Debunking Varg's "brown eyes ≠ 100% European theory

Anyone with brown eyes here done a DNA test and got back 100% European?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
dialoginternational.com/dialog_international/2008/02/ben-franklin-on.html
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Varg isn't even a real man.

varg never said that you british mutt

who cares about some neet that commited murder and lives on welfare and books for permavirgins? he could die right now and the only consequence will be that his children will have to move to the city and become actual members of society rather living like mowgli in the fucking forest

I did the test with blue eyes and blonde hair. I got 79% european

Yes

Why does anyone pay attention to varg, seriously?

You don't need that test to debunk varg's idiotic assertion. Anyone that knows Euro genes and prehistory from the available evidence knows he is full of shit on that. Light eyes were a recent mutation that spread quickly through Europe from the pontic steppe area probably through sexual selection.

I havent taken it because somebody on a ugandan bobsledding board told me that they were gonna keep it and do weird shit with it.
I thought i heard that the original light skin and light eyes came from two different groups that mixed, but i cant be bothered to remember

He's fucking retarded, by his logic the fact that i got brown eyes and hair while my brother is blue eyed blonde shouldn't be possible.

Also people who listen to moral advices from a person who got locked up(specially for murder) should consider suicide

23andme is only useful for Americans since Europeans are the data they use to determine someone's ancestry. Look at Ashkenazi Jews for example. You can be 100% Ashkenazi Jewish. How does this make any sense given that Ashkenazi Jews have majority European ancestry from European populations? Someone could get 10% Ashkenazi Jewish even though their ancestors have never been Jews and have lived in the Poland/Ukraine area for literally thousands of years, before the Jews ever came there. Also, it's a ridiculous notion that you can't be "100% European" if you don't have blue eyes. Every single person in Europe has some ancestors who came to Europe less than 2000 years ago, so nobody is "100% European" if you look back far enough. But blue eyes is a far older feature, tens of thousands of years old, so it makes no sense to make this particular distinction.

You could of course argue that blue eyes is a native European feature. This is true. But that's only important from a statistical perspective. Anyone with blue eyes could have gotten brown eyes instead if other genes had been selected in their ancestry, no person has exclusively ancestors with blue eyes even the last 500 years. Not in Scandinavia and not anywhere else. In Scandinavia, most people have light eyes, so the probability that a person gets dark eyes is lower. This doesn't mean that they don't carry any non-European DNA, it simply means that the average amount of European DNA (at least with respect to the genes that control blue eyes) is higher.

Yes..but it's not niger brown its more like green/hazel/amber mix

Post your results please.

you heard that /po/ you really should stop worshiping hitler and having the desire to genocide jews.

People with brown eyes aren't white

People with Swedish mentality aren't white.

Ok, you still sure?

I have brown eyes and I've got back 99.8% European

having light brownish eye is no big deal , only faggot some nordcucks believe the blue eye=white meme.
On the other hand , having dark brown eyes kinda makes you less white.

Yeah that's cool and good enough for me, but I just wondered if it was possible to have brown eyes and be 100% European. Thus far, no one has proven that to be possible.

>giving Jews ur DNA to store in a database so you can be targeted by israels future bio-weapons
if you think white act white and look white DONT TAKE THE TEST. They use these to divide our white identity. Don't fall for it

I'm don't know why everyone's getting upset, I have hazel eyes and if I less than 100% it wouldn't be the end of the world. I know who my people are.

Nazis had the best papercrafts though.

Linnaeus came from a family of farmers in a rural area of Småland. His family wasn't aristocrats (Linnaeus was the first in his family to use a permanent surname instead of patronyms), so his family likely had little if any foreign DNA since at least as far back as the Viking age.

>shit colored eyes
>white
Top kek!

Me. I don't have them on me though.

This is the color of my eyes. Haven't done the test but know that I'm 90-97% Fingolian, 3-10% Swede

genuinely don't think i know a single person with brown eyes. most have blue or some blue/green hybrid.

Probably Sami or slavshit genes.

Brown eyes, white skin = not white.
Enjoy having brown ancestry

What about grey eyes ?

>Brown eyes
that is gross. Do you cover them up when going outside?

Same.

Europeans might have brown eyes, but what is considered white definitely isn't someone with brown eyes.

>3-10% Swede
so 3-10% shitskin?

t. dansken

quite the opposite, brown eyes are better for going out side

you are the one who should cover your detergent colored cuck orbs

Enjoy having black offspring

as a spokesperson for the whites of this world I can tell you that we have adapted to our low light environment just like niggers have to the arid hellscape they call home.

Im 100% European mutt, mainly English, Scottish and Italian and have Brown green eyes. Both my sibings are blonde blue eyes thou

Me = brown hair, green eyes, pale skin. Scottish/Greek ancestry.
Should I kill myself?

>Taking the narcissistic welfare leech so seriously that you feel the need to actually "debunk" him.

Maybe, though i do live in the southern coastal area and there is no slavic or sami influence

I am 100% European and I have pretty honey brown colored eyes.

I'm still in base form, when I go Super Human and get my blue eyes and blonde hair I'll be x50 stronger than people with blue eyes and blonde hair as their base form.

this, plus the fact that people with brown eyes could have tons of ancestors with blue eyes but since blue eyes are recessive they got brown eyes

Sure, brown-eyed redhead here.

>Anyone with brown eyes here done a DNA test and got back 100% European?
Did you even watch the vidoe he didnt say you arent european because of brown eyes but you arent white :^)

...and we're done here, thank you.

Fuck's sake, Kiiiiira, brush your teeth before a photoshoot, eh?

Brit / American on holiday/vacation?

