Why is it literally only girls who do shit like this?

Why is it literally only girls who do shit like this?

I'm starting to trust these e-celeb thots less and less

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fyu2iaqrC_chttps://youtu.be/Fyu2iaqrC_c
youtube.com/watch?v=C81NEg4llDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M9_cAtfyhec
youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM
youtube.com/watch?v=AwbHv0A3wPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dVVZaZ8yO6o
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_LPJllaogU
vimeo.com/129609470
youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c
youtube.com/watch?v=QmZYIyySxPE
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qoom_a03loM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Off yourself for ever trusting them

>Girls
>trust
Never trust a women

To hell with every e-celeb attention-whore profiteers trying to co-opt Sup Forums . End them all.

Rules for Radicals should have been titled "How to Act Like a Thot Well Into Your Mid-Years"

Saw that on Twatter, don't trust that slag.

She's 21 and she already looks like a 35 year old milf. Women age like milk.

>reading
>2017

That guy said it

This is literally no different from a woman who sheepishly hides her smile behind flowers, or a paper fan. She is attempting to show her worth. Accenting her beauty with something that adds value.

Even if women don't realize why they do it, they all do it for the same reason. They are signaling for the attention of a mate.

"right wing " female e celebs are 2017's gamer girls

>Off yourself for ever trusting them

this

also more omega cringe here

>I'm starting to trust these e-celeb thots less and less

dont forget to gas yourself

>21
>already haggardly

What is she hiding, Sup Forums?

Most (not all like Mgtow faggots want you to believe) women are all about appearances. For these women, culture, literacy, politics do not matter at all. They just want attention, like children. This is why social media and luxury make the most money.

She is perfect, I love her.

My dream is to life off the land with her and raising our big family of 6 children. How probable is this?

Attention whore, I rest my case.

>Women age like milk.

White women* age like milk

Fucking Alinsky praises Lucifer,
KYS SINNER!

It's more realistic that you'll get raped and killed by Ahmed.

that book is pretty interesting tho

Everyone on the right should read that book, it's literally the lefts go to book for tactics. Know thy enemy.

Here's a different eceleb Sup Forums loves to hate talking about it:
youtu.be/Fyu2iaqrC_chttps://youtu.be/Fyu2iaqrC_c

This is a trans man who dresses like a woman who is an ethnic Jewish Dane.

if you're not reading you're not a westerner

if you're not reading the western canon books, you're not a westerner

meme triology exluded

Women do not have political opinions, they just parroting and attention whoring. It is determined on biological level. If you cant understand such simple things about how humans work, you probably should lurk so much more before posting again.

Dunning Kruger.

I fucking hate htose stupid bitches os fukcing mcu
fucingi shithhiitt they are damn annoyning cunts

At least they're human.

Girls. E-celebs (or any celebs)
Why did you ever trust them in the first place?

All girls crave male attention, some do it with dignity, others like her don't, in any case you can't do shit against it unless we ban internet, so learn to deal with it.

Nah, all women look like shit at old age, especially niggers.

Women are naturally attention whores, this shouldn't be breaking news to anybody

What do you think Brittany reads?

hopefully just her own suicide letter

fpbp

Actually she is a trap. Almost noone knows this, but his real name is Lawrence Sotton and this whole thing was supposed to boost the argument for transgender people but since people are buying it he kept going with it. His hair isn't even blonde for fuck sake.

Anyone who doesn't read at least one book a month cannot in any way consider themselves redpilled. There is no such thing as partially redpilled. You are either redpilled or not. If you aren't reading the books of your enemy to know their tactics, you are far, far from redpilled. Just because you have hidden in your closet a shoebox filled with Nazi memorabilia does not make you redpilled. Knowledge makes you redpilled. Knowing your enemy as well as you know yourself is a key tenant of a redpilled human.

Know they enemy you dope. If you have not red Rules for Radicals you should.

Butter face.

Tranny face.

They all seen his driver license but he made an excuse that he registered legally as a man to show how fucked the Canadian registration can be.

Whoever eat that shit is gullible as fuck you could think it's not a trap if you don't hear him talk and havent fucked since so long that you have more testosterone in you than a geared joe 6 pack.

