Just to make sure every last hair of their past is combed through.

god damn theyre all fucking ugly

"whatever you say. Want sum fugg?"

>I saw some cutie muslim girl on that boat, beautiful eyes, nice rack, I wish we had more women like that here, haha

>"letting women vote was a mistake"
>leave with a somber/stern face

That will fuck with them in ways you can't even imagine. Sure they'll all pat each other on the shoulders and talk shit about what an asshole you are, but in their heart of hearts something will stir.

He sucks ladies, my god you all smell magnificent.

begone thots

Not a single one of these women are grab by the pussy tier; does that answer your question?

you silly women, trump doesn't hate muslims, he loves them
why else would he sell weapons to Saudi Arabia?

That feel when gf and all her mates are liberals.

>YOU think of Trump?
Very low energy, sad.

and that coming from a britfag? kek

Alternatively you could state "north america is the property of european men" and then leave. Again, this will fucking kill them on the inside. Just state it, ignore their screeching and leave.

Sorry about the_donald, but we don't want you here either.

That's how I was raised to think, I was always told growing up politics is for men and women shouldn't vote. I didn't even know there were women leaders until high school. But I remember high school was the first time I found out it WASNT illegal for a nigger and a white woman to be together, boy was I shocked

>If a woman wears pants I don't take her opinion seriously, I'm against homosexuals

Why would Polish women care what I think about Muslims?

If you wouldn't grab 3 and 4 by the pussy, you are probably gay.

hownuru

>Like er muh gawd I know right?
>And this fool Blumpfy is about to destroy ze environment. Im telling you gurl.
>Enough with this nonsense tho. Who is up for strip spin-the-bottle?
>WOOOO

>Well maybe if they ran Bernie the democrats would have actually had a shot at winning. The Democratic Party is dead to me, we should be regrouping and propping up a third party if you ask me.

challenging the conservative requirements for what women were expected to wear, and pioneering the sexual revolution. Women began wearing pants—not the bloomers of the late nineteenth century, but legitimate pant suits, and for the first time in history, the trend was here to stay.

First of all the feminists in the 1960's started wearing pants to challenge gender roles, secondly the bible says it's forbidden to crossdress, thirdly crossdressers are almost always homosexual. It's immodest for a woman to wear pants she shows her crotch and butt to the whole world. If my wife ever went out in pants I would beat her, I don't want her exposing her body like that to the world.

i never said brits were good looking now did i you fat freak?

They need to tighten bestiality laws back to previous standards.

Isn't a short-term ban good? I think that if it would be extended further until America has a way to vet them correctly and keep your country safe? Now please start sucking

Beastiality laws are stricter here than many European countries and US States. In countries like Denmark full intercourse is legal, but I agree the bible says to kill the man/woman and kill the beast.

Fuck Trump, fuck muslims and especially fuck jews.

t. me last weekend with women

This precisely.
If you have an honest intellectual discussion with women you earn every ounce of pain you get.
Lie, change the topic, move the fuck on. They're not looking for enlightenment, they're looking for attention and confirmation that they're not complete airheads.
So just deny reality for them and let them toddle on their merry way. Honest discussion is not wanted, nor appreciated, amongst women.

>Yes they did. They looked the other way when their brothers were conducting terror. That makes them equally guilty.
Now you _can_ divide the world into Muslims and non-Muslims.
And then _yes_ the terrorists are all Muslims.
Well, not all....
The white supremacist terrorists aren't Muslims.
The Irish Catholic terrorists aren't Muslims.
etc.
And never mind that your argument could be used against all white supremacists (or all whites), and all Irish, or all Catholics.
But never mind that....

You could also divide the world into integrationists and segregationists.
That makes it simpler.
ALL the terrorists are segregationists.
Which would explain why they keep striking just before EU elections.
They WANT conservative segregationists like Le Pen, Farage, and Trump to win, because they share the terrorists segregationist, conservative views, even if they are nominal enemies.

Malcom X used to meet with the Klan in secret for the same reason.

>lying to please women

This is where you numales go wrong.

And you wonder why white women are voting liberal.

If you don't know how to easily turn a question like that into an opportunity to dispense redpills and increase attraction due to your way superior political knowledge, kys

>thinks lying to women is to please them
nigger please - it's so I don't have to be arsed with their nonsense.
When you figure out the difference, come back and maybe you'll stop shitposting.

how new

>believes women think logically
see for a proper explanation.

trying to drop redpills on women...next you'll be trying to import muslims for a peaceful, prosperous society....

Shrug and say
>I disagree but whatever we're all different
And move on. I want to sleep with this women not argue, but I'm not going to be dishonest

i think there are a lot of brits who would be alive today if their government had done the same thing and protected their people and their borders

Works everytime

COMEY COMEY COMEY Trumpy gonna get impeached... ur all fucked ahhahhaahhahahhahahah.

thots be gone

youtube.com/watch?v=dwBx43_5bt8

say it with me, folks.

>He should be banning jews as well. Gas the kikes, race war now!

what the fuck are they putting in the maple syrup up there??

> say nothing
> get up calmly, and chain the doors shut
> proceed to have a one week rape party with all of these skanks

Implying he didn't walk out the room backwards.

One on the far left and the second from the right could impale me with their big thick feminine penises

Voted for him twice!

got a hillary voter deported too!

happy easter!

>Trump is a zionist puppet who also works together with the wahabists in Mecca
>he is my enemy as much as he is yours
>say it with me: Heil Hitler 14/88, Frauleins!

