Explain to me why i shouldnt wife a qt thai girl. at least then i know i will have guaranteed a future for my lineage...

explain to me why i shouldnt wife a qt thai girl. at least then i know i will have guaranteed a future for my lineage. the white race is doomed. the leftists and the jews have ripped away the christian foundations of our society and culture. there is no pulling out of this death spiral. the thai are immune to jewish trickery because of the teachings of the buddha. This is why Thailand is the only asian country that wasn't conquered by europeans.

>guaranteed a future for my lineage
all lineages will go extinct eventually. You guarantee nothing

explain to me why i shouldnt wife a qt canadian girl. at least then i know i will have guaranteed a future for my lineage. the white race is doomed. the leftists and the jews have ripped away the christian foundations of our society and culture. there is no pulling out of this death spiral. the canadian are immune to jewish trickery because of the teachings of the buddha. This is why canada is the only asian country that wasn't conquered by europeans.

Fight for your race. Don't give in. Otherwise you would be a traitor. White children are awesome. Water + Water = Water
Water + Mud = Dark
And yes, you're children will never be 100% Thai. Mixed children are ugliest ones.

What the fuck are you up to?.. Or just really confused who to marry.

Your sons will be have small bodies, yellowish skin, the eyes, the hair, and the testosterone levels.

That's really the only reason it's bad, but it's the only one you need.

Holy fucking shit the amount of shilling has reached critical mass. The last bastion has died. gg 4 chan. It was fun while it lasted.

insta id :

jajaalicious
onestep4ward

millionaire backpacker.

>the white race is doomed.
(((sounds like a shill)))

>explain to me why i shouldnt wife a qt thai girl
"She" probably won't even be a girl.

is she wearing a latex mask? wtf is that? i bet she looks nothing like that at all. too bad its not normal for guys to wear chad masks, we could get so much more action

>Mixed children are ugliest ones
especially tan asian and white, what an odd mix

Worried they'll fight for the koreans in the hyper war?

That pic hurts. What a waste.

It's snapchat filters

she has make up on in this pic

>mfw i see a north western european girl go out with a filthy wog

Slide thread detected. Move along, folks

Why not?

see pic

>Thai
>Girl
Wew lad

they have hiv and they look like dogs and they are complete cunts

enough reasons for you?

You destroy your race, you flush your genes down the toilet and replace them by yellow skinned, soulless chinks with chinky eyes, producing future supreme gentlemens.

I actually knew a chick in highschool who's father was stationed in Cambodia for a couple years, got out of the peacekeeper core. Decided to go back to vacation there in the early 90s.
>Finds a broad who he "falls for"
>bring her back to Canada because she's pregnant with child.
>Live together and raise child for 5 years.
>She decided she had enough fun and divorced him, of course by this time she just got citizenship.
>Her dad was in his early 50sat this time and couldnt find work.
>Loses house, furniture and half his wealth to a smart manipulative gook.
>Daughter grew u absolutely resenting mother.
>Never saw mother.
>She proceeded to fuck almost 100 guys during her highschool years because she's so lost.

Have fun losing half you shit , cuck.

This is so legit its actually disturbing.

Low IQ, if you want to misgeneate, do it with an east asian, gook nip chink, or an european from another race, like french if german, german in english, english if french etc.

Because degenerate sexpats, obviously.

maybe because you and your children will get the rope?

Thai girls aren't cute, or girls. I'll never understand these guys that go to SEA sex tourist countries looking for a wife, they don't act any better than the East Asians and they're way uglier than them.

Her penis is too short to properly stimulate your prostate

I've fucked two Thai women and been on dates with a few more. A) It's a myth that they're all sweethearts. Many are total whores with shit personalities. B) If you have no luck with white women you'll have no luck with women of other races too.

remember to sage folks

>I've fucked two Thai women
How can you be that desperate?

Don't go for Thai, get a Japanese, Chinese or even Vietnamese girlfriend. Thais are on par with flips on their scale of whoreishness and your kids will bear no resemblance to you at all. As for me I'm going to Japan to meet my internet girlfriend soon, wish me luck.

>qt
>thai
>girl
does not compute

There are no Thai girls. Southeast Asians are all hermaphrodites that reproduce asexually.

Because you're a socially retarded uncle who can't read social cues. And your mail order bride from Thailand will run off with half your money and a US passport.

>hapa mongrel
>lineage

kys op

Uncle = incel

Dude! Thai girl are the nastiest! I bet she would let you shit on her chest just to get American citizenship !!

>qt thai girl
If you like tranny dicks, sure.

"at least then i know i will have a guaranteed a future for my lineage"
No, you won't have. That's why.

Move to Asia while you're at it, at least then you'll feel like improving their country's gene pool rather than spreading race mixing Jeb Bush's level of failure in a white majority country.

There are at least 5 threads in the catalog right now with the same pasta.
Mods do something you useless niggers.

>thai
>girl

You can have only one

I gotta say again to all the white dudes here having trouble with dating. Asian women are not any better. They aren't like anime, and put under the same circumstances they act the same as white girls. The truth is that they seem better because their society keeps them under pressure to not turn to degenerates. If our society did the same instead of encouraging bad decisions for easy goy money we would be on the same level.

You should make a qt Thai your wife

>Mixed children are ugliest ones.
Not to mention they have split heritage, and thus split loyalties. The Jew wants to destroy the heritage of other races so that they have no identity to defend, and will be good goys.

fucking kek

THREE OF THESE THREADS HAVE BEEN POSTED IN THE LAST TWO HOURS
STOP GIVING SHILLS YOUS IDIOTS

>Girl
L-lad...

>Mixed raced children are the ugliest
Agreed
t. Hapa

"My name is Ozymandias: Kang of kangs. Look on my works, ye mighty and despair."

DAILY REMINDER TO SPAM THE MODS WITH NEW RULE REQUEST:
>No dating/mating/breeding/sex/relationship/mixing threads

my friend. why would you WANT a woman with an IQ comparable to your own? if any advice is given I would say to wife up the dumbest bimbo u can find and live a long fruitful life together. as long as shes not more intelligent than u

thai girls are pretty hot. id post some screenshots like from tinder or something, but eh cbf

would OP take any relationship advice from some online dating weeb? I wouldnt

SAGE

Jungle asians produce Mexican looking halfbreeds.

Korean, Mongolian,
Northern Chinese and some Japanese would preserve a more ale complexion.

I went to high school with a half Korean girl, who in turn married a white chad. They had a girl who is 16 now and there is barely a trace of Asian left. Next generation could end up blonde.