Sup Forums in high school

What was your high school like Sup Forums? How did it influence your political views? Mine was a perfect example of American Education.
>Live in Swedish/Somali enclave of the Midwest.
>10th grade, got jumped by a few niggers in a bathroom, stabbed one of them in the leg. Had to switch schools after.
>Enroll in small school for fuckups and weirdos.
>Every liberal stereotype was represented.
>Fags of every flavor and imagined identity, complete with rainbow hair and scars on their arms.
>At most seven minorities, all acting as white as they could.
>A couple juden that argued exactly as Hitler described in Mein Kampf, didn’t read until after graduation but it was dead on.
>White girls trying their hardest to show how ashamed they were in their race, policing everyone else on their microaggressions.
>Teachers that were blatantly Marxist and fed the student’s leftism. I asked my 10th grade English teacher what her degree was, Marxist critiques of something was her answer.
>LGBT was an outdated acronym to these people.
>First it was LGBTQ.
>Then LGBTQI.
>The last one I remember was LGBTQIA. Not joking.
>The faggot club was first called Gay Straight Alliance, but that was too hetero-normative.
>They changed it to Queer Straight Alliance for a while. Once that became too oppressive to them it became Gender Sexuality Alliance.
>Everyone and xir comrade was trans* (the non-oppressive way to name the tranny).
>The Bill Nye segment wasn’t new to me, I learned it in school. Sexuality was just genitals, gender was “who you are romantically attracted to”. Normal people were cis-gendered.
>One girl claimed that asexual was her orientation, I distinctly remember her announcing that she had changed to being a lesbian.
>The freshmen/sophomore bathroom passes made you choose male/female for record keeping. A student penciled in “gender is non-binary”, the teachers copied that pass when they made new ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

monitorsaintpaul.com/st-paul-youth-take-a-stand-against-racism/
archive.is/8dUtP
youtube.com/watch?v=BwnnW-DEKXg
eagnews.org/ever-wonder-why-so-many-teachers-of-the-year-support-common-core-heres-why/
youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5yHYQ__aRkA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Had a history unit on Israel/Palestine.
>The staff couldn’t decide if sandniggers or kikes were more oppressed, so they chose to teach how they both were.
>(((Howard Zinn))) was our required reading, with several optional books on antisemitism.
>The teacher sided with the sandniggers, to the kvetching of the Jewish kids.
>The majority of the lemming students chose to side with Palestine in the class mock debate, so naturally I chose Israel. A messianic Jew(fake Hebrew that believes in Jesus as the savior) was one of the only others on my side.
>We had an annual anti-white day, called iRace. iRace consisted of a wide grouping of anti-white lectures and activities.

>We had an annual anti-white day, called iRace. iRace consisted of a wide grouping of anti-white lectures and activities.
Article: monitorsaintpaul.com/st-paul-youth-take-a-stand-against-racism/
Archive: archive.is/8dUtP
>There was “Nigger Tranny Lectures Fags”, “The Evils of White People”, “Microaggressions and Why You’re Doing Them” and many more that I can’t recall. The day was mandatory but a good portion of the non-retarded white kids stayed home.
>A qt from my class left school the day before crying about it, the cunty liberal girls mocked her behind her back.
>The first iRace disgusted me, the next two I showed up to school as intoxicated as possible to tolerate it.
>Was still pretty cucked for most of my time there, but I wasn’t good at following their arbitrary Marxist rules.
>Made the generic “racism will die when we’re all one race!” but said the phrase “mulatto babies”. >Audible gasps occurred and the white kids looked to the only nigger in the room to explain why I was being racist. I shrugged it off, making everyone even more upset about my oppression.
>Side note on the nigger: He turned down a wannabe coalburner, it hurt her so bad she swore off men. Score one for the good guys.

