Bleaching my lineage

My grandmother northern italian and Sicilian
My grandfather english german
My mother is their mix
My father italian and german

I came out with black curly hair, very white, and green eyes with a brown ring around the pupil

My GF is aryan

Do you think in 2 generations I'll be able to make my line White enough to count a preserving the white race?

american autism.

You're fine nigger just don't miscegenate

Well think about it. We all have nigger in us but we came out as white. So the idea isn't too crazy

Well, Will it be miscegenating to breed with my Aryan girl or am i not white even though I'm considered white?
I ask because alot of Sup Forumsfags say Italians are the same as niggers but i sure as hell don't feel or look like a nigger

He's having an identity crisis right now. Just let it blow over.

Ya damn right I'm having an identity crisis right now. For some reason i listened to a bunch of neckbeards telling me i ain't white and i gotta confirm this shit. I spent all this time redpilling people including my girl to find out i might be helping someone else's kind that i was told was my own this whole time

A single southern European would still have more blonde hair blue eyes genetics hidden within than the entire African or Asian gene pool combined.

That's what I'm saying. Yet there is this meme "are Italians white"?
Every Italian on the planet is considers themselves white and the other races do also. But some nat soc do not, probably edgy kids but enough to make it a meme.
There's alot of Italian nat soc too and if the dialogue that they are not white continues then the movement loses like 1/4 of it's population

Aww ffs i just found something that the medical community considers Italians white. Let the thread die and those edgy neckbeards

stop being retarded, if all of your ancestors came from Europe you are euopean = white. dont listen to faggots trying to divide the white race

You look like a coon

>Green eyes
those arent greek negro. These are green

pretty sure they probably also consider north Africans and middle easterners as white in that regard

just accept you are not white

sort of maybe?

idk it really doesn't matter

you're pretty much white already and if you had "whiter" children even in one or two generations no one could tell the difference

what /po/ completely fails to realize is this whole obsession is pointless in the upcoming decades designer babies will become more of a thing + artificial wombs; creating ACTUAL UBERMENSCH fitness,intelligence and beauty that will make any white aryan goddess alive today look like an albino nigger

after that point we can just go ahead and sterilize every other worthless pleb

the real question is whether or not (((they'll) let us do this.

Drink a bottle of bleach while you're at it

Hell no, they are black.
My identity crisis is over, I'm obviously white if I'm getting constant shit for being a white male. I was being autistic, I'm no longer falling for your merchant tactics

gj mongrel, destroying your gfs genes and making more little spics

Nice try Jew, i figured it out

if 99% of people on the street consider you white(actual white as in passable in UK/Germany), then you are probably white, it's fairly simple

Look dude if your not germanic europe than you are some mix of nigger in you; your best bet is to breed the half of you that is italian and make sure your kids do the same. Effectively insuring your gene pool is white in the next generations.

Yeah i know i am. I just got out of a thread with a MASSIVE argument about Italians and greeks not being White. It was stupid, and I'm retarded for thinking i wasn't white for a second.