NFL BTFO

How will niggerball ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N68t7NvuTgQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cant wait for this fag to be raped by real black supremacists

Not understanding what his wanna be nigger problem is. Sportsball has created more rich niggers than anything else I can think of.

>Talcum X
>Seventy percent of African-American men comprise NFL rosters despite representing only six percent of the United States' population. While the majority of NFL players are black, the NFL fan base is 83 percent white and 64 percent male.

Sooo...His trans-nigger mental illness also affects his ability to do a 5 sec google search, and or possess any read comprehension skills. Colour me surprised.

>humans boycott NFL for being full of niggers
>niggers boycott NFL because its anti nigger
Okay?

This. The NFL probably employs more nigs to high paying positions than the music industry. Why does Shaun KANG not want his fellow Africans to succeed?

Professional sports is full of F to M trannies.

This is old school Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton style tactics.

Don't protest where he racism is, protest where the money is.

You mean the NFL which is the organization that is one of the largest sources of 6+ figure salaried blacks? Terrible racism.

shaun kang is the biggest troll out there.
a white guy managed to troll niggers so hard.

The NFL has made more black millionaires than any industry in world history lol

Who is this retard and why should I care?

BLM leader half nigger

>almost all teams 90% black
>anti-blackness
Whatever

White man that think he's black.

>The NFL has made more black millionaires than any industry in world history lol

The NFL has made more black former millionaires than any industry in world history

FTFY

>anti-blackness
>twf 70% of NFL players are black

>Who is this retard
>Not knowing the IRL Jroc
Have you been in a coma? This guy has pretty much modeled his life after a Trailer Park Boy character, only with more BLM shit
youtube.com/watch?v=N68t7NvuTgQ

>half

that would be the NBA

The NFL has more players per team and like over half lose all the money they make.

> t. Jealous M to F tranny

aren't sports in general gay?

talcum x isnt even black

J roc always annoys me

he paid his dues. he got beat up for being a " black person" . its not like being black counts for much these days anyway

He needs attention that badly?

Dude just offered him $50k to Colin Kaepernicks charity if he will take a DNA test and it is over 25% black.

>NFL
>anti-black

Has this guy only watched football games from the 1960's?

Fuck off Randy, Jroc is blacker than Talcum X knowmsayn!?

69.999%

>Jroc is blacker than Talcum X
Kid Rock is blacker than Talcum X

Will Talcum X deliver?

He should have offered 1K$ per percentage black.

Lets do the math, 0% x 1,000 = he's a cunt

Sheeeit

Why is there even one white man in NFL when we know blacks are superior? We know more talented blacks are being turned town so racist white fans have a token cracker on the field to cheer for.

the NFL is 70% black players...

sick and fully natural panda

>half

Shaun pls

>half nigger