Professor spent the last 5 minutes talking about how Trump and his chief strategist have a secret plan to transform...

>Professor spent the last 5 minutes talking about how Trump and his chief strategist have a secret plan to transform America into a white nation.
Is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

eutimes.net/2016/03/us-should-allow-european-migrants-into-us-trump-cpac-2013-speech/
p2016.org/photos13/cpac13/trump031513spt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hope so.

Hopefully

I hope she is

Record it and show it to your principal, this doesn't belong in school

J-just wait, a-user. Trump is p-p-planning his final 4D chess move. Literally can't stop winning, right? right???

>secret

Did she give details I'm sure it was well reasoned and totally sane thing to say. Keep in mind certain people heard that and believed her

How can they pretend that he is simultaneously both a buffoon and a secret political genius?

I wish

1D PONG CONFIRMED PEDES!!

America already is a white nation, who do you think created it and maintains it? It has been subverted but it can be fixed.

Liberalism is a disease

She is being overly optimistic. Purging the burritos and kebabs is a good start

I fucking hope so.
Jk, idk who lives here as long as they dont believe in killing anyone who doesn't convert to their religion.

That just confirms that jews have a plan to transform america into a shitskin nation

No. Tell her you thought she was the professor not Gilligan

God willing!

>refugees coming in at record pace
>arms deal with saud will further destabilize the region leading to more refugees
>has struck syria twice already
Was getting trucked part of your plan?

If it's a secret plan, how does a random prof know about it?

>secret plan

If she knows then it's not a secret.

I pray every night that this is true. If he can build that wall and repeal that 1965 immigration act then ill unironically call him the god emperor for the rest of my life.

I wish.

I'm tired of this place getting worse.

They will let it go, university has bigger problems now
She talked about a 1 hour long video where she was shocked to hear about this plan of creating a white nation, comparing it to Hitler. Didn't went into details it was just intended to scare us

I hope not, America needs to go back to it's 80's ideal.

Mostly white with influences from other groups.

>puerto rican education
I wish I could say "professors" did not speak this way here.

Americans go 100k into debt to pay for this quality of education.

God I hope so

God I hope so

They can pretend wage slavery mixes with freedom.
Such is liberalism.

dumb frogposter

Trump is a racist, misogynist, ableist, islamaphobe. Bannon is a neo-nazi. Sessions is a white supremacist, Tillerson is a Russian agent. DeVos hates women and children. Carson is not a real black.

he needs to repeal the immigration act of 1965 and come up with another one that prioritizes immigrants from western countries.

eutimes.net/2016/03/us-should-allow-european-migrants-into-us-trump-cpac-2013-speech/

p2016.org/photos13/cpac13/trump031513spt.html

"We have to rebuild our economy and we have to do it again. We have to make America strong again and make America great again.

Now this is a hard one, because when it comes to immigration, you know that the 11 million illegals, even if given the right to vote. You know you're going to have to do what's right. But the fact is 11 million people will be voting Democratic. You can be out front, you can be the spearhead, you can do whatever you want to do, but every one of those 11 million people will be voting Democratic. It's just the way it works, and you have to be very, very careful, because you could say, that to a certain extent, the odds aren't looking so great right now for Republicans, that you're on a suicide mission. You're just not going to get those votes.

Now, I say to myself, why aren't we letting people in from Europe? I have many friends, many, many friends--and nobody wants to talk this, nobody wants to say it--but I have many friends from Europe. They want to come in. People I know. Tremendous people. Hard-working people. They can't come in. I know people whose sons went to Harvard; top in their class, went to the Wharton School of Finance, great, great students. They happen to be a citizen of a foreign country. They learn, they take all of our knowledge, and they can't work in this country. We throw them out. We educate them, we make them really good, they go home; they can't stay here so they work from their country, and they work very effectively against us. Now how stupid is that? Top in your class at Harvard and you get thrown out of the country. So something has to happen."