Tell me, why is multicultural society bad?

Tell me, why is multicultural society bad?

I am living in homogeneous society and never live in multicultural society. I heard multicultural society is good from media and exchange students.

How is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pti6oaDkluI&t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=EFkG-5mqALw&t=10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey White English teacher, here are the reasons.

>Natural destruction of social cohesion which leads to conflicts and civil war
>Each racial group acts in their own interest at the cost of the other groups (Whites with their pathological altruism may be the only exception)
>Once Whites are the minority and lose power they get opressed, murdered, raped and genocided like in Rhodesia (and South Africa)
>Other races may assimilate in the early beginning due to social pressure, but once there number is large enough they fall back to their original culture and values which may be in strong contrast to White culture and values, also they may refuse speaking your language

youtube.com/watch?v=Pti6oaDkluI&t=14s

don't you fucking fall for it, it's soft Genocide

I like it but I think people should be able to choose to have a homogeneous society if the people want it and it's what they've been doing for thousands of years

Its good if you aren't a nut that thinks your race is superior to everybody, but it sucks if all you do is focus on how much melanin each person has.

Look at USA, the biggest superpower and also the most diverse nation in the world.

Tokyo hands down got a little arabia,africa or even europe in some street blocks, go down there and talk with people, if you are nervous you gonna hate a multicultural society, if you like diffrence you gonna love a multicultural society.

>Denmark thinks Tokyo has cultural towns

Only the West can be that cucked to allow foreign colonies in their cities.

Because lowest common denominator applies everywhere, aka fordibbing for everybody as long as one group is triggered. No more pork because mudslimes and jews, no more fun because or arabs, no more education because of niggers. Also say goodby to talking with long sentences with precises words, foreigners won't learn, and the law will force you to talk in ougabouga like them because it's not fair to be able to comunicate.

>if all you do is focus on how much melanin each person has.
Race is only skin deep, Goyim.

>and also the most diverse nation in the world.
It is the most segregated too, there are racial tensions and conflicts all the time, White flight is prevalent. The only reason US is successful is because of its White population. Blacks are criminals and welfare leeches.

>if you like diffrence you gonna love a multicultural society.
You are trying too hard, Esau.

Are you really trying to suggest that Tokyo is 100% japanese? or are brazilians really this dumb.

Eat some pork Ahmed, you have to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFkG-5mqALw&t=10s

>He's never been through Chinese or West African neighborhoods in Japan.

Truth is, multiculturalism is a flawed premise which can never live up to the expectations of the ideologues who promote it. EVERY minority culture is subversive to the majority culture of a host nation. Given a great enough population, a minority culture will begin to contest the majority, seek independence, and should it overtake the majority in numbers, absorb and eradicate the host culture.

Even when competing cultures share near-identical histories within a region, they will still attempt to break from the host and establish their own rule. See India and Pakistan, Quebec separatism, etc.

The only way that multiculturalism approaches sustainable operation in the way that people tend to envision it is with a rigidly defined caste system.

The onyl reason Japan even has foreigners is tourism and some american bases. The amount of immigrant is so low it's negligible.

>I heard multicultural society is good from media and exchange students.
>How is it?

Sort of like a little slice of Africa right in your own back yard, you'll love it.

Stupid Norway.

>White Flight
Nice of you to ignore all the Gentrifacation going on.

>Blacks are Welfare leeches
The EARNED black income in USA is 836 Billion dollars which is way bigger then Norways entire GDP.

>Melanin
Ohh please keep these monsters out! But lets make a idol out of the Innoncent Anders Brekvik.

Also nice to have another generic Detroit map while ignoring the history of that place.....Nice going Norway.

>exchange students.
You get 2 people : over zealous weeaboos that are mostly noisy and harmless. And rich familly chads that believe all Japanese girls are novelty sextoys easy to abuse because of the politeness and law of silence of the country.

LMAO

I enjoy it. I think a lot of pol has been very isolated most of their life, because I dont see how you could live and work and spend time around different races and still be racist. I just know too many good people of different races.

Kill yourself kike.

Blacks commit crime.

Bringing said blacks into your country will commit said crime.

