POL being Infiltrated by Russian Shills

>Hillary wanted open war with Russia

>Russia hired shills to push Trump into Presidency

>Shills were used to manipulate the public's opinion of Hillary

>Shills are known to use Reddit
DO YOU THINK Sup Forums IS FULL OF RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA SHILLS PUSHING TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdrSM_BBXUU
youtube.com/watch?v=le7fv_9TfcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have personally many times encountered a Russian that openly admits to having hacked the elections. I do not know how the CIA can be so inept.

call me larper but I was in a telegram gruop with people that contributed 60% of the trump dossier

only thing that makes me suspicious is that after election it dissapeared

Yes the Russians actually stuffed ballot boxes!

with Arbys coupons.

Russian hysteria, laughable.

I am THE Russian shillbot that hacked the election AMA

I didnt say anything about election being rigged. Im asking about Russian shills on POL.

I think we found shills trying to change the discussion.

Vladimir putin is a great man. He wouldn't hack the election.
The real question you should be asking is why trump is attacking assad forces? Why is trump siding with saudis against the good guys?

I've personally went to USA and pushed fake ballots for [TRUMP] into ballot boxes.

The Russian shills on Sup Forums are tolerated because of their rapier wit and humor and at least they do OC unlike most of the shillfaggots for the Gay World Order.

I shilled your mother to get drunk and fuck a nigger. That's how you were born.

kek

Jews are terrified of US being friendly with Russia
,ask yourself why.

I've never had a single problem with our Russian posters, I fucking HATE Obama leaf

See what I mean?

Infiltrating? The infiltration already happened a few years ago, user. If anything the ridf has calmed down since Trump won.

How can anyone be mad at Russia when they'll kill people the Syria general gives up to them

lmao comey was destroyed its over faggot shill cry harder sage sage sage

You think stealing my identity is a good idea?

Know of Companies like Shareblue but Muh Russians!!!! Cant even bribe one to back your lie

>putin is a great man
lol

it made me feel like a big guy user

>shills shill for the candidate paying them
woooooooow

now you're going to tell me hillary shills posted on reddit too right?

there are at least a couple hundred groups trying to influence pol let alone Sup Forums.

nobody cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=WdrSM_BBXUU

Bullshit. Real Americans have had the same opinion of Clinton since she was first Lady.
T. Oldfag

New clip on Putin giving his opinion on John McCains Russia scare:

youtube.com/watch?v=le7fv_9TfcE

>You know in Ancient Rome there was a Marcus Porcios Cato the Elder
>Who always finished his speeches using the same words: "Carthage must be destroyed"
>People with such convictions like the senator you mentioned, they still live in the Old World
>And they're reluctant to look into the future, they are unwilling to recognize how fast the World is changing
>They do not see the real threat
>And they cannot leave behind the past which is always dragging them back

>On the other hand we've been supporting the United States fight for independance
>We were allies during World War 1 and World War 2
>Right now there are challenges that we are both facing

>foreign nations trying to sway public opinion before elections
in other news grass is green

Yeah, it's a good thing to have open war with russia.
We must avenge our LGBT brethren who have been brutally oppressed by r*ssia.

For real.
They want to be up in arms but in reality the US has done THE EXACT SAME SHIT for fucking ever.
Acting like Russia is some huge game changer and are the first ones and oh so evil for it is laughable

>WE'RE TELLING YOU TO HATE RUSSIA WHY AREN'T YOU OBEYING LIKE GOOD GOYS
Die in an oven kike

Good idea user. Any attempt to punish foreign interference in our election ought to be mocked and disregarded. Sounds like a great strategy for a democracy to take.

Russians hacked my penis so I woke up sticky and when I told mummy she took 3 gb points

FUCK YOU PUTIN

>wanting open war with Russia

Do you want your skin to fall of from radiation?

Or to be btfo when they nuke yellowstone?

That's -5 gb points for me, pussy.

You can spot the shills on Sup Forums because they say the same thing in every thread
>"Why do you hate Putin"
>"Why shouldn't we improve relations with Russia [code for bow to Russia's plans to invade its neighbors]"
Thousands of shill posts going back almost a year now.

Maybe we just didn't want war with Russia.

Comey implicated Trump in meddling the investigation. Nixon wasnt impeached for watergate he was impeached for meedling in investigation.

Are you that fucking stupid?

