Guys I'm so fucking happy. This literally couldn't have turned out better...

Guys I'm so fucking happy. This literally couldn't have turned out better. This is like Trump winning the election again.

The Democrats and the mainstream media have been caught with their pants down. If this doesn't make the American people wake up to how much bullshit we are fed by most ""journalists"" I don't know what will.

The shills have ramped up their activity, major damage control going on.

It's gotta be rough for you going through life so stupid, OP. I'm praying for you.

>1 post by this ID

Lines are being drawn OP. Civil war soon. The light against the dark. Trump was preordained to lead the way!

Painty knot engauge.

We will purge the globalists.

So funny watching the meltdowns on social media

I agree this is reminiscent of Election Night all over again.

It's hilarious seeing all the libshit demcucks pissing their pants on social media, even leddit is suspiciously quiet over the Comey testimony. This couldn't have gone any better for Trump. The demshits narrative is falling apart before our eyes.

When people call it a lose for the leftists on twitter, all of a sudden everyone is saying this is both a "left and right" issue and that we should unite because it is a bipartisan issue

I'm at work... What's going on?

> BUH MUH TWO SCOOPS

Comey testified in an open hearing and basically had nothing relevant to say other than what we've already heard through the media over the last few months
>Trump said to let the Flynn investigation go, that Flynn was a good man
>Trump never asked anyone to stop the Russian investigation, and in fact said it would be good that if any of his "satellites" were involved in any way with Russia that the investigation carry forward and find that out.

Comey also admitted that he leaked (admittedly unclassified) memos to his friend to pass on to the media, so who knows if Comey had leaked other information as well to the media.

Basically it didn't hurt Trump at all, zero. The libshits were hoping this would be the smoking gun or something, they were having all kinds of parties and get togethers to watch the testimony so they could celebrate, but instead were left disappointed. Now they're in full damage control on social media, really grasping at straws. What a great day.

Trump didn't obstruct justice, as a citizen he was never under investigation for Russian ties, Comey admits to having leaked info and admits that no one ever asked him to stop the Russian probe as CNN claimed for months. Apparently Russians did shill a bit but nothing on hacking and nothing on it actually affecting the votes.

Up

>Trump says Hillary eats like a pig
>Dems scream HE CAN'T DO THAT HE'LL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

>Trump suggests a protester at a rally deserves to get roughed up, says he shouldn't get his coat or hat back when hes thrown out

>Trump makes some of some gimp armed dipshit blogger

>Trump gets elected
>Dems scream HE CAN'T DO THAT HE'LL NEVER BE PRESIDENT BECAUSE MUH POPULAR VOTE

>Trump gives inauguration speech saying he wants to put America first and heal the nation
>Dems scream HE CAN'T DO THAT HE'LL NEVER BE PRESIDENT BECAUSE ITS LITERALLY HITLERISM

>Trump throws an empty yogurt cup in a garbage bin
>Dems scream HE CAN'T DO THAT HE'LL NEVER BE PRESIDENT BECAUSE THATS GLOBAL WARMINGISM AND RUSSIA IS CAUSING IT BECAUSE MELTING PERMAFROST IN SIBERIA IS CREATING MORE VIABLE FARMING LAND AND PUTIN PLANS TO TURN RUSSIA INTO THE LEADING WORLD POWER BY USURPING THE US' AGRICULTURAL OUTPUT IN ORDER TO SEED A COMMODITY BACKED CURRENCY TO REPLACE THE PETRO DOLLAR AND START A WAR FOR OIL BECAUSE WOMEN ARE THE REAL VICTIMS OF CONFLICT AND AT RISK GROUPS LIKE TRANNIES DON'T HAVE RIGHTS

but..but the steele dossier..

kek

but wtf?

It really is as good as election night, as far as social media goes. The fucking tears are so sweet. The amount of liberal cucks I know that were having "viewing parties" are now subject to my relentless shitposting and they are oh so triggered. These goddamn people are about as delusional as can be.

gommiefornia ded... i-its blyatiful...

My sister is slamming shit and yelling at her cuck bf because I made fun of her for thinking this shit was going anywhere.

I kind of feel bad for my future cuck in law.

Commies BTFO again. Gotta feel sorry for the mentally ill degenerates.

But muh Russia...kek

Dems BTFO once again. Pic related to what BTFO looks like in a bar.

Never feel sorry for them. I want the fucking winning to continue until they slowly start killing themselves for their continued idiocy.

Sending my atheist prayers that Frump is impeached. I'm still with her.

You just don't understand the level of brainwashing.
It's mesmerizing
t. fedora

The media even listed where you could go to watch Comey testify with eff bee aye themed drinks and snacks.

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if Trump set this all up - Comey was going to step down, but they cooked this up to trap some leakers and get the Loretta Lynch thing on record.

I honestly don't know what to think - the Dems thought Trump was going to be impeached or step down after today - and Trump came out of it in better shape than when he went in.

What. The. Holy. Blue. Balls. Fuck is going on?