Second on the left.

i think you should all be put in burqas
white sharia

Geez, why is everyone such a beta cuck?
You just drop some good arguments to change their views and proceed to convince them that it's good for them. It wont be hard since they are women.

>All these people acting tough ITT

Yeah, nah. I understand that it's tempting to put librul cunts in their place but it's hardly ever worth it.

I've lost several close friends in the last couple of years because of politics. Not because I've confronted them or been a little faggot about it, but because lefties have a nasty tendency to cut you out, shun you and ostracise you if you don't agree with them. I actually lost one of my best friends nearly a year ago because I simply said that leftwing people should try to understand Trump and his appeal instead of blindly attacking him. He just cut me out of his life from one day to the next.

After a while, it wears you down. You stop wanting to speak freely and have discussions about politics because lefties take it so fucking personally all the time.
Dare to disagree, and your closest friends and family stop seeing you as a person that they've known and loved for years, and start seeing you as an evil caricature of Hitler. You can't win. You can't convince them. It doesn't matter how sound and reasonable your arguments are - your only prize for winning debates is loneliness.

Don't debate politics with lefties that you know and love, for your own sake. You WILL regret it.

>falling for the oldest reverse bait
>calling out the newfag
shiggy

If you really pressed me, maybe #4.

Jeans=tight, tits=pert.

You would be facing the same direction dumbass

wowowow

Realism. Although if you listen to modern TV/movies, they've moved from 'stage talking' where every word was enunciated clearly, maybe even with an English accent (this is a very effective way for audiences to hear the content), to mumbling, which is supposed to reflect reality. In your example above, reality would be a more subtle barely audible gaseous escape, but to convey your message, indeed a clearly audible sound effect was required. Nay, obligatory.

I love how you guys rip on Muslims for being oppressive & shitty meanwhile you don't even want your own women to wear pants.

Newfags

numale faggot

I'm glad your meme is dead

fpbp

yes. my own personal meme.

"turns 180 degrees and grabs one of them by the pussy"

No, you have to use emotional persuasion not logical but its still very doable.

>I wish he'd ban pajeets as well

Of course not. If they have a nice ass, those bitches be in some tight skirts

2>5>3

he didnt gas the muslims

Whatever you say sweetheart. Now undress

Well you know what? Fuck him. Those slimy pricks are like women denying men sex, using every punitive tactic they can get their petty hands on. You'll realise that it's better to be shunned and a just-thinking man, than a herd-dependent lemming, willfully hurling yourself over the cliffs of degeneracy with the rest. We're not meant for this world, user. Getting cosily bedded in amongst the plebs (even on here) isn't good for us. That's why clever hermits go inna woods. Look for 'probably me' lethal weapon soundtrack by sting, for some audio amusement

>The white supremacist terrorists aren't Muslims.
>The Irish Catholic terrorists aren't Muslims.
>etc.
kek that's it

Wrong. I'm a borderline Chad.

I only know about 3 people in my age group who are conservative. Everyone else ranges from normie pleb-tier "centrist", to far-left nutter.

You can't thrive as a young person (at least in this country) if you openly voice right wing opinions. You are met with a wall of autistic shrieking, and then suddenly, a deafening silence as everyone turns their backs on you. It's beyond depressing.

>current year
>caring about what women think of you
find yourself a racist waifu and raise nice racist kids with honor and dignity.
>falling for the hot but crazy girl that will cheat on you multiple times and deny ever cheating on you but playing the victim card of "you only care about sex and not me it doesn´t work out im sorry"

god damn you michaela you turned me into a grumpy man nearing 30.

it only takes you one whorepill to realise most women are inherently worthless to talk to or listen to their thoughts regardless of how hot they are.

take the real whore pill instead and live single outside of one night stands , maybe have one kid one day or two but dont multiply like rabbits.

Because it's crossdressing! Go back 50 years not that many women wore pants

And Muslims aren't opressive, they let their women wear pants like whores, they can do whatever they want divorce is permitted, it even says in the Koran you can't remarry your ex wife unless she marries another man then divorces him.
Islam is a insane liberal cult, in Iran they go sex change surgery funded by the government. They believe you can change God's creation they are insane

germans make the best racists.

Sauce on pic? A bitch looks familiar

This is something a lot of Sup Forumsacks can't quite grok - the social ostracization if you openly espouse anti-immigrant/SJW/'progressive' opinions. Simply because a lot of them are socially isolated already.
It's why I said earlier 'just lie to the dumb bitches' - otherwise, your social life is gonna go boom. They'll call you ignorant, racist, sexist, and then assassinate your character all over the place. You will suffer the consequences of being truthful in an era of lies.
Besides, bitches are for fucking, not long intellectual discussions. Change the topic from something that is a downer to something that they'll find funny and laugh about. Then cut one from the herd and hook up with her later on.

Technically 'I'm not interested in talking about politics (right now)' isn't a lie

Yeah, he's an absolute twat. No regrets there. Once the cat's out of the bag, that's it really.

(Not sure if I should add the really pathetic part of the story because I know at least one friend visits Sup Forums and he could be in the thread.) Basically, the guy got so upset at me daring to disagree with him that he had to be talked down from literally running away from our airb&b and staying in a hotel just to escape my evil fascist presence. Beyond childish.

But again, I can't tell you how miserable it feels to lose close friends (and be basically disowned by family) because they don't know how to handle civil debate and disagreement. My sister won't talk to me either because she's a Green and I'm right wing (we were never that close, but now she explicitly ignores me like I don't even exist). You lose a lot of faith in humanity.

hello mladies im black and this is my 32cm cock.