>exchange students.
Students who experience multi-culti classrooms and then sing about how great it would be if the whole city or country were so diverse are dangerously naive. Their classrooms were a bubble, the foreign students were the children of the wealthy and important people who could afford to get them into an expensive Western school, litterally the best their various countries have to offer. Furthermore, the school's authority kept everyone in line, so it seemed like everyone naturally got along.
These international rich kids grow up and get jobs in government and ngo's. They remember how great their diverse school was and in their altruism, push policies to make their state more diverse. Because the only people they've met from Africa and the middle east were their cool classmates. And that's how Germany, Sweden, France and England become what they are today.

t. international rich kid

>The EARNED black income in USA is 836 Billion dollars which is way bigger then Norways entire GDP.
836B USD / 38 million blacks = 22k USD
388B USD / 5(4,4) million norwegians = 71,6k USD

I don't have the welfare numbers, but I'm quite sure it will look way worse afterwards

come visit brussels, you'll love it - all the BBC that your heart may ever desire

>come visit brussels, you'll love it - all the BBC that your heart may ever desire

>Nice of you to ignore all the Gentrifacation going on.
It is just an economic consideration, they cheaply buy parts after Niggers ruined the city.

>The EARNED black income in USA is 836 Billion dollars which is way bigger then Norways entire GDP.
What Blacks earn is offset by ruining cities, criminality and leeching welfare. They only get hired because of affirmative action. Norway has population of 5 million.

>Ohh please keep these monsters out! But lets make a idol out of the Innoncent Anders Breivik.
Breivik did not harm anyone I would care about (marxist traitors). But Blacks kill White people who are valuable for humanity

>Also nice to have another generic Detroit map while ignoring the history of that place.....Nice going Norway.
I-ittts n-not the B-Blacks, j-just the history and c-circumstances.

yes, sample cock
No talk
Thanks merkel hoho :3

What were you trying to prove here? that the earned income of blacks is still way better?

You didn't even take into account the petroleum that keeps your silly country alive....not to mention Norway is very expensive specially compared with US.

When the promoter of multiculturalism in the west say it is bad for Israel, you know multicultural society is bad.

>Europe
Are you like, in the ocean?

Without blacks in the USA, America would have establish a colony in Mars by now.

I'm in Brussels you faggot

Maybe i should add in debt as well, the public debt per US citizen is ~160k usd, norway has a surplus on book of that very same amount 160k usd per capita

Your innocent women get raped and your parks and shrines turn into slums.

The sakura never bloom again.

>Blow away gentrifaction when proving white people move into black neighborhoods.
>Blow away that blacks in america has a big income that can be compared to a country CAUSE MUHH CRIME after talking about welfare

Brevik killed whites you ignorant idiot....if you really think Brevik did nothing wrong because he didn't kill people you care about then you must not complain when arabs kill someone in Europe cause they didn't care about them.

>White People are Valuable
Well definetlty not according to you

>DETROIT!!!
Yes, research the history and circumstances that led to the downfall of that city instead of relying on Memes for your info....Thats motown idiot.

It's fine as long as you don't import niggers, Jews and mudslimes.

Exactly, Marroco is quite homogeneous and it is a shithole.

Its not about having multiple ethnicities in one place. Its about not importing violent backward savages.

I live in Amsterdam and walking the street or taking the metro feels like being around a dangerous dog all the time. Youre always on edge. It might pass but it also might try to bite your throat out

>America would have establish a colony in Mars by now

Tell that to Katherine Johnson,Neil Degrasse Tyson and Donald Trump--->Research why idiot.

Also how long have you had that silly xcel file? cause the GDP of US was 18 trillion in 2016....time to update your shit.

Why is multiculturalism bad?

It destroys white people, white culture, and white values. So civilization, basically.

Instead of assimilating and becoming better people, non-whites force their stupid beliefs and attitudes and "culture" onto the rest of us.

They are rude, ignorant, and stupid. Many of them are criminals. Most are lazy and only too happy to take advantage of Western generosity.

Once they are significant in numbers, they begin cultural takeovers. The Chinese in Vancouver. The Muslims in Michigan. The Mexicans in California.

A culturally and racially homogeneous society is a stable society. Crime is low. People are nice to one another, look out for one another. In a multicultural society, it's dog-eat-dog, survival of the fittest.

Fuck multiculturalism.

>Brevik killed whites you ignorant idiot...
He killed cultural marxist traitors, so as I said I could not care less. Traitors were always killed throughout all human history. I do not care if Arabs kill White traitors too, I actually have feelings of joy about this. I only care if Muslims kill decent pro White people.

>Well definetlty not according to you
Yes, only those who are White and pro White are valuable.

>Yes, research the history and circumstances that led to the downfall of that city
Everywhere Blacks go the place they inhabit is ruined. There may be external influencs too, but they main reason is because they are Black and simply cannot form a civilisation, they are low IQ savages and ruin everything they touch, you Niggerlover.

>why is thing bad??
>1 post by this ID

>Tell me, why is multicultural society bad?

Because some cultures are more civilizated than others, therefore SUPERIOR

it's the same nip bait post that is on pol every other day