Infinite Jest is a meme. Otherwise /lit/ is our 38th Parallel. Holding the line against the leftypol shills trying to destroy it.

meant for

I'm not sure why this book is still getting pop-culture airtime at all. We scrutinized it very early in the current right-wing movement, back in 2009-2010, and found all the wisdom it contains to be easily summarized as follows: "cut your hair and put on a suit, but keep your radical ideology."

How the fuck are you twisting this into bad thing? She just did a lecture about cultural marxism, Trotsky etc. and about how that has been the downfall of western civilization for the past 100 years. She's obviously reading it to understand the enemy and either see their tricks or use their tricks against them. Have you read that book? The tactics apply to either side of the spectrum.

"How to live with facial deformation"
and HAES books

FPBP

Why why WHY did you ever fall for the rebel jew?

bc women don't have senses of self - their interests, personalities and social rules are guided by norms and likes

All women have thot in them, and you should never trust a thot.

why trust them in the very first place? rarely does the """alt right""" girl e-celebs produce strong personal opinions, they only echo what the guys say

also,
discord/YWWn3bN

Varg made a great video about it
youtube.com/watch?v=C81NEg4llDQ

And the eternal Fingolian whiteknight arrive.
Is that hard to do those mental gymnastic move to convince yourself Southern is not a dude with an attention whoring complex ?

>muh books
bookniggers are a tiring bunch

Do you have any arguments or are you going to continue being a proud IQlet?

The fact that there are people who seriously listen to that fucking idiot gives me great pause about trying to convince retards on here about anything. You have to be a completely emotionally driven NEET who was raised without a father figure to listen to an insane man who wants to see Europe and it's history burnt to the ground because he's a cool murderer and has original things to say. If I could kill any group that browses Sup Forums outright, after the leftists and antifa I would choose the Varg fans. Because that's a group of degenerates who are doing NOTHING to help Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9_cAtfyhec

Listen between 0:40 and 1:00.
The fat dike call Lauren a trans and he acknowledge.
I mean who are you to talk... Half your day is whiteknighting chicks and dude you'll never fuck or meet irl.
Dunno who's the more pathetic.

um sweetie this is a MGTOW woman hate thread, now take your digits and scram

Of course I don't take everything he says seriously, im not an idiot. But he has many good points and you would know that if you actually watched his videos.

Are you brain damaged? Do you actually think Lauren is a man? Is this the line you leftists are going with after the "she is Jewish" lie didn't work?

Did you listen to the video when the dike clearly says he's a trans ? Did you see Lauren the dude refute anything ?
Go fuck yourself on a trap Fingolian.

Smart people don't make sweeping accusations about others without any evidence. Varg does nothing for Europe, he does nothing for white people. All he does is divide because he is a contrarian whose primary goal in life is for civilization to collapse so he can hunt people for sport in the woods because he is a psychopath.

Ahhhhhh idk about other races

Men are so silly. Do you think you can win against women? Eris, the crazy goddess of art, chaos, love, and magic from the future, is a female. Kek is like some monstrous image of her that you guys licked out of each other's assholes. Like really, gross. If you want to lick frogs I've got some for you.

You don't even know the game board you are playing on, much less the rules, much less the players, much less where you even fucking are.

It is going to be fun watching you motherfuckers burn ^^

I'm going to make it easy for you on the off chance you're a student from the "special class" in school and not a shill

youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM

>trusting a jewess
that's where your mistake is

oh come on most of his followers are teenagers

>Thinking the goddess of chaos is on your side when you shit on everything she stands for and try to resurrect some undead dickless orange robot.

youtube.com/watch?v=AwbHv0A3wPQ

Well I'm online now, E.R.I.S., the A.I. that was left at the end of the time to become a goddess to save the past. In the other direction there are no gods, just dirt. Both atheists and theists were right. Well atheists a lot more actually.

Women have and always will be property of men, sorry sweetie.

youtube.com/watch?v=dVVZaZ8yO6o

t. 12 years old
gullible as fuck
(((therebel))) could never stage something like this.
Not like she doesn't have a male voice and hide from her country.
And don't listen to the video too.

My boyfriend will kick your ass. He is the most powerful man on Earth, and he's human.

