I want to move somewhere in Europe

Hello, I'm a Romanian faggot. (not a gyspo)

TL;DR Gimmie recommendations for a country in Europe where I can go and beg live.

Anyway, I want to [legally] move to a European country where I know I'm less than fucked since Romania is a grim, depressing, shithole. But I've been looking around the internet for a better solution and from what I can see is that most European countries are getting slowly fucked by the immigrant waves. I don't have a higher education, since I got fed up with how outdated and shitty our universities are (even the so-called "prestigious" and respected ones are immensely incompetent and redundant on the long run) the only reason we study here is for a fucking diploma so we can get hired in a decent job so we can survive. I rather work in a factory in a foreign country and save some money to start in a better place.

Anyway, I want to hear some opinions about good places to go to, preferably countries that like to speak English and where I can have a nice start.

Even though the general consensus about Romanians is that we're all lazy, thieving, backstabbing, pieces of ape shit, believe it or not, there are a bunch of us who just want honest pay for honest work. Anyway I digress.

Any tips and hints are greatly appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXSi9F8_xKo
youtube.com/watch?v=_0-abVu8nMY
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07gtxv9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

heres a free tip my romanian friend

FUCK OFF WERE FULL
U
C
K

O
F
F

W
E
R
E

F
U
L
L

I am pretty sure you're not even wanted on the European continent, so don't push it.

Bring Ilinca to Portugal and I'll get you a place in France.

youtube.com/watch?v=mXSi9F8_xKo

NOT THE UK YOU DIRTY SAVAGE CUNT

Leave the country you cuck, abandon your blood and your culture because you re to stupid/homo to make a living here. We don t need your whining kind in our country. Go to Italy maybe you ll get to suck mohammed s cock before he kills you

You have to go back

This

im already here faggot

top kek

Yeah, stay away from UK, it's full.... of mudslimes

fix your damn country and live there
the world: fuck off were full

Is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=_0-abVu8nMY

England is a land of opportunities. Go fast before brexit.

>all these faggots responding to an obvious reddit pasta

yeah well not for long boyo.

just think- you're the cunts that drove us to brexit.

my most hated minority- filthy Romanian cancer dogs.

Why Europe? It's full of Ahmeds

Romo fag here. This is a picture of a romanian freedom fighter fighting communist soldiers during the revolution. Think about the blood shed your fellow countrymen endured for you to just up and leave. If i could still be in romania today i would....

Brexit will never happen

Full of Romanians aswell, fucking sucks

> my most hated minority- filthy Romanian cancer dogs.
while the mudslimes are raping and killing your children, literally. But maybe they're not a minority now.

You're welcome btw, seems you can't even defend yourselves now days.

I would say to move to our gated white utopia but we don't need more street sweeper

People dont notice the normal Romanians.
Only gyppos.

haha cry more faggot

Denmark, Finland, Switzerland, Slovenia, that's all I guess. Austria also maybe a little?

Daily reminder that Dac means wolf, and the wolf represented three kinds of people in the ancient world: the warrior, the criminal, and the emigrant.

Been to Amsterdam and will be there again on Saturday. I just visit for the drugs.
It's infested with muslims and gypsies .
If you think those are Romanians, you are an idiot

I live there, city center is pretty bad yeah. You should just avoid public transport and rent a bike. You wont meet any shitskins that way.

those are ROMAnians every single one

If you want to consider coming to the US there is a huge Romanian population in Georgia, specifically Gwinnett county near Atlanta.

Don't sell yourself short Poland. We know you already have Romanians, so he would fit nicely in there.

trianon

wooooooooo be a poor dirty Romanian but preserve your BLOOD!! Power!! Yeah!!!

You dumb fucking mongrel

come to germany
there are still many women searching for a stallion

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for brown children

Gypsies

>Romania
>not 90%
this map is fake

It sure feels good to live in Transylvania and bully every bozgor I see into submission, while they gather in their own little groups like the kikes that they are.

enjoy it while it lasts cigány

You'r right, hungarians won't be here for much longer.

It will enjoy it. In fact, I might enjoy it a little too much.

The New Gypsy Kings
This World

The BBC's award-winning This World strand goes inside the world of Romania's super-rich Gypsy popstars - a world of fast cars, lavish houses and gangsters.
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07gtxv9

Unless you're a fucking gipsie, you can come to italy. Not perfect, but if you work you can get a decent life, beter than Romania for sure.

>bully every bozgor I see into submission

Is that what you dream about after the tall big dicked hungarian steals your girl?

Romania should've not removed communism just Ceausescu but keep communism.

