Generic forgettable action movie with thinly veiled anti-conservative agenda

>Generic forgettable action movie with thinly veiled anti-conservative agenda
>Jewess lead
>Breaks box office records and holds critical acclaim

Is Sup Forums even trying anymore?

>Galshwitz Gadachau

Wonderman literally says "I'm the right man for the job." Nothing but tranny propaganda. Ares did nothing wrong.

>tfw no jewish goddess gf to worship
>tfwnf

Half naked lady - box office smash

Fat dykes in overalls - box office crash

>ares did nothing wrong
someone doesn't read comics

>Breaks box office records and holds critical acclaim
Only record it "broke" was a made-up one. Same with Get Out. Not to say that it isn't making a lot of money right now, it is, but there's never been a record for "female directors" or "black directors" when it comes to the box office.

I am going to guess all the records it broke have woman somewhere in it,

It was literally the only movie to come out this month.

>Watching the projected jew

>thinly veiled anti-conservative agenda

I'm pretty sure the slavery quip was a jab at liberals, since they were the ones who fought on the confederate side in the civil war.

Yeah are you even trying anymore?

>Why didn't Wonder Woman appeal to the 1488 audience?? Wtf?

The literal point to her existence as a character is feminism. The movie wasn't she at all. The closest they even come to sjw is when the Amazons talk about cleansing men's hearts with love. And that's always been the story since Wonder Woman's origin story.

It wasn't an amazing movie, no. But quit pretending it smeared a sjw agenda across the screen.

Did you already forget about ghost busters? THAT is something ruined by muh feminism.

>Patriarchy wins
>Fatality

You guys are a bunch of fags. That movie wasn't that bad. 8/10 Would watch again.

>implying gal isnt /ourgal/
she's redpilled as fuck, patriotic, served in the army and is a mother.

You're the user who paid to watch it

It was also the highest grossing film with a Polynesian hair stylist you know

She gave birth to another rat

It's probably quite memeable. I'll wait till the Chinese send me a copy for free, cuz those kikes will never get another shekel from me.

No one gives a shit about a tranny super hero....they just wonder if she's really a women?

>served in the army
Doesn't count when you're conscripts though. I went to go see it but the food I ate right before was heavy and I fell into a food coma.

I'm still pissed nepotistic kikes picked a 50 pound skinny oven-dodger to play WW.

Absolutely disgusting.

What about this new feminist mummy movie?

>Boutella says. "Ahmanet is the definition of a feminist: strong, powerful and opinionated."

She forgot destructive. ...just like feminism.

ITS A JEWISH ACTRES THEY ARE KEKING THEMSELVES

Only in America

What about this new feminist mummy movie ?

>Boutella says. "Ahmanet is the definition of a feminist: strong, powerful and opinionated."

She forgot destructive. ...just like feminism.

How to make a movie that normies will suicide over:
>superhero

Jews aren't trying to outbreed the whites fuck off with this Jews are bad meme mudslimes are the real threat.

They're both bad aussie, that's right, both of them.

>The guy who stabbed you with a needle giving you AIDS to destroy you intentionally isn't the problem
>The pneumonia you're now too weak to fight off from the AIDS is the problem

>memeable
Please do. I personally think thats the main problem with women these days. Shitty role models.

Who do you think is letting them in?

You are pissed because you look at fake images and fume all day.

t. (((berg)))

>capeshit
>relevant

The image doesn't fucking matter. Everyone who isn't a dipshit can tell you Gal was casted purely out of nepotism.

Marrying a hook-nosed oligarch doesn't hurt either.

i never liked wonder woman much , but i did enjoy the movie eventhough it was a shitty camrip on a streaming site.

it had good fighting scenes , some feelerino moments and the actress pulled her weight.

also i never knew she was zeus daughter so that explains her powers , i always thought she came from a planet of superhumans like superman but a bit different.

i was more dissapointed by the cast for ares , they should´ve chosen someone that can pull off a villain better and younger since the gods don´t age after reaching mid 20s.
not some 50 something year old british actor.

Fucking sweet!!!! Been looking for an Aussie merchant for ages, cheers cunt!

Red pill me on sloped foreheads

>it doesn't matter that I post fake images to prove my argument

You are correct on the subject, but it's very telling you are into myth creation for the purpose of propaganda rather than facts.

>hey everybody, i read wonderwoman comics!

My images are fucking irrelevant to the discussion at hand, you mongoloid.

The fact you can't argue anything else just goes to show what a fag you are.

That's a typical nignog forehead...jews are the nigs of the white world...

Gal Gadot:
>Wonder Woman is a more successful film than Batman vs Superman.

Ben Affleck:
>Thats gross! You're a shifty Jew.