Is Italy in a terrible shape?

Do you have any increased lvl of happenings?

Do you have a noticable rise of radicals/violence?

>Carlo De Benedetti, longtime head of the Olivetti Corporation, declared that work “is the only thing that counts; the rest is superstructure. Work is dignity. A country without work sooner or later will experience social disturbances and upheavals.” Two weeks later the former head of Fiat, Cesare Romiti, concurred. He said that he was frightened by Italy’s unemployment problems: “I am anguished for my country, especially over public indebtedness and unemployment. There is no work; therefore, there is nothing.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqqsIj9X9-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Italy is basically a bankrupt state that delays his death every year increasing taxes and not paying creditors and employees.
At the next crisis it's civil war, but in the style of the second (actual) libyan civil war, a free-for-all massacre.

yes,we are swarming in shit.
politicians are just doing their financial lord's interests,no one care about us.
everything went to shit after 92/93 (corruption was always present)

No, same as always

We're kinda saved by submerged economy but

If m5s governs next, we'll be sinking fast

no and no,
but we are in terrible shape, with more nogs expected to come, and more taxes at september id expect some kind of civil war

>tfw march on rome in your lifetime

North split when?

Italy is shit because it abandoned the monarchy. Republicanism is a modernist, liberal and egalitarian system that is doomed to failure. Restore the Savoys or enjoy your destruction.

italians deserve this for giving us the dnc mafia.

>italians need work
>germany need workers
>lets import a bunch of aficans and let italy collapse

Man if the EU wasn't corrupt as fuck we could have a perfect example of the EU working together with Italians working in Germany and sending the money to Italy.

But no. We have to be in the timeline with white genocide.

We need a new Patto d'acciaio, my axis friend

I really appreciate the the solidarity, but I am a big fan of "made in Italy", so I am kinda not a fan of this philippino style solution, if we could loose those Euro stability parameters though...

Eat more burger

Monarchy is for faggots. Fascism is the best form of government.

This is the truth.

Moment you gave rights to a bunch of (((sicilians))) it fell apart

>monarchy lasted 80 years
>fascism lasted 20
>fascism is better

Really makes you think

The main problem is exactly this: lack of jobs. Finding an entry level job is next to impossible without a degree or "the right connections".

>but I am a big fan of "made in Italy"
Also true. I would have no problem sending money to Italy and rebuilding your economy.

I would be a little worried it would go like Greece were the politicians just bank the money and the people see nothing of it while they hate us for giving them money.

Fascism worked under the monarchy you fuckshit.

Fascism ended because of the war, not because it's bad.

>Eat more burger
Eat more spaghetti you wheat nigger

Those faggots have done nothing of value since the Roman age. Useless greasy cunts

Ahem.

Most of the roman ruling class immigrated to america and other places.

They're nothing but wheat and tomato niggers now.

only mafia mobs went to america

roman jews did as well

does that mean my ethereum is gonna rise bigly? fuck yeah, will drive my lambo over the ruins of Italy. Dont give a fuck they will rise again, italians are kangz

>roman ruling class immigrated to america
This has to be one of the most retarded gems I've ever witnessed on Sup Forums.

This is the future of all western nations, unemployment can only rise, we are gaining fewer and fewer jobs every quarter and our population only continues to climb.

>he doesn't know about March on Rome
The monarchy had no power, he was just a puppet in Mussolini's hands.

See
They literally aren't mutually exclusive, dipshit. It's not a rigid ideology.

t. tomato nigger

Because monarchy is (((monarchy))). Fascism is the last thing (((they))) want so they do their best to bring it down. Is fascism was left in peace just once, it would be beautiful. But (((accidentally))), there is always some commie revolution during fascism

Tfw we fucked up

as for (you) low res pic sooo related

Hope you'll enjoy those songs from AMERICA coming from your RADIO when eating your PIZZA

Botticelli was a fucking HACK and you know it

now remove the nigger and spic populations from both countries and lets see how we compare.

...and where would that contradict my statement again?

>implying you know history
It did have power, it simply didn't use it. Vittorio Emanuele could have stopped the march, but he didn't.

>now remove the americans from america and see what happens

€ is a mechanism to transfer surpluses from eurozone periphery to Germany

that's why Spain has 20% unemployment and Portugal, Italy slightly less fucked

I replied to a the wrong post, sorry.

Admittedly, Botticelli wasn't the greatest artist: that honor goes to Michelangelo IMHO. But the guy depicted in that portrait was undoubtedly a master of his craft.

This
Only Germany can boast a surplus in its balance of trade. The rest are fucked

reminder that this guy the MAN.
notice that when benito started to don't trust him,everything went shit.
hail the vate

/thread

>hail

This guy single handedly occupied land for Italy AFTER WWI ended
/thread

>we wuz caesars an shiet

fuck,i am an illiterate faggot

tfw you're a 22 year old italian male with a 600€ monthly salary. AMA

30-0€-studying for notary
Are we turning this into an anagrphic thread.