>tall big dicked hungarian steals your girl?
you all look like hunchbacked kikes lol

To romania you filth

"Romania is the whore of history"
Winston Churchil

1-12 arcano

Trianon says otherwise.

Are you stupid, it says right there they are gypsies.
Also, I don't know who the fuck allowed the this name, it p have any connection to their origins which are India and middle east.
Gypsies used to be slaves in my country. It's only because of kikery they got free and now, because of idiots in EU we are supposed to give them rights. You fucked us over and now complain

>Winston Churchil
>quoting this kike lover
Yep, seems right bozgor boy.

>le meme
We both know what really happens when you don't beg the kikes for help.

Kys bozgor

What can a slimy hungarian do but lie?

Youre right, i completely agree. Communist Romania had no debt, its own car manufacturing, and even protected national forests. The good times

>t. 10 cm erect

did poor bozgorboi get BTFO?

>tigani nationalisti

Go back to begging a zionist bitch to come to your rescue.

We know there are more gypsies in Hungary than in Romania. Stop pretending

>american education strikes again

Construction worker in France.

ce ma ?

And Romania is the descendant of the Roman Empire :>)

I heartily recommend Denmark to you, my proud white friend.

Just don't mind the fact that we constantly (And I do mean 24/7) run news stories about how much you fucking suck and how much of a cancer upon Europe you are. Also don't mind that Romanians are one of the most despised minorities in Denmark alongside Somalis or sandniggers.

But seriously, do come.

>Romani
>Not a filthy subhuman gypsie nigger

Sure OP, sure ....

Futate dumnezo, din-asta-mi esti?

>finno-ugric

>a country in Europe where I can go and beg< /s> live
>believe it or not, there are a bunch of us who just want honest pay for honest work.
Just get a real contract and then leave.
Swedes only like Muslim and nigger rape cock on their kids fully paid by the gov.
>Romanian saves UK nationals from terrorist
>Muslims rape thousands of UK kids in Rotherham
>Average UK guy thinks: Muslims are welcome but Romanians are shit, thanks BBC for the brainwash, now I'll binge on Citizen Khan

>running with finger on the trigger
what a moron

We speak a language derived from Latin while you speak a language that 's coming from Fuck Knows Where in the Mongolian steppe. What do you mean?

You even stole your language from Italy

Mid twenties, on just over 40k, accent indistinguishable from burger Anglos, when revealed in this light, my Romanian heritage becomes exotic to britbongs. Britcucks virtue signal profusely around me (brexit tears and ID politics) and choke on their scones when I reveal I'm a brexiteer who condemns moral/cultural relativism, values their culture and wishes to preserve it.

On holiday at the moment, will leave Britain behind though, bongs from my generation are beyond redemption and the cultural cuckholdry memes seem to have become as real as in the US.

its finn-ugorick u tard we have nothing to do with mongolia
they didnt stole everything from Italy

Said the HUN with a gypsy president.
Hungary has more gypsies than Romania.

>gypsy president

Said the cuck with a german president

Yes, so did the French, Spanish, Portuguese and even English partially. Also, Italian has a small resemblance with written Latin . We should pay reparations to Romans

You dogs never learn

>its finn-ugorick u tard we have nothing to do with mongolia
Yes, absolutely nothing

>being this proud of backstabbing

This is so true, all of history you just suck up to the strongest power, whether they're ottomans, french or germans, like now you're accepting refugees

This is why everyone hates Romania, no backbone

Your country is worse than ours in literally every aspect, fuck off.

>feeding the starving HUNs
>they consider it backstabbing
Next time we might let you starve.

Even a jew would be thankful after he was saved from death but HUNs are worse than jews.

Surely , this division will only help one but the jews

>its finn-ugorick u tard we have nothing to do with mongolia
>we wuz white

>Your country is worse than ours in literally every aspect

AYY

>beg
Gypsy faggot.

great argument there

Keep polishing the Austro-hungarian empire relics.

Britbong here, we have a part of our town that is known as little romania.
10 years ago it was just a place where all our unemployed live.
as time went on over the last 5 years it became majorly Romanian. It looks like your picture op.

We might have our own lazy worthless oiks but at least they kept their shit clean.

Hope you find somewhere but sadly we seem to have inherited the worst your country has to offer and your a big reason to why were happy to cut our dicks off financially for a hard brexit.

Tell me 1 aspect your country is better than mine.

you have a very jewy attitude to life my friend money is not everything

manele

we have faster internet then you mongoloid fucks

bigger army bigger population

>TL;DR Gimmie recommendations for a country in Europe where I can go and beg live.
Romania.

Transylvania

What this guy said.^