>The only half “based” person in the whole establishment was a white man who has spent time teaching in the 3rd world. He let me get away with some serious bullshit, even giving me a chance I didn’t deserve to graduate on the last day of grading. He is one of the only people I miss about that school.
>I was best friends with a quadroon for a good portion of my time there, we had a falling out over some petty bullshit. He started hanging out with Marxists at the weekly faggot gathering, it gave him the mind virus. Damn shame.
The extent of the agenda pushing at that school was insane. I was bombarded with far left ideas so often that my only way of rebelling against “the system” was to swing hard the other way. I have never been typical in my beliefs, but I’d be a total normalfag if not for that place trying to inject Marxism into my brain. Liberal education may brainwash a good portion of those who are forced to swallow it, but it sent me from uninformed “my parents are” liberal to 14/88 in two and a half years. American Education at its finest.

I went to a school with lots of immigrants, once over half the class had at least one immigrant parent. Almost all of them were children of academics. Many of them would pretend to be gangsters and listen to hiphop etc and would often commit petty crime like shoplifting and minor vandalism. I thought that's what most immigrants were like, quite harmless but more likely to break rules and commit crime, since I didn't know the area where I lived was demographically completely different from most of Sweden. There was another area only a few kilometers away which had slightly more immigrants but had 10x more crime. Back then I didn't understand why that area was so much more dangerous than the place where I went to school.

I was that one guy no one talks to. Gets pretty depressing until Sup Forums taught me to not take people's words too seriously.

Leftism is a fucking plague
If I had one single wish, it'd be for their eradication

we divided ourselves based on race and nationality. We even had preconceptions based on stupid criterias. In college we are divided based on interest and achievements instead.

sucks for you.

Coming back to college in midlife, and I am really shocked at how bad universities are with this stuff. I was really hoping Trump would take aim at Title IX, because these babies are going to grow up and try to force their campus political correctness on the world one day. Gotta bully them into normalcy.

> all white school, no minorities what so ever.
> drunk kids puking in halls
> fake bomb threats (5 in one year)
> kids expelled for cocaine
> non stop bullying of faggots and sluts.
Its crazy how obsessed this board is with race. Did you guys forget? 18 year old's are the biggest living pieces of shit in the world? They believe only what lets them bitch and whine the most. ALL of their problems are someones elses fault. They ALWAYS have a "better idea" ..Teenagers are smug, arrogant, self obsessed and horny, and they are the DNA of Sup Forums.

>and they are the DNA of Sup Forums
"Yes"

>evergreen
>Berkeley
>mizzu
>your moms bedroom
All segregate based on race.

Was it Minnesota?

>Jew "community" along the road from the school
>Most of the people that went to the school lived in that area
>Because they lived around them they knew what they were about
>Pennies all over the school floor
>Anyone picked them up and they were hounded for being a "penny picking Jew" (sometimes physically attacked)
>Jews constantly came in the school talking about muh holocaust
>People heard it so often they stopped giving a fuck
>About 1600 people in the school and at a push maybe 30 were non-white

Absolutely nothing like that now. It was never a based school, but it certainly got worse as I was leaving.

I actually had a couple of kids at my school commit an act of domestic terrorism. The police/security service never managed to prove their guilt but everyone at the school knew who they were. They were all white. They did belong to the autonomous left though (antifa, anarcho-communists etc).

Yep. State is a cuck. Too fag to stop.
We have an Antifestation too. Went to some illegal alien rally to fuck with people, more than a hundred of the bastards acting hard.

>The Denim Temptress

Also, look at this little faggot. Is it possible that any red blooded American man wouldnt want to beat the shit out of this scrawny little bowl-cut having, mesh shorts pussy? First of all you dont even have the fucking testicles to display your beliefs proudly like a real American, you hide it under your shirt because deep down you know everyone fucking hates you and doesnt want to hear your moronic pre-pubesent diatribe about how 'red-pilled' Hitler was. At Least the Jew wears her fucking heritage with pride. Also, what? there wasnt some Jewish babies you could terrorize? why dont you talk shit to someone your own size? or is picking on little girls at school all you are actually good for? Go get a haircut and some fucking jeans, and learn how to talk to women you pathetic fucking piece of virgin garbage.

Shaming sluts and fags is protecting the natural order, and so is the fact your parents enrolled you in a mostly white school. You have no idea how fortunate you are.