That guy is legit mentally ill

>"haha we tricked you into not having an apocalyptic ww3, i bet you feel really dumb now don'tcha?"

wtf i hate not dying in a nuke exchange now

>mfw american corporate media has shareholders from all over the world
youre gonna need alot of switches

He is. He has nothing better to do either, he's always here.

You're right. We should be angry that Hillary and the DNC's corruption was exposed. What we don't know won't hurt us.

>unnamed source

I'm still waiting to get my check from Russia for hacking the election.

It's fucking nauseating. They're ruining the site for everyone. Hiroshamoot needs to start banhammering the shit out of them.

I'm not denying the existence of shills but does anyone have any proof of it happening on Sup Forums? I've asked this before and got a screenshot of some potential isreal shill. It kinda fascinates me.

>Hillary gives Uranium to russia
>Social media uncovers it
>Hillary proceeds to fund CTR to hide this

Didn't we have visual proof of niggers doing exactly this for Hilary and against Brexit?

wtf are you talking about you fucking kike retard pol has always been right wing we would have never voted for Hillary's kikery.

This.

>DO YOU THINK Sup Forums IS FULL OF RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA SHILLS PUSHING TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY.
Well duh.

Are you seriously only just working this out? I don't know if Russia 'hacked' the election or whatever, but there have definitely been professional Russian shills on Sup Forums for years. It's somewhat ironic, given how everyone got their panties in a bunch over shareblue or Correct The Record or whoever was supposed to be pushing Hillary. Most online astroturfing is directed at facebook, twitter or reddit; until very recently Sup Forums was below the radar of most of the companies that do this sort of thing. But Russians know about chans through 2chan, and while I'm sure they've been working on the higher profile sites as well I've definitely seen a lot of Russian shills on here.

- Why do you think much of Sup Forums, a board that is generally for the extermination of all Muslims, everywhere, is so ridiculously pro-Assad? Remember, Assad is owned and operated by Russia.

- Why do you think much of Sup Forums, a board that is generally fiercely nationalistic, will quite happily tell you that the situation in Ukraine is all America's fault, and that the revolution was a CIA conspiracy from the beginning? Remember, this is the exact line that Russian state media takes.

- Why do you think much of Sup Forums, a board that fanatically supports the 2nd amendment and is anti big government, creams their pants at the mere mention of Putin. Remember, Putin is exactly the sort of tyrant the 2nd Amendment is supposed to protect America from. Plus, he's a manlet, which Sup Forums being Sup Forums you'd also expect to come up more.

While you idiots have been chasing your tails crying 'CTR' and 'JIDF' and generally only looking for left-wing American organisations, the agents of an actual enemy power have been coming and going at will right under your noses. You dumb fucks have been tricked into being worse treasonous shits than libs who tweet sympathetic statements about Islamic terrorism.

>Russia beating USA in war
Laughable. Our military is literally 10x better.

Typed all that up to say absolutely nothing. Amazing.

You're the shill, kike.

I'm pretty sure Trump just scored better GETS

I've unironically become a numerologist

No, Amerikansky we good friends, da? Would never lie to you

[хaкинг ycиливaeтcя]

Daaaaammmmnnnn. Have a pic, you earned it

>Hillary sells Uranium to russia[n interest, there weren't any proof that Rus government has anything to do with it. A fun fact they never mention directly, only allude to]
>Autists find out about it, leak it to social media and let the rest work itself out
>Hillary [and her backers] start to sweat profusely and fund ctr/shareblue/etc to hide this

Not really. Clinton already shit herself by calling Trump supporting Americans deplorable. Now the left has to claim muh Russia instead of blaming the true culprits - 400 pound American hackers. Leftists could have just as well blamed Mexico if they didn't have illegals already voting in our elections.

Looks like I struck a nerve.

Naw you're wrong. Fuck the Jew World Order and fuck that manlet Putin and the Niggers of the whiterace, Russians

It's kind of adorable how they think they don't stick out like a Klansman at a rap concert

But hey, got to earn those 5 cents a post

More like wasted your time.

POL being Infiltrated by Shareblue Shills

>Russia wanted open war with Hillary

>Hillary hired shills to push herself into Presidency

>Shills were used to manipulate the public's opinion of Hillary

>Shills are known to use Reddit
DO YOU THINK Sup Forums IS FULL OF CTR/ SHAREBLUE PROPAGANDA SHILLS PUSHING HILLARY'S FAILED PRESIDENCY.

>reddit spacing

Maybe if Hillary had better memes she could have won. Bill warned her that bitches love memes.

