Why are British people so goddamn ugly?

Why are British people so goddamn ugly?

Island genetics

>four irishmen
>three members of the royal family
>one half-american
>one jew (at least)
>one part-jew part-turk

And I don't recognise three of them, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were desert-wanderers too.

The only ones there who are genetically-British by majority are Rowan Atkinson, Theresa May, Farage, Mosley, Churchill and goggle-eyed at the bottom. All the others are Irish/continental.
Picking rotten cherries like a retard.

they breed only among themselves

Anglos on islands = inbreeding

So.... diversity is strength? Lmao

Love you Wojciech

i would fuck nigel

Relax, Poland. We're both fuck ugly.

>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

You cucked fools

We breed exclusively with each other unlike Europeans who breed with Africans and Arabs to create beautiful diverse children.

Considering families lived in the same villages for 100s of years, its true we're inbred but it has nothing to do with being an island, you just have to not marry your sisters/first cousins to not be inbred.

Polish men look like trolls and your women are pretty until 25 when they turn into hags

The Royals are German.

This. Poles look like inbred weasels and Anglos look like potatoes and inbred elves.

Exactly.

Typical skanks trying to make a bunch of ugly men fight over who is the least ugly, lol

>tfw handsome Englishman
living on easy mode lads

when it's among light-colored people, yes.

>English male
>Handsome

Nice joke m8

What are this guy's roots? Is this what Celts look like?

Because the truly beautiful people in the UK feed off the lifeblood of the ugly ones.

Also, the best looking women in the world are all British. Fact.

Massive drinking doesn't help much either.
I read Rooney is a case of mom drinking during pregnancy.

>implying

Mosley looks like a god compared to the rest of the photos lmao.

Looks like a Celt.

Churchill was half American. Don't know if his yanky doodle genetics had any foreign scum genes in though.

Don't you dare drag that national treasure into our gay little argument. Delete your post right now you disrespectful shit.

>implying

Yeah? Now post a picture where he's not tactically hiding his receding hairline.

If you ever need to describe a Polish man to somebody who has never seen one, ask them to imagine a turnip with a nose like the catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

nvm did it for you

Sean Bean, textbook Anglo supreme creature, would fuck you up if he heard you insulting old England.

Mostly due to inbreeding and those inbred celtic/pictish genes. Also, unlike America which is extremely focused on self image, in the UK/Europe you can look ugly as fuck and still achieve mainstream success.

You could also just look at Hollywood, from its inception to the current day, most of those beautiful idols have British genes. I'm sorry you're not white and will never be European, but don't take it out on us, you jelly little carpet burned pleb.

I'm not insulting old England. I'm calling Sean Bean a national treasure and not to be dragged into a gay internet argument.

And he's still 10x prettier than you, a multi millionaire, and women would still be queuing up for six miles just to sniff him.

>And he's still 10x prettier than you
Well yeah, I'm English and therefore ugly as fuck. What's your point?

Your typical Brit family.

Any good brit looks Germanic

>England
More like Inbredland

LOOOOL

The Vikings took anyone attractive.

Atkinson looks more French than a miniature piece of toast with frogs legs on it.

typical Brazilian family

Too much mixing. Different groups of people have different unique features. Celtic features of the natives mixed with the Germanic features of the Anglo Saxon refugees created a fucked up mish mash. Mosley is mostly native though and looks far better than the others due to retaining his unique look.

All the Anglo chads were sent to Australia for cucking the ugly aristocrat s

tbf you are a handsome bunch of cunts (no homo)

Me & mom.

He's definitely not a Celt. Looks like he has some Norman in him. Name is definitely not Celtic.

European diversity dipstick

By that logic the nips should be uglier than other Asians.
Oh and british people have been enriched plenty of times by the invaders of all sorts.
You're just looking for an excuse to suck nigger cock, faggot.

I was gonna say prince William is alright looking but he's a kraut lmao