Seriously though, I wanna make sure none of you faggots is voting for 5 stelle

They celebrate cucks. Skip to 26:28

youtube.com/watch?v=HqqsIj9X9-o

I'm from southern italy and I'm gonna vote for Salvini. mostly because of his proposed flat-tax reform and anti-welfarism. I don't agree with getting out of the euro but at this point tax reforms and anti-immigration stances are more important.

Oh, I'm also a federalist.

Hey fascistball IV really like your Channel!

It's the future of all Western countries, not Italy only. Btw, Italy has as bad demographic situation as Germany, as far as I know.

if a civil unrest breaks out, what would be the sides fighting each other, ideologically?

JUST

What

Litterally same

Not understanding the irony, typing from a country which succumbed to lgbt and feminism while this is one of the few countries in the world who hasn't got gay marriage laws and a bastion of masculinity and still pretty white, just just
have this and shut up, why am even answering to you

Hail was the correct word I think.

I agree d'Annunzio was an absolute legend. The perfect mix of soldier, daredevil, poet and visionary. We need a war to produce men like him.

>Ageing population
>No work for young people
>No natural resources

There is a reason why Germany, Italy and Japan wanted empires, it is because for their countries to survive they needed the living space. They have lost and their countries and cultures will sadly disappear
First Italy in 2025
Then Germany in 2035
Then Japan in 2040

>while this is one of the few countries in the world who hasn't got gay marriage laws
Neither does Germany and we also don't allow them to adopt

Lets be real here. That means nothing.

pic related, the entire country is dependent on middle aged people's taxes

same, i partially agree with getting out of the EU since is clearly the EU pulling this shit, it will have other consequences of course..

still, realistically speaking Pepe Grillo has higher chance to win than LN...

Imagine having celiac's disease in Italy: you basically couldn't eat at 99% of restaurants.

British culture will die before Japanese culture will. Look at London and Birmingham

German culture has been dead for decades.

It's the same in every developed country, some like Germany offset it by importing millions of third worlders though

impossible to say,we hope for people against the elite

i am italian american and that is objectively false

we were the shit tier italians

that being said a shitty italian is still better than 90% of america so we did well

Thanks for fishing them out of the water and buying them bus tickets to germany.

Britain had it's empire, if we played our cards right and we would still have Aussie, Canada and SA under us. Japan never managed to consolidate.
They have a reason for disappearing, we don't.

>Italy about to become Greece 2.0
>Britain refusing to pay divorce bill
>Eastern EU countries refusing to cooperate with refugee settlement
>Almost every other country in dire economic situation

How much longer can the EU go on?
At some point Germany can no longer be the only country giving out gibs while the rest wait in a breadline

True, but you still have a somewhat functional state thanks for your economic prosperity, when that will gradually disappear.

btw italy all you have to do to be free is just restore your currency, which will allow you to devalue and compete with germany, and stop shuttling swarms of niggers into your coasts (why are you doing that??)

Mmmm. Don't mind if I do! :) Should I get a breakfast burger? Or just a triple with cheese and bacon?

>it's
I have become of memes

I mean the new Germans will inherit our economy.

Its gonna be funny for you guys to watch them crash one of the strongest economies in Europe in a few years when they take over completely.

You're welcome, mama merkel

WE

There's something though, but you'll have to trust me on this as it's based only on personal exp:

we're well known for clientelism and for the fact that our elders won't give up their seats (think about our doctors erasmusin abroad cause no one will let them do surgery here in italy)
our generation is growing hungry, and those who'll actually get those seats are tecnically way more proficient than their predecessors, there's also way less corruption in pubblic contest.
It will get better as those are very high hidden costs in our society.

Still I fail to see why there's no party making this and fight for demographic reduction their main goals. It's known rich people have less kids, just cut taxes on those based on family numbers and watch them replicate.

you should just be ashamed of your flag

That would suck! I love the olive garden!!

>Import millions of refugees to help the work force
>Most of them end up on welfare
>Country is now more dependent on the shrinking working class

I don't know how the world will survive past 2030 considering once Boomers retire and demand their pensions and social security from broke governments all hell will break loose

There's always demand for spaghetti and it will be a cold day in hell before that dries up.

>Better than 90% of America.
>Wops.

AY! A MEATSABALLSASOSPICE! AY!

Ay abippityboppity! Abippityboppityboopity! AY!

>why are you doing that??
The jewish money make mafia horny.

Nah, nigga. We'll pull through. Got to crash the system to rebuild it.

>Ay Tony, check out this knuckle head!