Anyone else notice the spikes in shill posting leading up to the testimony today, over the last 3 days there have been massive spikes in the pepe hillary posters coming back.

You're just a kike with sour grapes.

Russia and the USA are going to kiss and make up and you can't stop it.

Give my regards to the other traitors you work with, you won't have this gold bricking job for long.

WELL POKEMAN GO TO THE POLLS!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I'M NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD!

Sounds like a Russian to me.

And yet you faggots don't have a problem when Obongo openly endorses European leftists or wags his finger at Brexit.

im paid by ruski government to be spijon

im investigating GAY FAGGOTRY and have found plenty on Sup Forums

dear Russhill
get diamonds
ur welcome

Ho хaккинг пoжaлyйcтa

>I don't know if Russia 'hacked' the election or whatever, but there have definitely been professional Russian shills on Sup Forums for years.
If there are russian shills then there are shills of all variety.
Why just target the Russian ones?

And CTR and JIDF are a literal reality. Unlike the russian narrative, we have proof CTR and JIDF do what they do.
We also have proof that Israel and China influence our sites.

As if we need shills to convince us war with Russia is bad

Yes there were lots of Russians here during the electoral cycle.

They provided a lot of truth that the disingenuous media was unwilling to cover.

I thank them for it.

>he used reddit spacing on /pol /

Go back

elohel chinks.
The jews sure but the chinks

Yep, they're mad about Reality. Many of the shills aren't CTR at all, but NSA and CIA contractors abusing their computer resources and engaging in election meddling. There is a huge investigation of their activities going on right now. Misuse of "off the books" NSA versions of TOR as well as Intel ME engine vulns has occurred.

In the next couple weeks before July 4th we will see a LOT more arrests of traitors who think that they can abuse their powers.

Shut the fuck up already you retarded troglodyte.

If my computer with the documents wasn't cooked I'd tear your asshole right now.
You're lucky, subversive leafcuck.

>What is shareblue

>In the next couple weeks before July 4th we will see a LOT more arrests of traitors who think that they can abuse their powers.
Those are just pretty words to me. My view is the intelligence agencies are above the law and loyal to Obama.

Russians are niggers and the US hates niggers. Don't lie to yourself nigger lover

pls no bully

>>Hillary wanted open war with Russia
I'm an American who hates Trump and even I think that's fucking retarded.

If Hillary did want open war with Russia, she's worse than fucking Trump.

The Dems were supposed to be the peaceniks. Yet Hillary and Obama have been as warlike as they complain Trump is.

There was no good person in this last fainal election.

t. right winger who voted for Bernie in the primaries

>Why do you think much of Sup Forums, a board that is generally for the extermination of all Muslims, everywhere, is so ridiculously pro-Assad? Remember, Assad is owned and operated by Russia.
Assad kills jihadi ISIS scum that are a proxy army for Saudis/Israel/(((America))). That makes him very based in my book.

>Why do you think much of Sup Forums, a board that is generally fiercely nationalistic, will quite happily tell you that the situation in Ukraine is all America's fault, and that the revolution was a CIA conspiracy from the beginning? Remember, this is the exact line that Russian state media takes.
What does nationalism have to do with the ukraine? It was a colour revolution funded by globalists, same as the arab spring. For proof see who got installed into power in Ukraine after SHTF(pic related)

>Why do you think much of Sup Forums, a board that fanatically supports the 2nd amendment and is anti big government, creams their pants at the mere mention of Putin. Remember, Putin is exactly the sort of tyrant the 2nd Amendment is supposed to protect America from. Plus, he's a manlet, which Sup Forums being Sup Forums you'd also expect to come up more.
The idea of Russia tyrannizing the west is laughable

1/10 shillbot you got me to respond, I hope your pouch of silver helps you in hell

>If Hillary did want open war with Russia, she's worse than fucking Trump
She did, pull your head out of the sand and join the rest of us in reality

>muh intel proset
>muh cortana search hooks

I wonder when they'll realize I knew they were watching the entire time?

How would you know? Reddit much, lefttard cuck?

fuck off and go take your medic mongoloid

This. Russian shills were effective because they were pushing truth.
CTR and deep state disinfo failed because it was obviously fake.

Why the fuck would I want war with Russia? I get fuck all out of it and probably wind up obliterated in a nuclear blast. I don't need Russian shills to tell me I don't want war.

I still have to receive my payment

none of what you say is true. nixon wasn't impeached at all, he resigned.

Have you checked the designated street?