From the country that gave the world the solar road, comes the charging road

Now, the only thing we need is to combine the solar road and the charging road and we got a HUGE boondoggle that costs billions and is completely inefficient!

P.S. of course it is a French-BRITISH cooperation... autism at work!

motoring.com.au/renault-shows-off-road-that-charges-evs-at-100kmh-107212/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/TzrbX
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/RP10-62
youtube.com/watch?v=4sfwDyiPTdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please use archive.is next time.

archive.fo/TzrbX

>break down
>step on road
>die

So fucking gay, I'll continue driving my WRX, thanks

Gypsies will like it.

Wonder how badly debris & rain & ice will fuck this shit up

Are they trying to make things as inefficient as possible on purpose?

Germany is the master race.

Only ingenious Germans could come up with this technology.

Everyone else is a subhuman incapable of innovating.

As usual, it is up to us master race Germanics to improve the world.

Everyone else is not even human.

It wouldn't be that retarded to put the solar panels besides the road.

>P.S. of course it is a French-BRITISH cooperation... autism at work!

How bitchy can you get, Germany?
Don't tell me you're STILL butthurt about us leaving the EU?

I haven't seen a technology this infeasible since the internet fridge

>debris & rain & ice
Silly goy, in the startup innovation world only California exists!

just another aryan blood harvesting scam, just ignore it fritz

>developed in cooperation with British EV experts Qualcomm Technologies and fellow French firm Vedecom

Brexit is literally 52% untreated autism.

Solar roads are a fucking meme.
It's never going to happen!

Weren't trains invented about two or three hundred years ago?
Because that's what that is. A wasteful train for one person instead of 1000

>wanting to govern ourselves
>autism
this is why your dying germany

As usual it is overseen by German masterminds.

French and British wouldn't get anythinig done withouth master race Germans guiding them.

We are the world's best engineers and technicians.

We are the master race.

fucking kek

I thought having cables above the road so you can drive big rig trucks on electricity just like trains was a pretty good idea. But this seems pretty dumb and a lot more susceptible to damage and problems by leafs etc.

Enjoy being sterilized by your (((overlords))). Yes, goy, drive over this amazing rail pumping with special "energy". Make sure you spread your legs while you do.

>Hey, at least you're fighting (((global warming))).

You were governing yourself. Stop this bs. The EU is literally 95% about trade and the economy and 5% about other shit ... in this other shit area, Brits got opt-outs left, right and center.

WipEout

How to turn a road from a million dollars a mile to 20 million a mile all while killing the efficiency of electric cars since wireless charging is 60% effiencnt compared to 98% for wired

>susceptible to damage and problems by leafs
wow just like Sup Forums

Why not just make a tram?

sounds great until you want to go off roading ...

Another beautiful French victory.
Can we stop winning already?

He is yet another autistic german kid that will end up fucking up his people even more by screeching

Fucked over and over by the Entente, good work mate, nice cooperation

>sounds great until you want to go off roading ...
Obviously you have battery pack in the car.

wind and solar dont work

thorium atomic is the answer

>on the roads

Even if these are feasible why not just put them on the sides of the highway? then they can act as barriers too. I guess the answer is they don't fucking work.

TIRED OF WHINING

>The EU is literally 95% about trade and the economy and 5% about other shit
You cant seriously believe this? about 2/3 of uk legislation passed in the last 30 years were about complying with eu directives. You might notice it yourslef if your countries legislature wasnt already wholly subsumed by the eu

>wind and solar dont work
They work just fine, they are just not a good fit for every application.

Unless we find get some new revolutionary energy tech we need to use every alternative we got. Wind, wave, solar, geothermal, biogas etc.

Unpopular opinion on Sup Forums but I say we shill for renewables. The less oil we need the less powerful the saudis are.

Ooooo original. Do you vape, too?

I wouldn't want to think about how much of g*rmany is untreated autism if I were you kraut

so... it's basically a train/railroad?

Solar roads are the biggest meme in existence. They continually get destroyed by reality. Cars are too heavy, weather exists.

That's fucking hilarious!

sounds heavy

My god, Norways' culture has spread to Spain

>The less oil we need the less powerful the saudis are.
The saudis, eh? Why do you think good ol' Doland doesn't like renewables too much? Because coal is so fucking awesome? Or maybe because oil is traded in sweet, sweet dollary??? Without all those foreign currency shekkels, do you really think the USA could go on and print all the shekkels out of thin air?

