The UK media are saying Trump is likely to face impeachment now

The UK media are saying Trump is likely to face impeachment now

BAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do they print papers in English or Arabic there?

Source or stfu fgt

>UK is retarded
Yes we know

have ya look at the news today? like at all? Fucken limeys, mam/

Alright, I'll admit it. I voted for Trump. There. I said it.

But now? Now? After watching Comey's testimony? Wow. I'm horrified. I'm literally shaking.

I can't in good conscience support someone who PRESSURED the FBI director to drop the Russia investigation.

That's the last straw for me. I'm voting for Hillary and the democratic party next time. I can't believe i said it, but there it is. The level of corruption is just horrifying.

Impeach Trump now!

>(((UK)))

>Do you think Trump colluded with Russia?

>Comey: It's a question I don't think I should answer in an open setting.
>That's a question that will be answered by the investigation, I think

He's literally finished

leaf? is this your version of beat?

Technically didn't some Dem just start a impeachment thing recently? (I know it's bullshit political virtue signalling that will go nowhere)

Yeah, two house shitskins.

Are you an idiot?

Literally are you an idiot with no understanding about how this works?

Any Representative can filter impeachment charges against the President at any time, for no specific reason whatsoever. That's why the UK media is saying Trump faces impeachment; 2 Dimocrat reps say they are working on filing those charges. Not for any reason that makes sense or because of Comey.

Stop watching AlJizzeera Nigel.

British media is defunct.

No they aren't.

They misunderstood the out of context "be loyal" quote released by Comey yesterday. They were immediately BTFO'd.

We can't let seƱor Dos Escupez get the keys to Baskin-Robbins

>leaf regrets voting for Trump
anyone here can see how much of a retard you are. now get back to shoveling snow leaf before you embarrass yourself even more

56%

>Trusting a country's opinion on anything where you are REQUIRED to have a license to watch TV even when you don't have one

I fucking hate that my country was birthed by your pathetic excuse of a 'nation'

i just looked that up. Holy shit the UK can't even let you be a lazy fuck without a license. why even live there?

The U.K. media are nothing but a bunch of Muslim cock gobblers, so what?

>British people
>People

lol KEKED MUSLIM UK MEDIA! YOU FUCKING SNAGGLE TOOTH BRIT FUCKS AR ETO WORTHLESS TO HANDLE YOUR OWN AFFAIRS LET ALONE COMMENT ON AMERICA, WHO FUCKED YOU UP IN REVO WAR AND SAVED YOU IN 2 WORLD WARS. WORTHLESS FAGGOT BRIT BITCH GO GET KEKED BY MORE PAKIS WOULDA?

*47%
Fixed that for you ;)

>1 post by this ID
Nice copypasta eh
Is that from the ShareBlue stash?

STUMPF BTFO

SAY IT WITH ME: IMPEACH

I love how you say this when Spanish is literally about as official as English in America...

>literally
dumb millennial

Well, the UK media is wrong then. He's going to be in there for 8 years, you limey fucks/

wtf mate just remember who owns all the media

hint! its not anglos

UK media. Might as well be Al-jazera.

UK media is also saying Islam is a religion of Peace, so there's that.

jajaja el americANO

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNY AND ORIGINAL THIS IS WHY I COME HERE XDDDDD !!!!!

sEEEE REDDIT WE ARE BETTER DAN U SENSE OF HUMOUR XDDD