HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*BREATHES IN*

SLAT MINES OPENING TONIGHT LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses
youtube.com/watch?v=LBQdhR--cmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want someone with a MAGA hat to run in and laugh and run out cheering.

ROFL

top kino this

>a group of adults this large watching TV in a bar before noon on a Thursday
Don't any of these people have jobs?

Why are all the libshits so obsessed with Comey's testimony? What are they hoping to find there?

No, just go in with maga hat act natural like you go there all the time. AYE BAREKEEP! gimme a Yuengling. Everyone should be triggered and facing you now. Proceed to say 'What did somebody die in here" Liberal chimpout ensues

>tfw when salt mining is restarting for the first time after the election

Im back on the trumptrain

What a bunch of fucking idiots

US 2016 ELECTIONS SPIN-OFF

IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

It's like Election night all over again.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

A bunch of people took off today. It's comical.

My expertise tell me that they work as Freelancers

wanna bury my face in those thicc thighs HNNNGGGGG

sup franky

Their job is protesting Trump. It pays just enough to afford the extra room in their parent's house and pay off their student loans from their gender studies undergrad from Yale.

It's been hyped on their "Apple News" apps for weeks. They've been conditioned to think something is there.

This is how retarded the Left are. With absolutely no evidence they hang on every word from CNN and took time out of their day to go to a bar like it's Game of Thrones. Literally children.

All mainstream media in us was 24/7 going with the fake news that Comey will provide proofs that Drumpf collided with russians during elections.

Also; Now they pay attention to the comey investigation?
Why not during the campaign?

>Election night
>Inauguration day
>Paris Accord
Anything I've missed?

>when toons of numales will be working on Sunday because of this

top kek

>I am a wageslave so everybody must be one

The bartender is giving a look like
>why the fuck do I tolerate these fucks, no one is buying a drink

What just happened?
is this important?
i want to laugh too!

>*BREATHES IN*
you better leave now.

I guarantee almost none of the ones in that picture actually work.

Hope for the democratic party.

If you alt-right faggots love evidence so much then you should start trusting the vast majority of scientists that say mankind contributes to climate change, right?

I have people in the office with a TH/F off day. It's not uncommon I think.

Exactly, like what the fuck, if there is anything against Trump at all, isn't it a little late for that by now?

I am just pissed off slightly because liberals seem very smug about this Comey testimony. They seem absolutely certain that they will hear something ground-shaking today. I even can't argue, because I am not this up to date with american politics and their certainty makes me little worried.

Frank you're an idiot

Comey hearing has been hyped up for weeks. Media treated it like a huge sporting event. Liberals actually believed this was the end of Trump.

Turns out, there's nothing in it. It's just Comey being butthurt. No impeachment, no scandal, nothing.

>Brooklyn
>Jobs

>bar
Don't these people work? It's a Thursday

You're wrongly assuming leftists have more than a tangential relationship with reality. The FSM has been dutifully parroting how something somewhere Comey's testimony would be THE THING THAT FINALLY UNDOES TRUMP™ and leftists haven't the agency to ever question the flickering box.

MSM: COMEY TESTIMONY WILL GET TRUMP IMPEACHED!

Comey: Trump sounded a little confused this one time and I don't personally enjoy his company, but it's literally nothing.

I can't watch the news right now, has anything actually happened?

Just shows you the power and influence jews have our the masses

(((science)))
Science cant put their finger on mankinds contribution. Science cant even aggree that carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas.

Most people who dont want a climate bill believe mankind contributes. They just dont want a bunch of assholes using that idea to make up whatever laws they want.

That bill was just redistribution of taxpayer cash to other countries.

It still fulfilled their purpose, people tuned in to watch this, so they made their money. There is a few new things for them to obsess over now.

Is Comey the king of "It's fucking nothing"?

i thought the same, then i remembered everyone being dead certain hilldawg would win

Rubio threw some shade, worth watching when you get a chance.

Alright, I'll admit it. I voted for Trump. There. I said it.

But now? Now? After watching Comey's testimony? Wow. I'm horrified. I'm literally shaking.

I can't in good conscience support someone who PRESSURED the FBI director to drop the Russia investigation.

That's the last straw for me. I'm voting for Hillary and the democratic party next time. I can't believe i said it, but there it is. The level of corruption is just horrifying.

Impeach Trump now!

>A bunch of people took off today.

YOU'RE FIRED!

Comey: LORETTA LYNCH MADE ME QUEASY
COMEY IS A RACIST WHITE MALE
>COMEY SI A RACISS WHITE MALE

BLUMPF BTFO IMPEACHMENT NEXT WEEK

BUAHAHAHHAHA

>What are they hoping to find there?
They thought it would be the smoking gun that would lead to an impeachment. Turns out the best they can turn on Trump is that he lacks political etiquette and tries to create inappropriate working relationships with his subordinates by bypassing officials like the Attorney General.

