John McCain Appreciation Thread

Of all the things we learned today, I think the most sobering is that John McCain has finally contracted Alzheimer's disease. Let's all take a moment to honor this dead man walking. He served his country honorably.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=t0OVpyvey4U
youtube.com/watch?v=37GrbCUvZEM
youtube.com/watch?v=43UFiboINQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S

Press S to spit on his grave.

S

S

He's a traitor that should have been in Leavenworth for the last 40 years

>He served his country honorably.
literally incorrect, furthermore he used his POW status as a crutch to be a neokike

>President Comey

S

He literally never did that.

Not even once.

HANOI
O
T
E
L

The only reassuring thought is that as his mind melts away all he's going on be left rememering is his time at Gook Sleepaway Camp.

BUT WHO WAS PHONE, MR. COMEY

>b-but WaPo said...

Should have left him with Nips..

President Comey

Not even a joke. Pretty sure he was having an event

>his mother will live to see him regress back into a second childhood from old age and die

life is cruel

What happened?

Couldn't, daddy was an admiral. If it wasn't for that only mention of him would be etched with thousands of other names at some memorial somewhere and a cross above an empty grave.

?

"President Comey"
"No sir"

Anyone actually surprised that John McCain is going to have to be forced into retirement kicking and screaming?

Hold on...

Pretty sad desu. He was rambling about how clinton could not be under investigation if the trump investigation is ongoing?

Dunno, I feel bad.

It sounded like he was suffering through a stroke. And yet, he still sounded more coherent than Trump. Pretty incredible if you ask me.

youtube. com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y

Sure he did.

This.

I regret voting for that retard.

Fuck John McCain and fuck neocons.

He uncovered that Comey was actually the president all this time.
shit goes DEEP

SONG BIRD TRAITORS FAGGOTS DESERVE TO BE SHOT. MCSTAIN IS ONE OF THEM

which one?

President Comey

The one that can't string a single sentence together without being pumped full of drugs designed to boost public speaking abilities.

Fucking Comey was struggling so hard not to laugh when McCain kept calling him president
How far gone do you have to be??

Trump doesn't exercise because he believes that everyone is born with a certain amount of energy, like a battery, and that exercising just drains the battery faster and makes you more likely to die young. He's 70 years old and eats fast food in the white house and drinks soda. He could easily be at McCain's level of degeneration sometime soon, he doesn't seem anywhere near as sharp and coherent as he used to.

Which one?

WHERES THE CLIP AT?

S to spit on his grave

Cant stand this guy... a total cog in the wheel. Did he ever fix the VA hospital system... never. Wouldn't THAT be one of his priorities if he such a dedicated war hero? Just like Trump said " He's no war hero." Just sitting there collecting is annual salary year after year - untouchable. Fucking FIRE him Trump!

there all on drugs!

youtube.com/watch?v=t0OVpyvey4U

first covfefe,
now dementia-cane

Mccain is a fucking neokike scum , him and his buddies bill Kristol and graham should be locked for crimes against humanity and treason

S

Whoa. When did CTR come back? This is obviously their flavour of bantz.

We need a special counsel on McCain. One replete with 24 hour hospice care and colostomy bags.

The one that is by far too old to make decisions that aren't influenced by the right-wing propaganda machine (just like grandpa).

Great satire fellow user. I feel very BTFO at this moment.

>have no defense so ill just meme-spew like a child

sounds about right for a trumpcuck. i can only imagine how depressed your parents are that they will never see grandchildren because their son prefers to watch and suck dick instead of chase women.

S

>He will wake up one night and still think he is there.

youtube.com/watch?v=37GrbCUvZEM

Trumps speech bypasses the mind and speaks directly to the heart. Its something he developed to make the sale in business. Its not something I would be comfortable doing but you cannot doubt his success with it at this point.

Clinton? McCain? Im confused.

S

Did anyone see that girl sitting behind him trying desperately to understand what the old fool was saying? Priceless!

>finally

dis nigga be cray cray sinse eva

jesus, that's fucked

s

That's because you're an idiot.

and for your other post:
You're almost right. He speaks from the gut, not from the brain. That's why his arguments all smell like shit.

not even sure tbqh and I watched the whole thing

the dude was really disorganized

This cannot be underscored enough. McCain needs to be tossed under the bus, and today is the day. He gave you the ammo, and normies everywhere witnessed his insanity. This should be the narrative. Get this globalist fool out of the Senate.

lol

yeah nah he's a faggot
i don't think he's suddenly seen the light, he's just trying hard for his party which isn't really much better than the dems

S

S

He has been senile since 2008.
youtube.com/watch?v=43UFiboINQc

>Israeli/Saudi puppet

Good fucking riddance.

He was trying to say that Comey had already determined that Clinton was innocent under the guise of the ongoing Russia investigation, while Trump was still under investigation.

He got it completely mixed up though because the investigation that Comey cleared Clinton for was the email investigation and not the Russian investigation.

Dude is a mad lad.

S

He deserves to suffer.

>flag
I regret you voting in our election too.

>being this absolutely blown out from Comey's testimony

Stay salty

he's a neo-con big military faggot

The only conclusive evidence of todays hearing is John McCain is broken. Remember that the next time he 180's on the GOP.

Oh you've BTFO me all right. I'm shaking with rage. I might even post an angry tweet or two later.

He kept mixing up the details of the Clinton and Trump investigations together, and kept referring to Trump as "Mr. Comey" and "President Comey", all while speaking in a very slow and confused manner.

He put Comey off his game ahead of the closed session. McCain knows what he's doing.

Your fucking country only exists because the likes of McCain and Graham have pledged to protect it by any means necessary. Let's take a moment to introspect on this ungratefulness.

And yet here he is the President.

Anyone else, and i would have thought they were high or drunk as fuck

>he seemed totally out of it

He's definitely going Senile. Comey didn't even know what he was trying to ask, and neither did anyone else.

Nah Comey will likely be more focused now that he had to try and follow that conversation.

>He uncovered that Comey was actually the president all this time.
>shit goes DEEP

loooooolllllll

but which one though?

omg mccain needs to fuck off, how many times can he say "it was a quote big deal", just stfu

him being the president has nothing to do with the statement. nice lack of an argument, tho

>He put Comey off his game ahead of the closed session. McCain knows what he's doing

perhaps this was the point...can you imagine the batshit crazy questions mccain is serving up to Comey right now in closed session?

This. The people of Arizona are too stupid to do it themselves.

>McCain asks inconsistent and bad questions

No shit he put him off his game, he was expecting some level of competence

I like people who werent captured

You said Trumps arguments smell like shit. And those arguments got him the job. Leader of the free world.

Fucking christ i couldn't wait for him to shut up. So incoherent. I am not a Clinton fan nor am I a trump fan.

McCain is so obviously bought and sold. He is such a disgusting puppet.

I hate fucking Soros so much. He destroyed my country and it's future. Wish him dead asap.

What did he mean by this?

>honorably

Dude, seriously. Which one?

You guys are out in force today shillblue

No, just the normal people you forced out over the years are coming to laugh at you.

>"Are you aware that.... everything like such as the Russia emails? And that Hillary is of guilt? And why are you saying President Comey is a guilty one and not the President of the United Trump of the Clintons? Extremely aroused?"

What did he mean by this?

S
S
S

Oh you too huh? Things sure changed since 2008. Tell me new faggot, help an old faggot understand this cool and hip tendies of cancer-tier raddit refugees? You seem to be able to understand them better.

This was intended for you