But yeah, muuuhhh saudis.

Only about 1/3 of all oil is used in transport and energy. It's overwhelmingly used as a feedstock for plastics and pharmaceuticals

France and Britain have such a strong historic rivalry but also a lot of love and respect for one another, while Germany elicits nothing but uncomfortable grimaces and awkward silences from the rest of the world.
Germany is like an autistic kid who takes everything too seriously (in a bad way). Like when you were a kid at school playing football with your mates, and there was always one who would work up a sweat, start shouting at teammates, tackle too physically, etc. Not impressing anyone, just making us feel uncomfortable.

>Implying Solar panels alongside the road will provide enough power for a autobahn
>Implying you dont end up using coal to power that shit up as left doesnt want nuclear
>Implying it wont be inefficient as fuck thanks to tranfering power over huge swatches of distance, especially in america
>Implying we have infrastructure to make these roads commonplace outside the few privilidged cities

>You cant seriously believe this? about 2/3 of uk legislation passed in the last 30 years were about complying with eu directives.

>Still believing UKIP propaganda.

Look it up. Most UK legislation has nothing to do with the EU. From zero hours contracts to the NHS to the UK military to snooping laws for the internet to anti-terror laws to how some coffee shop is licenced etc. - it is all British law.

The EU literally only has powers in the areas that the member states gave to the EU - based on a unanimously approved change to the EU constitution. And those areas are listed in the EU Treaties.

ALL competences not specifically provided to the EU are member state competences.

i think its only the eco commie types who shill it who are unpopular, energy self sufficiency should be pretty high up on everyones wish list

SOLAR
FREAKIN'
ROADWAYS!

You won't even have a country if you keep letting those savages into your country and your women fuck them and convert to human cruise missile religion.

Daily Reminder:
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

I wonder how toxic that road is. The solar road is incredibly harmful for the environment considering the materials used in photovoltaic cells.

so whats new exactly?

>solar road
>Britain

think I found the weak link in this plan

>cross the road
>get shocked to death

>sounds heavy
Electric cars all ready exist and are practical. This just allows to you travel further without recharging, if at all. Don't know how effective they are, maybe doing this on just a small part of the highway allows electric cars to drive nonstop all over the US. The battery packs are good enough for personal cars anyway, you don't need constant power unless you are driving a big rig with a full load of lumber, and those things should be hauled on rail road for as long as possible anyway.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet, Goymani making F-Zero a reality.

one step closer to making arab oil obsolete

>They work just fine
Except for the fact solar panels break all the time and are expensive as fuck. Just use nuclear for fuck sake.

You can drive on the free way and not use up your battery store. Then when you have to get off and drive around town you will have a full battery at your disposal. More useful in countries with a large country side i'd imagine

This also solves the migrant problem.

I wonder how many hours until some nog realizes he can remove one of those panels from the ground and sell it for a thousand euros.

>Most UK legislation has nothing to do with the EU
In practice we have a civil service completely aligned with the bureaucracy in brussels.

>researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/RP10-62
An estimated 13% of Acts and Statutory Instruments have an EU influence, whereas that rises to 62% when EU regulations are included in addition to Acts and Statutory Instruments.

But it doesnt matter if its 99% or 1%, why on earth would I want a supranational bureaucracy having any sovereignty over my national parliament at all?

>Just use nuclear for fuck sake.
Or hydro, if they spent the se energy figuring out a way to use the oceans enegy we would be way better off,
This is just virtue signaling,and few nations do it as shameless as the french

if this is what germs consider innovation then your nation is over

how come Elon didn't come up with that idea, lol what a loser

yes. what is new about it? we have 40 year old buses here that do it. the only difference is that the power line is identical to the tram power line.

>Create a dozen molten salt reactor thorium power plants
>Have enough energy to fuel the whole of Europe
>Have electric cars that drive by themselves and charge themselves
>"woah woah can't do that, how are we going to justify spending X trillions a year on bullshit like solar roads?"

really irradiating my sunspots

>Or hydro, if they spent the se energy figuring out a way to use the oceans enegy we would be way better off,

The best they've come up with are these faggy "wave harnessing" contraptions. It's such a waste of potential (geddit lel).
Why are they all on the surface of the water? They are just harnessing the gentle power of 2 foot high waves. The sea has so much more to offer.