Are we supposed to care what a mudhut dwelling nordnigger thinks is white?

>cuck orbs

LOL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
> they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.

So shit eyed, shit haired, shit skinned people were the original Indo-European immigrants.

Sound familiar?

Where can you do such a thing ?

Another brown eyed here as well as black hair. Everyone in my family has brown eyes.

But basic common sense is all you need to refute Varg's more eccentric notions. He has a bizarre mania for some stupid shit he came across in his teens and really ought to have grown out of it by now.

By the way, my kid only got 99.9, no doubt due to having Bognigger genes from the mother...

This. These type of genetic tests are aimed for new worlders who want to know more about >muh heritage.

Stupid, swarthy Germans. Enjoy cucking out half of your people because they dont have feminine traits like you.

>dialoginternational.com/dialog_international/2008/02/ben-franklin-on.html

>one drop rule
Fucking alien scum.

English fifth column, ready for Her Majesty's orders. There are millions of us here.

I have brown eyes and blonde hair and I'm 100% European as per the test

I'm pretty sure that gray eyes are inheritable by any race, they're just a rare mutation

That's a Finn

You people look no different

Because he spits some good redpills at times. He's also I yeresting to listen too.

Why does anybody listen to anybody?
Why did you take the time to copy paste your comment? Are you a fucking shill? Are you even human?

I am raising money to erect a statue of mien fuhrer at go fund me called Hitler was a hero donate nigs and get woke here
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

This is not a joke, it is leadership think of the press coverage this will get and the red pills it will drop

i'm 2% nigger according to my cousin, but i don't believe it

How the fuck is it possible that I'm the only person in my family with non-brown eyes? They're some green-blue hybrid or some weird shit

Me too, ginger master race?

That's not true at all, unless the Swede has a Finnish parent

>alan turing
looks like he would browse Sup Forums. a literal autistic faggot

Go back nigger. We have to leave the EU to control our borders. Spexit can't come soon enough.

Well from what I've seen Nords either have big nigger noses and nig lips or they look like they could be French/British.

He never said this you fuckwit

I'm not sure if you've seen a Nordic person

I'm from Sweden and I have brown eyes, so there you go.

no joke, how does this motherfucker see?

98% European. Brown eyes

Varg is a moron and deserves no respect

Problem is those DNA tests are extremely misleading and inaccurate so it's not really a good way to debunk it.

He actually did, said anyone who isn't Blonde haired and blue eyed isn't 100% European and has an ancestor that mixed at one point. Problem with that theory is that all those blonde haired blue eyed people don't have 100% blonde haired blue eyed relatives, meaning that nobody in Europe is "pure European" by his standards.

Sure I have, I just posted pictures of four of them.

Idk, the beady little dog eyes dont seem very efficient.

I did dna test and had blue eyes and it came out 100% european

Something I've wondered about these DNA tests, if you retook them would you get the exact same results? Like use a different name and address and see what happens

Why does nobody ever question the companies that do the DNA analysis? What if they are controlled by globalists trying to undermine European identity and boost minority identity? Because if you can't be pure then you can't be an ethnonationalist so fuck, it racemix?

Who owns and works for these places?

>nobody in Europe is "pure European"
this is true

I'm 100% European. 95% Finnish. Many finns especially in the eastern Finland have brown eyes.

Varg is just an edgy metalhead who got in trouble for being a retarded thug and now tries to use his race to have a less shitty identity than the one he made for himself

No es tan mal in mi caso, Hermenegildo. Mi mujer es Carlista de Grana'a, y tengo dos hijos can pasaportes españoles. ;)

If you have an Ashkenazi jew parent and a german/ French/ british etc parent you'll still be considered 100% European by 23 and me
Most people here would disagree I'm sure, so your view of what is European is smaller than 23 and me, and Varg's is smaller than yours

I'd imagine so, I found relatives on my Ancestry who shared a last name that why mom forgot but knew it started with a "J" and I was using an adoptive surname when I registered. My results were also super close to what my family members had guessed.

I fucked up the first sentence but you get my drift.

I have brown eyes and am 100% European with no Jew, nigger or middle-eastern/North African blood. Ama

That looks like ancestry. I'm wondering if you did 23andme would you get similar results or the exact same. I'm basically wondering how precise this stuff is

>23andme is only useful for Americans

Nah, there's all sorts of other info, as well as the "predicted ancestry" part that appeals to lost orphans like them. I was actually curious to hear what my Y chromosome haplogroup was, as well as that of my maternal grandfather. Helps me imagine our direct patrilineal descent down the millennia. At the end of the day, it's a toy to amuse yourself, no harm in it.

>What if they are controlled by globalists trying to undermine European identity and boost minority identity?
You should be more worried about them selling your DNA profile to future employers/insurers and being turned down because they said you have a diabetes gene or some shit.

> people ordering things online to their real name or address

Here are my results. I have brown eyes + brown hair. The jew part in my DNA doesnt cause the brown eyes because it's from my mother's side who doesnt have brown eyes but my father does.

This. They're too racially impure to be called white.

Okay, let me correct myself. The geographic origin feature of 23andme is completely useless for people from Europe who know their ancestry 200 years back. And when I say know I mean you actually know who your 32 5th generation ancestors were, not "i know one of my great grandpas was from Germany". And this is true for virtually everyone in Sweden, Norway and Finland unless they have immigrant parents or are immigrants themselves.

We're not all Swedes, Ahmed.

Those test consider Ashkenazis European too, prove that you are not a Jew

do you like chinese takeaway?

Brown eyecolor is a newcomer. Blue, green and hazel are the most common

Varg is fucking retarded don't listen to him.