Post yfw you realize Comey is about to blow out so many Forgotten Americans™ assholes in an hour that they'll be...

Post yfw you realize Comey is about to blow out so many Forgotten Americans™ assholes in an hour that they'll be leaking diarrhea all over their heroin needles and meth foils for weeks on end

Seriously, how are you White "Working" Class queers going to handle what happens to your fuhrer?

*yawns*

Looks like the kind of guy with a name like Tobi.

Nothing will sway drumpfkins. They'd eat his shit and ask for seconds.

>OP makes thread to bait working Americans
>only shills respond because the working Americans are at work
wew

>get the shills out of my safespace mom!

>"working" Americans
>mfw

This is true. I don't really work anymore. People work for me and, i profit from thier labor. It's pretty boss.

Yeah ordering your mom around the house to make you more spaghettios is not an actual job, semenface

I own a lanscaping and construction company. All i do is bid for contracts and send my employees to the site. I have 25 employees and 8 ten year contracts for basic lawn care and snow removal. I got 6 guys remodeling a house at the end of my block. I can see them from my house. Maximum comfy.

>t. White trash LARPing as his boss

QQ

It's funny because OPs pic is the forgotten Americans, and there is nothing wrong with that. They are white, they need our support far more than niggers who have Zero potential. Whites born into poverty live unfairly shittily, poor niggers live much better than them. In an ideal society nobody gets support from a government because taxation is authoritarian but if we are going to have social support programs, it should be for whites, not fucking gangbanging niggers.

>t. White trash trying to pity his way into gibmedats

Not gonna work here, cletus. You're gonna have to languish in humiliation just like every other good for nothing garbage human being on this planet and there's no bailout because you're a semenface

This situation sounds so fucking nice and also attainable.

I've thought about starting a lawn care company but I feel like my area is saturated with them.

Why didn't he NOT get a few tattoos and fix his teeth instead? Wouldn't his superior Aryan brain kick in and say to himself "No one is going to take me seriously with a fucked up grill."

Please advise

You have to build a rep for good cheap work. It got a little harder here with amish.

Implying he paid for those tats. Tat guns and ink aren't that expensive.

>amish

What does this mean?

I have struggled with the categorization of my buisness. I want to refer to it as landscaping instead of "lawn care" because I feel like lawn care brings up images of 14 year old neighbor going around trying to mow lawns to pay for a hockey stick or something, but landscaping implies a level of skill I don't really know how or where to learn.

>Implying ink isn't 100 times cheaper than medical care in USA, USA, USA, USA

these fags theyre actually alright but they are strange

Your area is saturated with them because rolling around in manure all day and digging holes is easy as fuck, certified subhuman work

"working" Americans™

>child rape cult
>alright

Gonna have to have you gargle these nuts, faggot

And we would get two scoops too.

While you guys keep sucking that dried up marxist cunt of hillary and bernie.

The difference here is that Trump's shit is tasty, healthy and full of truth, while shilldawgs dried cunt is full of poison.

How many swastikas can you count? I make 7

>5 posts by this ID
Disappointing. Next time, only post once, so you can revel in how little effort you put into getting so many replies.

The odds are that pic related is a card carrying democrat. Most tattoo fags are.