Hypersexuailing the young is exactly how society frays. Hippies and their 1969 summer of Love, and now a culture of thottery and being nice to subhumans

Agreed sadly. I grew up in the northeast of the state. Fair amount of spics but could usually ignore them as they were only like 15-20% at most of the school pop.
What school in the cities was it?

Great River School. Some of my classmates became members of Antifa. Pic from protest, these fags followed me for the whole march staring me down. Kept mocking them and making childish faces.

>Hippies created sexual depravity in 1969.
I've located a teenager.

Replying to self. Another pic of protest.

Grew up in deep south state.

Two different setting I was in are as follows:

>High School in the city
>Maybe 6% White
>No real political BS in the school
>amazingly

>School in the country (same state)
>ALL white
>Except 5-6% MAYBE
>ALL teachers based white people
>Male students don't associate with coal burners
>All coal burners literally only hang with each other
>Once you fuck a black guy, you only hang with others of you kind
>Openly racist

desu, I was really not used to it.
Entire family is from the country, but grew up in the city, so it was definitely a culture shock.

But, looking back on it, it was preferable to the daily chimp outs in the city.

Fucking hell that sounds shitty but pretty funny. How recent was that?
I really love this state but I fear the future. I'm going to college in Moorhead and I can see a lot more mudslimes/niggers in the elementary grades or even back home every year. Makes me sad.

I think most teenagers are more interested in wrecking shit than standing for something. Classic 'which came first' scenario. but I think a teen decides he or she wants to be 'radical' and then they shop around for whatever resistance clique offers what they want more...pro-patriotism or anti-patriotism.
While its true that some kids grow up faster than others, we still put them all in one basket, and 'group-thinking' takes over....for instance, again, this place.

Um, it was... okay? Dull but nothing special. I don't really have any intersting stories to tell, we went to the classes, generally six lessons from 8:30 to 14:10, then went home.

Like two months ago. My friend filmed while I interacted. Its funny, one lefty is ignored mostly by the right at a protest, but one person on the right can make a large quantity of liberals freak out by just showing up with a hat on.

Mine was a common core testing ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwnnW-DEKXg

This guy was a turbo cuck who made everyone in the school watch him shake his butt to "On the Catwalk" during the morning announcements. He won the 2013 Teacher of the Year award and went on to promote Common Core like no one else. The latter recipient denounced everyone involved. Charb promoted tons of AP courses and now i see common core is intent on stuffing as much commie propaganda into those as possible. He also promoted Prozac to kids and bragged about his time working to develop it.

I'm pretty sure our queen stacy was sucking his dick for her grades. The school was mostly fish eyed, wigger/spic/hick serf people. High School was dumber and more childish than elementary or middle school. That Town, Zillah WA, had a camouflage color sign which makes me think the place was some kind of CIA testing ground they didn't want strangers visiting. Many of the teachers taught us wrong intentionally and set up social situations so the seniors could bully the shit out of the freshmen.

Pretty antisemetic because our town neighbor and rival was predominantly Jewish and wealthy. I.e. At football games our bleachers would be shouting "SEIG HEIL!" And saluting. Everyone also hated the trans kid we had because she fucked with the tradition of girls wear white robes and men wear red at graduation so everyone had to wear red. That and only had 3 black kids and only one acted like it, so All in all pretty based high school. Bonus points for being a comfy small town in New England

I also think it's brutally naive for anyone here to believe that a group of right wing conservatives couldn't possibly become as radical or extreme has a left wing liberal based on....what, hair styles, and associated celebrities?

>shit that never happened

They kept screaming about me being a Nazi(I am) and flipping me off. One came up and focused his camera on the patch on my jacket(pic related). One guy challenged me to a fight on the condition that it was in the middle of the Antifaggot mob.

Dudes keepin it real.

>Literal Jewish school (ORT)
>Muh 6 million in all the Jewish Core (History/Religion/Language)
>No fun allowed because this is a srs schhol.

We watched movies all the time. I watched the race mixing propaganda movie "Remember the Titans" around 14 times in my handful of years there. They made me retake a math class even though i passed it. Our psychology and history teacher was a commie who used group shaming to influence kids. We had tests and quizzes on Hollywood movies. The History tests were memorizing various acronyms of military equipment. Literally a good goy breeding facility.

