Is there a single country on earth that Britain didn't make better by invading and occupying it?

Is there a single country on earth that Britain didn't make better by invading and occupying it?

Even the fucked up ones would have been even more fucked up without the civilising influence of the British.

Isn't it about time the world started thanking us?

Tasmania. The British drove the native Tasmanians to extinction, no full blooded Tasmanian exists today

the United States
in fact we surpassed you guys after we kicked you out lol

Fuck yeah

No, there isn't. You just went about it the wrong way. Should have occupied Poland etc instead of wasting effort and resources on niggers. You'd still have a white only Empire and Europe would be the comfiest continent (all of it)

If Britain did the same to most ape people and ape "cultures" the world would be a better place for it. Just imagine what a beautiful world if would be if Africa were fully contained of whites and not a single black beast existed.

Germany.

Tasmania is now a civilised, developed part of Australia. Try again.

There would be no United States without the British. Without us it would either be Native Americans scrabbling about in the dirt or Mexico.

Try again.

>Isn't it about time the world started thanking us?
Antifa already did about a year ago

Well Dad we did have to leave your fold so... Still love ya, just wish you'd sober up to today's threat. Still rooting for you!

> Extinction is okay because muh development

That's a good thing

say that to mandate Palestine the mighty British empire that decided to gain a conscious in 1917 and guarantee land away to the jooz yh that makes sense

Germany

Israel is a civilised, developed nation. Without us Palestine would just be the Muz murdering each other in the desert. Try again.

Germany wasn't a solely British occupation. It was occupied by the Allies, which included the burgers and the Soviets. Try again.

Germany

the land that is now Israel

Objectively better than what preceded it.

South Africa was great without the Brits.

You're lying to your self if you don't think English people are the most Semitic looking people in Europe

It is.

How? Your bill of rights in the constitution is almost identical to the british one of 1689 which already governed the US. it was stronger, more secure, and put at the forefront of government with the strengthened executive branch behind it. but the amendments are damn near identical.

>native Tasmanians
You mean "aboriginals"?

The problem is that you didn't finish the job for the rest of the continent.

But, you are us

Read the op again, corn-syrup brain

>implying the US was better before we brought civilisation to the continent

I thank Jolly Old England for making British Hong Kong a wonderful place for my grandparents, my parents, and the first half of my childhood.

Modern Britain however, gets no sympathy from me, and probably none from your ancestors as well. A Muslim Mayor of London that excuses frequent terrorist attacks? I used to say, Long Live The Queen, but I think Her Majesty deeply regrets living to see this. I hope she can hold out till Mayor Muhammad gets tossed out at least.

>There would be no United States without the British. Without us it would either be Native Americans scrabbling about in the dirt or Mexico.

Or it would be Chinese.

Reading through the thread, as expected no country was better before we invaded than when we left, the only arguments against are strawmen

You're welcome, world

"You guys"

Who the fuck do you think Americans were back then? Somalians? Irish? You were majority Anglos.

>Is there a single country on earth that Britain didn't make better by invading and occupying it?
Germany.

Don't confuse London with England Canuck.

We should demand payment.

Thanks mum

London is not British.

But it's your capital, you have ceded your capital, your oldest city!

At least when fucking JUSTIN dumps garbage into Canada, he does it to Toronto. I bitch about this, because I'm in Toronto...but as much as I want Justin to suffer by having the slimes in his house, I don't really want to see Canada's historical city pf Ottawa fall to garbage.

Though Montreal is getting blacked because the French there are dumb enough to import Haitians, they do this because the Haitians speak French and are High Yellow, but they forgot that it happened because after the White Genoicide, they kept a lot of the white women and forced them to 'marry' the local dindus.

That is not the topic of this thread.

i love how anglos love to piggy back on American greatness

sure you faggots planted your flag first. but when the country ACTUALLY began developing instead being a protestant refuge state, we told the British to leave but being British means you dont know your space, so it was a rough divorce and when we outgrew you you go all WE WUZ on us

if you fags never left we would be like cucked Canada, it was only after the British left is when the country truly became great, just because ewe are in the Anglosphere doesn't mean you own us

>Germany.
Cuck speaks truth

Tasmania is literally the only place in the world that experienced a negative evolution. They lost their ability to make fire.

You speak English (poorly). Your entire nation is based on the British liberal tradition (liberal in the classical sense). And Canada is cucked because of the French.

Show some gratitude, you ungrateful swine.

Germany was occupied by the burgers and the Soviets.

Our role was relatively minor.

Canada. It's a fact that French Canada is Best Canada. You fucking Brits had to go removing the Frenchies for some reason though. All you gave us are faggot regular Canadians.

Fucking Africa you destroyed the kingdom of Timbuktu and don't forget you were the one that setup the first concentration camps in South Africa, to imprison the dutch settlers. You hypocrites beat Hitler to the punch with that one, based OP

Not in WW1. After WW1 you established the Weimarer Republic. The burgers pissed off fast and the baguettes only cared about the Rhineland.

You didn't give a fuck about making those places better you just wanted to extract revenue and resources from them.

And made them better in the process.

Win-win situation.

But who is left for me to thank?

I want to thank Sir Murray MacLehose, he pretty made Hong Kong, but he's passed on in 2000.

I would not thank Modern Britain, I would not thank YOU, go Run, Hide, and Report.

Mate, all we're asking is for you to thank Britain's contribution to your nation. That's all you need to do. Stop worming your way out of it.

Go kneel to your Queen.

Thank you, and Rest In Peace, Jolly Old England, the country I had respected, and loved from afar.

YOU are a disgrace to your ancestors!

Unless of course, YOU are not even a Brit, but a new import.

Run, Hide, and Tell.

India

>Is there a single country on earth that Britain didn't make better...

Yep, Britain. While our aristocrat/jew overlords were "improving" other nations, vast swaths of the UK were wallowing knee high in shit.

Palestine

Because you were to stupid. Couldn't even teach you to poo in a proper toilet.

>the Netherlands
>forgetting his nation is a monarchy
Yep, it's an American all right

Yes, why don't you go back to the days of internecine warfare, primitive farming techniques, widow-burning and bestial fornication

>niggers starving and fighting to death
>better than jew owned land where now niggers are multiplying faster than al lightning
eternal anglos

>Is there a single country on earth that Britain didn't make better
Portugal

Thanks dad. I just wish you didn't disown your best son rhodesia. He was a good lad.

What I have always wondered is did the UK simply carry on the Roman&Friends tradition civilising savage barbarian peoples?