How many languages do you speak Sup Forums?

How many languages do you speak Sup Forums?

My wife is French and I'm learning it with her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KlhzX7UKKNU
playinfluent.com
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4310652/French-woman-caught-defecating-New-Zealand-street.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1, zenos scum

> learning French

Just burn your tongue and save yourself the trouble.

theres more than 1?

Why waste time learning another language when others are going to learn my language?

>How many languages do you speak Sup Forums?

every single one

English French and Greek fluently. Learner level German

2, but I can sometimes reverse engineer Indo-European languages and understand parts of it.

Arabic and Turkish. I sure as fuck won't learn German.

impressive, how many years did that take you?

LOL, good one.

Learning Italian because muh heritage

Just getting started in Russian too

that is cute good on you

i speak english and french,
i'd like to get a handle on italian and spanish

Je parle français.
Loquor latine.
Ikh red a bisl Yiddish.

I did GCSE French

Xenos*

You fucking idiot.

This reminds me of this old joke:

>"How do you call a person who speaks three languages? Trilingual.
How do you call a person who speaks two languages? Bilingual.
And how do you call a person who speaks one language? American."

I'm Greek and learnes French since I was a baby to 16. English was school and world of Warcraft . In uni I picked up some German. French is hard to master so it will take time especially the accent

It is definitely. The overwhelming majority of Americans just don't want to learn another language.

кceнoc, fucking heretics

Only English and insubstantial dabbling in other languages - I can read some French, mostly.

French,English and some German.

Burger here. French and English fluently, intermediate in Spanish and am learning German almost at the B level right now.

lived in japan for about a year and a half, can still read a few hundred 漢 and speak well enough not to get lost or taken complete advantage of.

English, Swedish and Finnish.

OI IVAN, DO YOU WANT ME TO REMIND YOU WHY YOU COULD NOT ANNEX US, EH?

russian, greek, english, swedish

had german in school, but never really learned it

I don't really understand this. Why not try and learn Spanish at least? Seems like it might be useful in the future.

German, English and French. Trying to get into Italian and Spanish right now.

French sounds atrocious

dutch, english, french, german. we get it at school. i can also read latin.

POO

3 but knowing more than one is useless.

>Seems like it might be useful in the future.

It won't be.

Cypriot arab LARPing as greek spotted. You have to go back

German, Italian, and I'm learning Japanese. Soon I'll know all the axis powers languages!

French, English a bit of Russian (my father is a Russian-born citizen who emigrated in France) and Latin (even though I forgot most of it because I don't have much time to practice it).

Because if they want to live here they must adapt to our language & ideals, we won't be adapting to theirs.

English and french, but I refuse to use french because it's overly poetic and annoying.

> Ikh red a bisl Yiddish.

POLSKI KURWA

>engaged scanners
>no argument detected
There's a large population of native Spanish speakers in the US. How is it not useful to be able to communicate with them, or at least eavesdrop on them so you know if they plan on shanking you?

>That's were you wrong kiddo

French, English (vidya), Japanese (self-taught) and now Chinese with my waifu.

I'm not saying you should, I'm just saying there's utility in being able to understand them.

Learning Russian atm so it'll reach 2 sometime

English (obviously), studied German and lived in Bavaria for a year. My wife is Polish and I'm learning it slowly

I want to learn Italian more.

For absolutely no damn reason.

Cymraeg + English

It won't be.

Ikh bin ateist un Ikh shtits nicht di morde in Palestine oder di narishkeyt vi di bris un metzitzah.

OP
Dump your French wife. Learn Mandarin.

>learning French

Dutch, English and German. I live in fucking failed state Belgium (Flanders) but I refuse to learn French, can manage fine without speaking to Wallons.

English, Portuguese and Italian

I speak English and bad English.

I speak engrish and dindu!

Anyway, back to the topic, English, German, and Chinese

I know at least one word from the top 10 most popular languages.

English, obviously, and I'm near-fluent in Spanish. Learning Finnish (I'm a quarter Finnish), Polish, and German, and I'd like to learn Russian someday, too.

English,Farsi,Russian,Azeri, Swedish and Deutsch

youtube.com/watch?v=KlhzX7UKKNU

I speak four:
English ILR5, native
Spanish ILR 4 full professional proficiency
Portuguese ILR 3
Italian ILR 3

The only reason to learn it is if you are going to have to work with them. If that's the case, you have a shit job.