Look at the APhistory pic i posted in my OP, that's what that cuck Charbanue was shilling for.

Wish I was senpai, you try living next to the Longmeadow Jews. They always use school choice to source blacks from the nearby city. Sneaky fucks

>Pennies all over the school floor
>Not picked up

They had beaners rip out asbestos while school was in session. Clouds of white asbestos would settle over the bus loading and unloading area. None of those tards gave a shit. I'll probably die of mesothelioma thanks to them.

> people who want credit for leaving the house, going to a protest, and making childish faces at the people they disagree with.
Thank you, for wasting time to accomplish nothing, and then share the story as though it's some kind of victory. Classic Nazi.

I went to high school in the rural south. While I was there, the school was 100% white. We had one black kid for one semester, but then he left. There was one kid who was supposedly a gay and a vegan, but he didn't talk much because every time he opened his mouth he was drowned out by the people making fun of how stupid he was. We had girls that were pregnant in all grades, and some had kids already. We all carried pocket knives, and most of us had guns in our trucks, but nobody cared. When I hear about how things are now, it about makes me sick.

For a while it was cool to be a nazi. We would draw swastikas in the wall and do the nazi salute on a daily basis. Then, by the end of school, everyone became a cuck.

Well, looking at the other stories here, we didn't have anything similar. We didn't have racial tensions (I don't think we had people of different nationalities at all, unless you count Jews). We didn't have any kind of politicized education. We didn't have cliques, "in-crowds" or even bullies, really. Well, except that one guy who was supposedly overweight (by American standards he was probably borderline malnourished, lol), and was bullied for it for all 10 years straight. We didn't have any sports to speak of. Didn't have drugs, though some people smoked behind the school corner.

My most vivid memories involve the times we would skip P.E. to go to nearby computer club and play Counter Strike.

Classic. Were any of them actually big or all small pussies
MAGA hat?

>The Teacher of the Year program is actually a project of the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO), which authored the Common Core Standards and holds their copyright. The Common Core chooses the Teacher of the Year. In the interest of full disclosure shouldn’t these Teachers of the Year disclose that they were spawned from the Common Core each time they star in pro-Common Core commercials, write pro-Common Core op-eds, and lobby legislatures across the country in support of the Common Core? They never do.

>Current National Teacher of the Year, Jeff Charbonneau of Washington, is on paid sabbatical from his teaching obligations at the high school where he worked so that he may travel the country as a spokes-bot for the Common Core.

ALSO the Teacher of the Year award is run by the people who hold the patent to common core. I grew up in Detroit Shill City.

eagnews.org/ever-wonder-why-so-many-teachers-of-the-year-support-common-core-heres-why/

>live in Israel
>go to a "technological school"
>study programming and """cyber security"""
>have shoharim(16-18 year olds who are technically in the army and study specific subjects for the army) in school
>a lot of the teachers are lefties
>almost everyone is right wing and nationalist
>laugh at the leftie teachers behind their backs
>feel right at home

dude, your high school sounds like a terrible shit hole.

>school annually placed on lock down because roving swarms of bees came to chill
>kid draws 90 foot dick with used motor oil in main breezeway
>teacher married to another teacher with kids caught fucking students
>black people fist fight over chicken tenders in the lunch hall

One of the most entertaining times of my life. College sucked. Nothing cool ever happened.

So what you're saying is you're newly out of High School and a newfag?

Lurk moar

Well, it wasn't the best school, but there sure as hell wasn't any lefty bullshit going on. One time one of the science teachers said "holiday lights" instead of "Christmas lights" and we did not allow her to continue until she apologized and corrected herself.

no drugs or sports or cliques? now your highschool experience feels oddly sanitized and slightly unusual. probably more wholesome.

>My most vivid memories involve the times we would skip P.E. to go to nearby computer club and play Counter Strike.
Now that's Russian.

The pic is photoshopped

agh what the fuck were you in minneapolis. Half the schools here I just want to fucking burn.