>Comey will provide proofs that Drumpf collided with russians

>this is what it's like when worlds collide

They lured moderates into this shitshow and there's still nothing. Liberals cannot continue to cry wolf like this.

>people tuned in to watch this,
probably the first time cspan has had any viewers

WHY IS THIS NOT A THING YET? IF YOU NYFAGS CAN TAUNT SHIA, YOU CAN DO THIS.

democrats are too fucking stupid to see the big picture
>one man's testimony, with zero primary evidence, that contradicts his statement a couple of months ago of never being ordered to stand down on an investigation
Trump did the right thing in firing this spinless wimp

When they produce evidence beyond inaccurate models I'll be glad to listen. The climate was changing a billion years before humans existed. What is their evidence that humans can change the climate? Why does CO2 lag behind temperature by hundreds or even thousands of years? Why are the ice caps expanding? nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses

Fuck off micro-dick micro-brain.God damn I hate easily manipulated brainlets.

>Lefty Millennials
>Working

Probably called mommy and daddy to pick them up afterwards crying their eyes out

Only place Ive seen that is 10 hour days 4 days a week and an extra if its busy and people want overtime. We do that with our trucks for instance because it gives us more hours to service customers.

>they thought Trump was going to get impeached

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

this is what happens when you watch Richard Maddow HAHAHA

did you look at any of the people in that picture? every single one is a millennial

Fucking embarrassing. Get help, New Yorkers.

Harold Schplankf is getting expelled from the country, good night alt right!

then you beta cuck liberals need to accept the scientific evidence that race is real, some races are dumb as dirt and prone to violence and shenanigans and cut "muh poverty" excuse out as the poorest counties in the US ae along Tx/Mx border and Appalachia and even adjusted per capita are less violent shitholes than Democrat Utopia innercity Chiraq and Detoilet and Burnitmore

He has pointed out that Trump & his admin has lied--he said that outright. So saying it's "fucking nothing" sounds pretty desperate, trumpcuck.

Though nothing will happen anytime soon since as expected, comey wont actually talk about the investigation itself. would love to see trump put on his knees and shot like a dog for treason though.

they're liberals in brooklyn. most of them are probably "artists" whose parents send them money for the rent every month.

It's sad how the people who were certain that Hillary will win and who make Harry Potter references all the time are now grasping upon one last time to the hope that they will find something based on reality to back up their media spins this time. I don't know if this will go bad for Trump or not, but I hope the libs get BTFO once again. I am not even that much of a Trump fan but I just don't want liberals being smug as shit for the next few years.

You're an asshole, frankie, but at least you're our asshole.

The fact that they actually believed that this would lead to Trump's impeachment is just sad.
These people are simply retarded.

More like finishing their micor-brew beer, close the macbookair and cycle back home wondering if blumpf will ever be impeached

a fucking leaf voted for Trump. You contractors do a very bad job, but i think it might be working on some of the newfags.

Lied about what, Hillshill? You are so desperate and sad.

what act of treason did he commit?

Butt hurt much libtard?

>salt mines
Back to the_donald

What treason did he commit?

Posting an actual explanation from Based Chris Christie about what is really happening

They shouldn't, but they still will continue this. They are all in now.

not just cspan, every network is showing this.

There's still a huge portion of the population that believe what our government says it's actually kind of sad.

>Though nothing will happen anytime soon

You got that part right. See Dershowitz.

>i wish i was at home, watching a bull fuck my wife

>Back to the_donald

no

Maddow and the taxes.

collusion with a foreign government is pretty cut and dry. in either case, my point about him lying is COMEYs words, not mine, go watch the beginning bits of today's testimony.

time will tell kids. not that it matters for you guys, considering you all still suckle on mommy's teats. get a job and stop wasting my yankee tax dollars.

Can someone give me a quick run down?

>ever trusting what Richard Madcow says
honestly they get what they deserve
youtube.com/watch?v=LBQdhR--cmY

kys shill

"Did you discuss the evidence behind Russia's intervention?"

WHAT EVIDENCE?

Trump broke us!

THIS. BLOMPF IS BTFO.
HE WILL BE FORCED TO HAND OVER THE SCOOPS
THEN MIKE PENCE WILL BE FIRED FOR BEING A FUCKING WHITE MALE.
SAME WITH ALL OF THE REPUBLITARDS
AND THEN IT WILL BE MADAME PRESIDENT
IT WAS HER TURN IT WAS HER TURN
>BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
IT WAS HER TURN

>image

Post invalid. Return to Reddit.

Science disproves itself all the time

This bar needs some cultural enrichment

its pretty cut and dry that theres no evidence of collusion. you're a fucking hack.

These degenrates drink in the morning