>French-British engineering

I'm sure it will cause cancer, cost billions, and randomly explode.

im guessing because it would be easier to build and maintain on the surface?

>But it doesnt matter if its 99% or 1%, why on earth would I want a supranational bureaucracy having any sovereignty over my national parliament at all?

Because it adds wealth to your citizens. It is as simple as that.

The 62% is BS by the way. It doesn't account for actual impact on people's lives. I can pass 17,000 EU legislative and regulatory acts, if they related to all kinds of industries, it has virtually 0 impact on the average Joe on the street.

You'd have Mexicans with an electric car chasis hitched to their 4 MPG shitter 1970 Ford just to charge the batteries for their electric lawn tools

Shit like this only works assuming there is a culture that will follow the rules.

there are also tidal turbines, which work like wind turbines but are completely submerged. Not sure what other types of energy sources you mean aside from wave and tidal power

>Except for the fact solar panels break all the time and are expensive as fuck.
You seen the new solar roof tiles from tesla? They don't cost more then an ordinary roof and its basically the first generation, its just going to get better from here.

Are you so fucking poor that you can't even afford a roof over your head or what do you mean by expensive? Are you a literal nigger living in a stray hut or some Appalachian white trash peasant living in a corrugated metal shack?
youtube.com/watch?v=4sfwDyiPTdU

>Just use nuclear for fuck sake.
Nuclear is a meme.

>brake solar panels
oh no i got some shards i can cut myself on
>brake nuclear power plant
oh no all the fish died and every one got cancer.

Nuclear has a terrible track record and every accident becomes a huge fucking issue. If you don't think solar, wind etc is enough then just burn coal, cheap, plentiful and clean enough with the new scrubbers.

>German
Shut up mourad.

>Why are they all on the surface of the water?
Seawater is pretty hostile and designing something that will be economically viable that will last is a pretty big challenge. But if you could put some generators far out into the sea like in the middle of the gulf stream you could get a lot of constant power from there. But then you would need a pretty big cable to, maybe in combination with an underwater Atlantic tunnel.

American cars ?

Here's a better idea.
Charging stations connected on an electrical grid with the power cables either high in the sky or deep in the ground to keep it safe.
Far less cost considering it wont have to redesign the entire highway system and it's safer.

Word!!

But I liked it better before when they posted Wayne Lambright facts

Wayne Lambright Meme Facts : Taking it in the ass doesn't make you gay!!

Fair points, but it still feels like they aren't using the sea to its full capability.
It covers 70% of the planet, it's miles deep, and it's full of crazy shit. You've probably seen some science documentaries where they go in a submarine to the bottom of the ocean, and inevitably mention that the pressure is so intense that it would crush your bones and implode your body instantly if you got out to swim.
But the best they could do was a bunch of gimmicks floating near the beach. It's pretty derivative of existing ideas. There must be a more efficient way of using the ocean.

This.

>Fair points, but it still feels like they aren't using the sea to its full capability.
We aren't, not even close. But we aren't using the land to full capacity either. Don't forget you need to service these things to.

>you can't go off the road goy

ignore this (you)mining T*rk

Wow it's a less efficient version of light rail.

But we can't have rail. Self driving cars somehow preserve the illusion of freedom, m8.

My alternator already charges my mustang...

Your idea isn't far from an old idea

K so we will just build millions of houses and start slapping solar panel shingles on them, surely that will work everywhere. Surely they wont be ripped from buildings in hurricane and tornados, surely they will gather enough light when its been raining for two weeks straight.
>nuclear is a meme
What a fantastic argument
>nuclear is dangerous
Now THIS is a meme
>chernobyle
1980 russia was absolute shit and had zero regulations, they ignored every single warning. The reactor was old as fuck as well.
>three mile island
Not a single problem was reported.
>fukushima
Entirely japans fault for building it where they put it.
In a country like america we have regulations that will keep this from happening as well as plenty of places to put reactors safely.

>moving wire through a magnetic field produces an emf in the wire
>put magnets on ground and wire on the car

whoa this is the power of the french

wrong picture

In case you haven't realised yet, you're living in the EUSSR.

The EU is agitating for an army... not to keep people out, or to defend borders and keep the peace, but to keep people in and threaten member states.

The biggest threat to global freedom and democracy (white, western civilisation) is not Islam, it is the EUSSR.