Don't care about your credit faggot. No reason to argue rationally with anarchists. I wanted to bait them into attacking me. I didn't share any of my views with them, they wouldn't listen anyway. Also didn't claim victory, was just having fun at a retarded protest. They were scrawny faggots, niggers, and "women".

Fuck meribro

Reads like literal libshit version of idiocracy

I spent my time playing WoW.

Kind of shame. Years later I found out that a few of them had crushes on me, but never acted upon them.

I didn't care, I had to raid.

delet this

Feels bad man, was your Adidas tracksuit not in style?

That's venom snake you fucking dork.

>niggers hated Jews
>Jews hated everyone and only sat with each other
>they would unironically loan each other money with low interest while jacking it up for the goyim
>some whites hated themselves
>some whites memed themselves conquerors
>whites and niggers ganged up on beaners
>beaners didn't act up
>everyone WE WUZ'D in history class
>poos were the nicest people on earth and would give their left arm if you asked
>everyone shared homework
Pretty cool altogether.

man, I think retards getting drowned and 16 year old girls having babies is a bigger problem than what we call the decorations, but that's just a Lefty Liberal for ya.

I actually had Sup Forums buddies who we discussed current events everyday at lunch time. This was 4 years ago and I am getting feels right now thinking about it. You know who you were. Thanks for making those last months of high school memorable.

This sign is damned near impossible to see IRL. It matches the tones of the dirt in the background. Either they really fucked up on the color choice, or they don't want passers by visiting. Most people who've lived there for years didn't even know there was a highway sign like this.

Was called a communist in high school.
Was called a Nazi in college.
Now I just hangout with right leaning libertarians IRL.

>be me
>night before finals
>didn't study
>still passed

I went to a small school in a farming community. Everyone there was an idiot, and anyone that wasn't leaned right. It was a nice place, very, very minimal leftist brainwashing. I am lucky to have went there.

Sports are not a big deal in schools here at all. We didn't have a sports team or anything. We had P.E. for two hours a week, and the real sport about it was finding ways to skip it.

Drugs were simply not present). The only substances involved were tobacco and alcohol (mostly beer. Some people were weirdly obsessed with beer probably their way of acting grown up).

Cliques, as I read about them in American schools, simply did not exist. There were people who were friends with each other who would mostly hang out together, but that's all.

>That 0.01%
Everyother school is drug/vodka/semichki/bydlo riddled shitholes?

I thought you guys weren't communist anymore?

How long ago was this?

Sports were used by the British to keep their colonialists interacting with each other and consuming state propaganda. Stops you from learning about the outside world. K-12 in America is one long extension of childhood. It turns everyone into kiddy brained serfs.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=5yHYQ__aRkA

We only had 3 or 4 nogs in my class. I was an underachiever and ended up with the same classes as them. They were always loud as fuck and interrupting class but I didn't care at the time because I was a lazy shit. I would hate to see how highschool is these days.

>tfw went to school just before the brainwashing program iniated

>no feminist propqganda
>no tranny gay or other filth activism
>almost evryone is german/a turk (honorary german)
>only fag was mocked ans outcasted
>only nigger in school was with the whitest (platinum blonde ) girl in school reeeeeeeee but to hia credit he was extremely normie extroverted
>beat up turks that acted up , they all respected me afterards
Only downaide i remeber is the filthy sexualization
>literally putting condoma on wood dildos in biology class

>nearly 100% white
>not a single incident of sjw pc ever
>the one black was a gay theater guy
Sure was great.

>Everyother school is drug/vodka/semichki/bydlo riddled shitholes?
Lots of schools were worse, but they were basically the same thing except with more gopniks.
WRONG

I'm always surprised by how many posters are from Minneapolis. I lived there for a while with my wife (we just moved recently). I hated it.

