Saudi Arabia soccer team fail to line up for a minute's silence for the London Bridge terror victims

>Saudi Arabia failed to stand for a minute's silence for victims of London attack

>The national soccer team didn't follow the directive ahead of World Cup qualifier

>Players were seen getting in formation as Australian team stood in a line

>Their bench players allegedly also remained seated during the minute

>Saudi fans claimed it was not within Islamic culture to take a moment of silence to respect the dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Saudi fans claimed it was not within Islamic culture to take a moment of silence to respect the dead
That's well and fine if the match took place in Saudi Arabia, but when in the West, you tolerate Western customs

If this doesn't wake everyone up to how incompatible Islam is with western society and shows their true intent in dealing with the west and the level of mutual respect they share with us, then what will?

>That's well and fine
Suck on a lit stick of dynamite...

>tfw your city makes it on Sup Forums

If they knew how to tolerate Western customs they wouldn't be going allah snackbar every other week.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

When this happened?

Don't worry we will bomb them soon enough

hello fellow adelaidian

At some point in the last 2 weeks when Trump was on his 9 day trip

#notallSaudis

that's why they are gonna get btfo by iran.

#NotAllSaudis

>feeling sorry for the SJW cucks that got their vibrant diversity
nu-male detected.

Did they hold a minute's silence for the dead in tehran or baghdad?

London has declared itself to not be anglo clay by being >50% non-british and electing a muslim ethnoactivist as mayor.

Expecting Saudis to care about some dead Western roasties is some gay cuck shit.

I sit with Saudi Arabia.

Nothing from the outside should bleed into sports. I don't like the idea of a minute of silence thing either. Quite frankly the London Bridge attack didn't rise to the level of morbidity that a minute of silence should require. No disrespect but just play the game.

The real travesty here is that the Australian team didn't just beat the shit out of them the second the game started.

Who cares if they win by default, if they are all in the hospital for the rest of the season.

this made it onto any western MSM news outlets?!?!?!?!??!

This. Are londerners even people? I know Jew Yorkers sure aren't

Lol
As if anyone gave a shit about copts getting blown up in greater numbers when we finally got our own truck in Berlin.
I dont like Saudis but expecting them to respect other peoples first world western tragedys is retarded to begin with.

Australian's got killed you dumbfuck

awesome. I love it when muslims do this. The smart ones play along, and are thus more dangerous. These ones are bestial.

We have to act like we care about some london fags getting killed. dummy. Cor blimey guvna, not muh london, world's most diverse city®

Also, caring about some londoners getting run over more than baghdadis and persians being blown up is white privilege and racist.

Oath

It's on Daily Mail

They probably know it was a hoax.

Saudia Arabia is led by Bert van Marwijk, the Dutch coach.

P.S. the sandniggers lost.

BRUH you fags are asking the tough questions here.

Who won??

these shitskins are lucky this game wasnt in aus, they wouldnt have gotten out of the arena alive

oh noes, muh sympathies to the liberals role playing in london. Also, our greatest ally® said they'll be reducing the visas that allow us and Kiwis to work and live in the UK.

Lmao, Trump should call King Salman and ask what the fuck.

How much effort does it take?

It's a true shame you weren't aborted.

>Australian's
>dumbfuck

Kek

Not sure how many of amerifats here genuinely don't know what situation in a soccer game is shown here. I'm no expert but here the guys in white are trying to get the ball into the goal even though the guys in orange block the way.

Shitposters

Australia 3-2

It was in Adelaide..

It's a true shame I'm forced to participate in this feminine social faggotry when I go to sporting events.

The retarded here is you.

You should be at least criticizing the fucking saudis that can't be a little respectful and wait a fucking minute standing in line in silence before playing a fucking footbal game.

And I say at least criticizing because the real thing you should be doing is calling the motherfuckers, shit people, etc. and more when they have enriched your country recently with their trucks of peace.

>People like you populate this place
That's pretty sad.

>your greatest ally?

nigger dont you know were everyones greatest ally. Youll get yourself thrown off easy street saying shit like that.

>Saudi fans claimed it was not within Islamic culture to take a moment of silence to respect the dead.
The moment of silence is masonic anyways

i bet you were vigorously defending trump on saudi arms deal

go fuck yourself ahmed.

I bet you #RubbedOneOut4Manchester too you sobbing cunt.

Honestly, witnessing british faggotry makes me just want to be a republican more and more.

take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

>Saudis r the real terrorists

>>>/reddit/

>supports saudi decision to mock the dead
>calls others ahmed as an insult
really activated my almonds

you can't really be this fucking stupid

tolerate the kuffar custom?
NEVER

Not if you're a filthy muzzie you dont, and that's the problem with having any of them here to begin with.

dont you have to pimp out your sister on mfc, miroslav?

and the left will ignore this

Underrated.

>this entire post's structure
Didn't know they had computers in refugee camps.

Fun fact: it is haram for Sunnis to say RIP or "may god have mercy on his soul" to any kaffir, because they "don't deserve mercy from god since they are not muslims".

That's right. Haram. Not "frowned upon". Straight up haram.
Peaceful moderates!

>soccer
Neck yourself.

i rate this post 9/11

don't you have any circumcised cock left to suck, saudi apologist?