Eurofags how do learn a new language?

Do Euro schools encourage language learning? or did you learn another way?

No one gives a shit about learning another language here.

Some people are too dumb to learn a language but have other useful skills, such as being a good singer or dancer.

Just post something real quick and got to run. There's a basic level language learning program on Steam for fairly cheap if anyone is looking for a starting point or whatever. Called Influent.
playinfluent.com Good luck guys.

You're gonna have to be more subtle than that agent

english and thai,,,french and spainish conversation level,,,a little german and some latin,,,, all for work, i never wanted to learn any of these fucking nonce tongues,,,,work=curse

>Do Euro schools encourage language learning?
No
>Or did you learn another way?
Yep

Serbian and English. Currently learning Norwegian on Duolingo

Learning Italian because of fascismo

Brits too mate. You inherited that "FUCK OFF FOREIGNERS" mentality from us.

You learnt Thai for the ladyboys, admit it.

English and Chinese (one year)

I was stationed in Germany many years ago but still can speak conversational German. Just spoke to a German lady a few days ago here, was surprised at how many German words I still retained

While in Germany, I had a thing for Russian girls, and they all seemed to love it when Americans could speak like, 4 words of Russian, so I decided to learn as much as I could. Then, got engaged to a Russian. Broke up with her, moved to US, dated another Russian for many years. I speak Russian better than my German, now.
Then, I was gonna go to China about 2 years ago, decided to learn Mandarin. Mandarin was easier to learn (speaking wise, I couldn't tell you a single Mandarin character but the numbers) than either German or Russian. Surprisingly easy, yes even with the tones you must place on the vowels.
So 2 languages conversationally, one probably enough to make sure I can communicate basic things to the Chinamens, and English.

I don't think I'll bother with any other languages after that. If you speak English and German well, you pretty much speak dutch, btw (don't let the dutchfags get butthurt about this, they ALL claim "oh no hurr durr dutch is closer to english than german" but take it from this guy who's been to 20 different dutch cities, it's basically retarded german)

lmao wtf I love poo now

>Spanish
>English
>Studied some German
>Also some Russian
Which one of the two should become my third language?

fluent in:
bulgarian
russian
german
english

Portuguese, English, French
And I understand Spanish but can't speak it nor write it well.

Who else Western Europe here?

Finnish mother language
English
Swedish on an amateur level
German is on my list to learn

i wonder if there's anyway to download these without paying 10 bux a go.

English, and some proficiency in French and Spanish.

Eh, most (good) people who go to the US know English or plan to learn it.
What languages will be good to know in the future, Sup Forums? I need to learn

>Bulgarian
>Finnish

I speak English and Spanish and can read Portuguese

German, English and some really terrible Spanish

-Finnish
-English

>Portuguese
>Spanish
>English
>African Patois (from the Portuguese colonies, learned it with an ex-gf, she was black, from Guiné Bissau, but for incredible that it can be, she was the most red pilled gf that I ever had, she was the first one to tell me that the negros are way more racist then whites, they are racists between tribes and nations back in Africa )

I speak only one language, God's language.

This is an anglo thread now.

>Croatian
>Romanian
>Hungarian
>French
>Slovak
>Mandarin
>Countless others.

That is a classic joke, however we are not bordered by a plethora of different languages so it is not a necessity. Mexico:Spanish::Canada::French Canadian
On a national level, two border languages.
>inb4 Russia. Sarah Palin can see it from her back yard, but who can see Alaska feom their back yard.

Norf London
Danish

Danish, German, English, Norwegian and i understand Swedish

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4310652/French-woman-caught-defecating-New-Zealand-street.html

Why? Our nation speaks English. Its 50 states, a fucking continent. Africans have like 100 different languages and dialects and shit doesn't get done due to language barriers. They fight fucking wars there because people speak different dialects and language. How the fuck is that better than a nation trying to have a single language?

classic leaf post

If we count the free legions and suck
>Hindi (Free India)
>English (Free British Corps)
>Arabic (Those Legions in Palestine)
>Russian (Weißrussland and Freirussland)
>Spanish (División Azul)
>

I really dislike cypriots (Jews of the Greeks), actual Greek student in uk