I miss rural Minnesota though.

same here. spot on

>Normal highschool classes
>Automotive classes
>Lax teachers that let us do fuck all on last days before breaks
>Decent cafeteria food
>Based automotive teacher raced a stock car on weekends, let us work on it. PS1 with gran turismo in the tool crib
>Woodworking classes
>Fun Gym classes
>Extra curricular sports of all kinds after school
>Lot's good teachers
>Based grade 10 history teacher focused on Canada's role in WW1/WW2. Barely any holocaust stuff.
>Lot's of entertaining fights
>Fire alarm pullings
>A couple well behaved blacks, and no nigs
>No muslims at all
>No spics at all

Just your standard white high school

Had a commie Jew classmate in Econ & Government. Would continually trigger him about how communism failed and cracked up the whole class.

>medium sized town in central Florida
>conservative to liberal ratio was about 50:50
>my school was about 70% white, 25% black, 4% Hispanic, and 1% Asian
>most of school (including teachers) were centrist or leaning right
>mfw Republican club had 50 kids in it while Democrat club had like 10
>mfw constant jokes from everyone about infinite genders and triggering
>one exception is the (((Womens Studies))) teacher
>ultimate SJW stereotype
>weighs at least 300 pounds, rainbow hair, communist flag in her classroom, hates men, hates white people, and unironically believes in infinite genders
>day after election her and her small cult of brainwashed students left without telling anyone and attended the women's marches in DC
>mfw she got fired for abandoning her job for a week
>feels good man

Oh, and is it true that in US elementary, middle and high school are like separate things and each time you get assigned to new class with new people?

This is why I think that Sup Forums and other right-wingers put WAY TOO MUCH emphasis on college being the place where kids get indoctrinated.

It's more like they get indoctrinated in K-12, and in college they have the freedom to act out in the disgusting ways we are all familiar with.

its interesting how shitty american high schools are. I'm curious whats the nr1 culprit.

Mostly, yeah.

Upper middle class 90% white suburban school that bussed niggers from the hood in. Now this may come as a surprise but niggers brought the drugs and crime to my school.

I played baseball for 3 years in High Scool and partied a lot.

Yeah, as far as most schools go. You can't drop out of any of them besides highschool. Most of the time you are going to be with the same people from the last school.

Extremely red pilled public school. All niggers and sub humans were shunned and ended up segregating themselves leaving the genetically superior whites to bring the school to new academic heights. Won multiple state competition with the track and wrestling team, which were all white BTW. Had the highest ACT/SAT scores in the state, despite niggers shitting up the average. It was extremely based desu

Its the same reason that southern whites hate blacks the most, exposure. Minnesota is a Marxist stronghold, those who reject it reject it hard.

The groups of people usually move through together, but yah you get shuffled around a lot within your year. The three are separate. US education is there to produce dumbed down serfs, nothing more.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A&t=2s

Elementary for me was just 1 classroom the whole year with the same people. Middle and highschool had different classes about 45 min each for different subjects.

I graduated with a bunch of people I went to first grade with (but a bunch more... as you get older your class grows, or changes happen)

>Live in Swedish/Somali enclave of the Midwest.
For fuck's sake. Are Swedes nigger magnets, no matter where they are?

full of spics including a half-spic who looked like Himmler and was Sup Forums incarnate 8 years before Sup Forums existed

The culprit rhymes with chews.

Only 2 niggers rest mostly white and then chinks everyone did drugs but it was white and pretty good until this year I saw the school and it was filled with niggers

>What was your high school like Sup Forums?
Pretty good actually. I'm super autistic and socially retarded and yet I managed to make my own group of friends and even had some girls interested in me. Since then my life has been in a steady decline.

>How did it influence your political views?
It didn't, at least not in a direct way. Schools in Poland are rather apolitical, and I learned all my views studying history, politics etc. on my own. Internet (and various imageboards, 4chin in particular) was also a big contribution, since I started to browse it pretty early in my life. Talking with different people from different countries gave me a lot of perspective. It also taught me english better than most of school teachers could.

Yes watch my videos on Prussian education and all will be made clear. Kindergarten is there to break your bond with your mother and get you to see the state as a parent.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE

Well, theirs Elementary, which is 1st-5th

Middle-6th-9th

Highschool- 9th-12th

Each year you get new teachers/classmates etc

But usually your classmates from the previous grade will be with you in the next one, because you know, they passed with you, so your in the same grade.