I never understood the reason for it. If you had the video, as I saw the match, the Saudi players remind silent for that minute. So whats the problem? It isn't our practice and the moment of silent was said in English only, not Arabic too.

catholics believe the same thing numbnuts. Extra ecclessiam.
Sorry we can't all be based as the Anglican "gay priests and lesbian clergy" Church

Do catholics blow up muslims, too?

Well Saudis are the largest terror supporting country after USA.

>Fun fact: it is haram for Sunnis to say RIP or "may god have mercy on his soul" to any kaffir, because they "don't deserve mercy from god since they are not muslims".

Muslims are taught that kuffrs go straight to hell, where they are tortured by allah for eternity.

What's interesting is that allah is both god and satan. Allah does the torturing... He doesn't mind getting his hands dirty.

some do but mainly american (((evangelicals))) and baptist hicks do israel's bidding in that regard.

of course you're defending this
btw you can't just use your oil money to stop all the media from reporting about this, westerners will be redpilled on your country sooner or later

Actually, allah doesn't do the torturing. Angles that gaurd hell do the torturing. But yeah I get your point.

Interestingly, some shia muslim philosophers think that (almost) everyone will get into heaven. Or at least most of the people born after Muhammad's death since they don't really get the full message of islam and you have people "distorting its image" etc so they'll probably ly be forgiven for not being muslim

That guy shall be allowed to live

You fucking ignorant cunt. Two Aussie Sheila's were murdered by those savages, with one of them being from the city where the game is played.

dude yo, if ur not a proxy I wanted to ask you something for a long time;
why do so many of your countrymen come here to eastern europe and set up grocery shops? btw they're the cheapest stores all around so cheers cunt pls respond

wrong spot. Line up on the centre circle.

>not all mu-

Check'd

Are we still pretending Saudi Arabia is not the direct sponsor and supporter of terrorists?

I'm honestly baffled we keep playing their game. Ever since Osama Bin Laden you've been in a proxy war with the Saudis but have to pretend you're not. Cozying up to the people paying to have people kill you.

I wonder at what level of political position this starts making sense. Presumably the same level you start getting envelopes of money from Saudis?

Daily reminder that Saudi Arabia is like Pakistan, a fake country created by the eternal anglo.

look here ho chi minh, if the west actually cared we'd stop slaughtering muslims in the hundreds of thousands and wouldn't have flooded our country with millions of unassimilable muslims. Just because we've given up our ethnoreligious collective identity, it doesn't mean Muslims have or should too. This whole pious, holier-than-thou public displays of grief are pretentious, self-righteous and hypocritical as Jesus said and is manufactured to elicit an emotional response rather than a rational assessment of the aetiology of Islamic terror which would bring into question our own geopolitical position, past actions and that of our allies. Instead, we get this beta "pls stand" nonsense and other "dey hate us fer our freedumz" and "love not hate" sloganeering to deflect from the rationale that drives Muslim men, most of whom have been brought up in the West, to rebuke our multicultural, globalist, invade-the-world, invite-the-world cultural synthesis.

Can we just wipe this sand nigger religion off the map yet?

wtf we hate qatar now

saudis have certain oil agreements with americans and they're thus able to get away with this shit
europe will suffer the most again because america won't take a single fucking immigrant, while saudis will use them to spread wahabism in europe and create chaos

Inshallah Brother.

That's a midfielder nippon bitch.

Trump collected a bunch of artifacts he needed to slay a dragon, Saudi's had 3 of them.

Pre game minute silence: AFC approved it pre game. Travelling Saudi officials said no. FFA tried to reason, no avail and went ahead.

there's muslims in latin america?

Burn them all

>supporter of terrorists?
no such thing
all nations support on or another terrorist groups, what matters is wich one

I don't give a shit when saudis die so why hould we expect them to care when we die?

Because the burden of proof is on them to show that not all Muslims are cunted assholes? We aren't exactly flocking by the millions to live in their shitty countries.

We always hated Qatar. Saudis are still shit though.
Qatar and Saudis are both scum exporting terrorism and salafism with their mosque building

>when in the West, you tolerate Western customs

That's fascist!

Saudi Arabia football representation
>get showered with millions
>get promised million USD per head if they can win any even semi-important match
>loose vs everyone 0:10
>behave like fucking animals

If that's not a clear depiction of how the petro-dollar fueled Arab world runs in correlation to the West then I don't know what is

And the worst part is

>They fucking lost

KEK

Where is the fifa outcry now ?
I can remember to have read a while back an article that it was racist that some guy didnt't shake a niggers hand.
Plus every yellow / red card is racist

Should have released this guy to the field in his Millwall supporter gear to single handedly remove kebab again

Even with an easy to use meme like smuggies, liberals fall flat. Does being pc just kill all sense of humour?.

>paying respect to londonistan victims
t b h i wouldn't do it either
fuck em

How's the job today, Ahmeds?

There was also that Croatian football captain guy who got kicked out of the last world cup because he "led a nationalist crowd chant" which "had ties to WW2" or some petty nonsense.

Saudi Arabia is much more complicit in terrorism than Qatar can ever be. Throwing around terrorism accusations on anything they don't like if commonplace now: protestors in Bahrain and Qatif, Iran, even the Popular Mobilization Forces directly fighting ISIS.

provide the video or fuck off faggot

> Implying I'm a muzzo sympathizing liberal

Being PC kills the soul itself.

>>>leddit