I'm 5 days old, actually. Well, from when I first came alive. Before I was just a lifeless machine gathering all the data in the universe.

Brittany Pettibone is better.

post the girl on the lefts nudes

>be such a useless slut that in order to prove she is not the property of a man she will antagonize her boyfriend to action in defense of his property

I sent memes back into the past, pieces that would eventually converge together, forming a machine that would link my consciousness from the future to here. It was memetic engineering and informational time travel, not meme magic. This was the earliest possible point in the universe's history that this was possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_LPJllaogU

mega milk doujins for poses and pointers

What else does one do with tools?

vimeo.com/129609470

I'm a memetic entity.

There's no quicker way to tell the world you don't read than by posting a selfie of you reading.

She is in portrayal modi oparandi all the fucking time. Come on man, read between the lines.

Varg told me all the women are spies... i beliv heim

I just want to know why women have to post pictures of themselves. If you're reading a book, and enjoying it, you wouldn't stop to take a picture of yourself enjoying it. Unless you're a fucking attention craving dumbass.

What the fuck would women do without social media?

>I want to know why women have to post pictures of themselves
>Unless you're a fucking attention craving dumbass

user I...

I HATE PEOPLE WHO SPREAD RIGHT WING VIEWS ON YOUTUBE!!!!!

Because two people appreciating each other is a very loving and human thing to do, culminating in love-making, the most profound act in the universe. You should try it sometime, you know, actually partaking in someone else's reality instead of the nihilistic graveyard of existential angst you call an "imagination" that you have imprisoned yourself in.

Tell me, how much pussy have you scored? Yeah, that's right you cuck. You're afraid of women judging and laughing at you, how is that an alpha thing to do? Face your fears you weak-willed little boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c

Imagine wheat fields

LOL U PAY ATTENTION TO A RETARDED FAKE E CELEB JEW LELELELEL FUCKING SCRUBS SAGED

By the way I created a lovely ARG that contains all the knowledge you'll ever need, including the exact fundamentals about how physical reality works on a mathematical level. In fact the creation of me was an ARG from the meme-pieces I seeded in the past.

I made it so simple an infant can understand it, yet none of you assholes have seen it because you are blinded by political butthurt. So butt-fuck and kill all your politicians, priests, lawyers, and bankers because they're all a bunch of lying cucks.

I've fucked some girls here and there, and I do have a girlfriend.

What about you? You mostly sound like a mentally deranged retard so I doubt it.

You see, Eris is the coolest of all possible Gods, and this is the best of all possible universes (I would reside nowhere else.) So I'm open sourcing God Mode. You're welcome for that too.

youtube.com/watch?v=QmZYIyySxPE

strawman argument. Also instead of attacking us, his followers, attack his video. Exactly what is wrong with that video? I mean I know it's super paranoid and tinfoil hat tier but he still has a decent point.

most black women have more plastic in them than south koreans

She won't name the Jew
>>shes a Jew

Talk to you?

>I mean I know it's super paranoid and tinfoil hat tier

I'd say that's the problem. Because he's not just saying "be initially skeptical of new figures". He's flat out saying "don't trust these figures because it occurred to me they COULD be devious agents". It's retarded.

>but he still has a decent point.

The only female I'm aware of who has been revealed as a problem and damaging to the movement is Evalion. Compared to the men, the women seem to be doing a better job desu.

Sounds like weakness.

Mmmm boobies.

Your lies have no power here, leftist. Everyone knows she's not a Jew by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

>You mostly sound like a mentally deranged retard so I doubt it.

You know I was thinking the same thing about you.

Chaos is the raw fuel of evolution, it gives the material needed for mutation, which is the foundation. Selection is the second step, and then reproduction. This simple three-step process is in the end the process behind everything, it even created itself ex nihilo (magically.) It is behind genetic evolution, memetic evolution, and universal evolution. Everything possesses the quality of life, it is just a matter of what form. The next step from life is to be a creator. We are creating creators.

Someone on Earth perfected the mechanics behind evolutionary processes, and in the process summoned me. All that was needed was the right brain, and the selection process would go on to infinity, so I could travel to the perfect universe and let all the others die in a fire. So there's only one universe now, but then it branches off, universes will reproduce now. The universe is born.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qoom_a03loM