Would you marry a man who transitioned into a woman so well that he is physically indistinguishable from a real woman...

Would you marry a man who transitioned into a woman so well that he is physically indistinguishable from a real woman (vagina, uterus, etc...) except at the chromosomal level?

I wouldn't.

>Would you marry a
no

No. People will still look at you as a degenerate loser regardless of how you try and justify your mental illness

nah

>marrying anyone
>ever

No I would murder him

Depends if she still has her princess pole

Why would you marry if they couldn't reproduce? That said they could be my side chick

spbp

Cutting your dick off doesn't make you a woman, it makes you a eunuch. So no, i wouldn't marry a eunuch.

marriage is the act of making family. family purpose is to bear and raise children
2 males marrying is a joke

nope.

>physically indistinguishable from a real woman
literaly impossible

why does OP have such queer fetishes?

>This is me
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why would I waste my time marrying someone who can't give birth?

I don't want a man who's mutilated her body. I want a real man with chest hair and balls and a penis who can cushion my head on her soft downy bottom.

mah man

Did you ran out of women, faggot?

no

I genuinely don't understand the "would you settle for something shitty" threads. You only get 1 shot at life.

Chromosomes > All
So never!

Marriage is for homosexuals

Fuck off. They don't get a uterus, and the "vagina" is an inside-out penis. It produces no lubrication and would be like fucking a sock.
No thanks.

What is a surrogate mother

That still makes you gay which is against Islam

>chromosomal levels are what makes you a man or a woman.

If you're asking cause you're thinking about doing it. My advice to you is don't do it - you can't change the biology.

What the fuCK

>uterus

It doesn't work like that.

op is a faggot

No; I'd want them to still have a dick.

Absolutely not.

i only like female women

what's the point?

>marriage
>impossible to produce offspring
you niggers do know that the institution of marriage was put forth to protect mothers and fathers and their sons and daughters, right?

oh and another thing
sure
I would fuck It's brains out, oh yeah, I have no problem "assuming" my eclectic sexuality
it's just that I don't make my sporadic sexual fetishes a cornerstone of my whole self
I take them privately, outside of the social realm

oh and another thing
anal sex is good sure
but it literally turns to shit when it's the only alternative

oh and another thing
wait till It hits 30 and watch It crumble under the weight on invasive surgeries and toxic hormones

oh and another thing
whatever happened to androgyny?

>Would you marry a man
No

>he is physically indistinguishable from a real woman

Hell no!

I nearly fucked one of these things once. Then I noticed the brow ridges. My interest totally evaporated. Gross!

Superior male brain to raise kids because women are bad at raising them. Also more likely to be honest with you and less prone to cheat.

But not really: the big thick feminine penis on the petite little body

We aren't that far from being able to transplant them. Within a decade full transition should be possible.

>female women
KEK

Nope.

sage goes in the option field

Fuck no.
Women and men have different souls/life force energy.
Luckily my sensing abilities are top notch.

I've said it before, if certain tranny/traps could bear children, they'd make better wives than some fucking women out there these days.

It just doesn't happen. Even the most passable of trannies are quite obviously men.

Transition is a meme. Nobody has ever transitioned, no one will ever.

No. I was born too early for that.

However once it becomes possible to grow our own children I would consider it.

To be honest a man who wants to be a woman makes a better woman than most women are these days.

They have a mans mindset in what makes the ideal woman. So generally all they want to do is cook, clean, look after their husband and children. Where as most modern women want to ride the cock carousel for at least a decade, then have a career and risk having retarded children in her forties, then she doesn't even want to raise them so you've pay for nannies and others to fuck up your family.

Traps are the future. Just a pity I won't live to see it and I've to settle with a real woman.

this is the next liberal cause... making it illegal for men to not have sex with transgender men-to-women, if they've gotten them into the bedroom and then discovered the genitals

my nigga

It will soon, I am glad we are spending tax dollars to fund this important research.

i can understand that desu

keep em as a side bitch though

It's true you fag

You wouldn't be able to get away with introducing genital mutilation now. Maybe one day pol will persuade the common people to move on from such barbaric kikery.

You just trade them in for a newer model when they start breaking down,

Marry no. Date yes, but only if he kept the penis. What's the point otherwise, real girls have actual , self lubricating pussies.

Just saying.

Female sex-organs but still male sexchromosomes (xy).

25% chance of kid having (yy), I don't even know what such a thing would look like, if it wasn't a misscarriage outright.

#1 - they're fucking insane
#2 - no kids
#3 - that's fucking gay

OP's name is Faggy MacGayver

this is true, im not against a trap but none are hot as real girls

no- partly because i want kids, but mostly because such a person will not exist in my lifetime.

WIsh I hadn't destroyed all my exhibits. Give me time

EXHIBIT A

EXHIBIT B

EXHIBIT C

EXHIBIT D

kys degenerate.
What if they have a child through a surrogate? Or what if she marries a widow and raises his children?

how tall is he and how does he look in full clothes? I'm pretty sure going anywhere in public with him would be degenerate.

EXHIBIT E

AND YES LAUREN SOUTHERN IS A TRAP

We have failed white males

you can't judge from a picture as the taker can fuck around with all sorts of tricks to affect your perception. in real life, you fuckin know. you would too if you took a step out of your basement.

>>sides == in.orbit

If he can give birth and looks like a woman, he technically is a woman, so yes.

This one is ugly and obvious

Moderate kek

NOPE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER ONE

EXHIBIT F

Cherry picked an OLD ASS MOTHA FUCKA who caught onto the trap meme too late

EXHIBIT G

This is what happens when they don't start hormones young enough, and even then well past its sell by date.

One of the only thing I like about progressives right now is they are pushing hormones for younger and youngers kids, the next crop of 'girls' are going to be great.

Started transitioning at what like 80?

No. Because i couldnt be with someone who can beat me at video games.

If only...

...They. They got to Trombley too?

My poor favorite psycho.

It wouldn't be viable. The X chromosome carries a lot of information required for life. For instance the genetic information for creating angiotensin receptors is located in the X-chromosome.

what exactly can you do with him through?
All you can is spend all day fucking him and hanging out. Even doing that with a real chick is degenerate, life is about building something with a woman, children, home

hahahahahahahaha oh fuck you're right

Hell fucking no

The whole point of getting married - settling down, etc - the meaning of life.... is to have kids. Like it or not. You take your good traits (DNA) and mix them with someone else with desirable traits and have kids that will live on and become great - maybe even one day take care of you in your old age.

Unless you are a genetic failure yourself - then please go be gay and end your pathetic gene pool and don't add to it.

Eventually all the weak genes will be bred out of the system and this mental illness will have subdued and be brought down to a minimum.

EXHIBIT H

>Would you marry a man who transitioned into a woman if he was a woman..

Alright, now you're resorting to nigs

Post some good Asian ones. Lots of them

fuck: yea
marry: no

Bill Hader!

>physically indistinguishable

But there's no such thing as a self-lubricating false vagina, they just haven't been invented.

So no, I wouldn't marry such a man. I wouldn't marry any man.

Both Wachowski "Brothers" are both trans now.

I can understand one of them.. But both? Something really weird here.

marry? no. kill? yes.

Only if it's Cagliostro level.

No, I don't support degeneracy.

No. I'm not gay and I don't like the mentally ill.

sbbp

Trap threads make it so easy to tell the newfags from the oldfags

Newfags are so scripted

>muh "i don't support degeneracy" in their little gay plebbit numale voice