>announce the Prez's personal lawyer
>he will be making a statement and will take no questions
>kike mouthpiece does his thing
>reporters try to ask questions as he leaves

too bad the lugenpresse couldn't be bothered to ask questions earlier to clarify the situation

>Russians did shill
Just as Obama shilled against Bibi big time (who won kek), I guess shiling's only bad when it's against the democrats...

Kek, too true. Watching the cities burn and the Enlightened eat each other will be entertaining.

You missed the nuclear bomb he dropped - the Clintons had him change his characteization of the email investigation from "criminal investigation" to "Matter", by sending Loretta Lynch to him to influence him.

According to THEIR rules, she's now guilt of obstruction of justice.

AND, he put Clinton interference in her own investigation ON RECORD with the Senate.

He fucked Hillary hard, with no lube. Like a man.

She'll probably cheat on him and divorce him and make off with his money like about 31% of women who get married.

You're right I did forget that, definitely implicates Lynch. Keeps getting better and better!

I missed it, what happened? Just woke up. Comey said something good? Saw a happy pepe claiming it was positive so I'm hopping in here. Whats up my dudes?

Right, because John Oliver and Buzzfeed told me he's a Russian agent for months and now my world got turned upside down due to their lies.

420d transdimensional chess on display

Leftists are still spinning this as trump lied impeachhhh

Praise the chaos frog!

>COMEY: There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle. They did it with purpose, they did it with sophistication, they did it with overwhelming technical efforts... it was driven from the top of their government... It's not a close call - that happened.

Yeah, sure looks great for you guys...

Trump and Sup Forums won AGAIN

Liberals and Reddit lost AGAIN

Lol

Even if that turns out to be 100% true that doesn't prove Trump or his team had any direct involvement whatsoever. Russia (or any foreign government) could independently attempt to destabilize American democracy without any collusion with Americans.

Time will tell where that portion of the story goes, but as it stands now, Trump did nothing wrong.

>Comey doesn't implicate Republicans or Trump
>Leaf crying tears of rage and snot bubbles

Oh, and this:

>Russian interference happened under Obama's watch

Oh, liberals! We know! It hurts!

"It wasn't a hill(ary) worth dying (Clinton death list) for."

I expect a comment from NYT on the following passage:

James Risch - Idaho:
I remember you talked with us shortly after february 14th when "the new york times" wrote an article that suggested that the trump campaign was colluding with the Russians (.....) that upset you to the point where you went out and surveyed the intelligence community to see whether you were missing something in that, Is that correct?

James Comey:
That's correct. (.....)

James Risch - Idaho:
(.....) you sought out both republican and democrat senators to tell them that, hey, I don't know where this is coming from, but this is not the case. This is not factual. Do you recall that?

James Comey:
Yes.

James Risch - Idaho:
Okay. So, again, so the American people can understand this, that report by "the new york times" was not true, Is that fair statement?

James Comey:
It was not true.

Everyone on my social media seems to have switched to the UK election, demanding people go vote, even though they're Americans.

Liberals...

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what happened at the Comey hearing?

I am so glad I took that redpilled 3 days after Election 2016. Thanks guys for the chaotic entertainment.

Same here. We are chosen few.

The latte boys at googul dutifully put this article at the top. It's just "ridiculous semantics" anyway, how boring, I think I'm going to take a nap...

Sure, but the investigations into Flynn, Manafort, Sessions, Kushner and Page remain ongoing, and all the attendant evidence remains classified.

Comey did absolutely refute the notion that it wasn't the Russians behind the DNC and DCCC hacks as well as a bunch of other cyber attacks.

you're an idiot.

The left now has legitimate buzzwords to further defame him and cost him the 2020 election.

The russian connection is to trump like the birther movement is to obama

MSM will never shut up about it. gg

Maybe Comey is secretly working for Trump after all?

Hi shill, you guys were hoping for a smoking gun but you got nothing, just like pissgate and the vote recount (which increased Trump's margin of victory kek), you are bleeding followers every day, and they are funneling into our side, have a nice day.

Damn, you not only drank the Koolaid, you have an IV and mainlining it!

It's over, stupid. The "Muh Russians" narrative is over, except as yet another failure of the Obama Administration.

Maybe Obama and his buddies could have caught Russia, if they hadn't been so busy spying on American citizens.

Holy shit Chris Matthews said its dead? It really is a dead narrative now. What will they all bash him on now?

>The left now has legitimate buzzwords to further defame him and cost him the 2020 election.

Wait, I thought you guys were gonna get him impeached cause of the "blue wave" in 2018?

Try to keep up with your own narrative, shill.

can i get a quick rundown of things?

Things are being posted in so fast on so many threads i can't keep up..

>a few reddit posts is "overwhelming technical efforts"

kek

Its not over, We will have a daily shoah about russians interfering with government and how trump is involved everyday till election day 2020

Fucking screen cap this, it will happen

It was just found out that Comey was the leaker for the media...

I think he's gonna sit 10 years in jail soon

Bing

Guys let's push for a Senate hearing on Hillary next, see what lies come out of that.

#ImWithHer #ItsHerTurn

I'm starting to think Comey is retarded.

And in the presidential election debates, Trump will verbally demolish the democrat, only this time he will have the high ground as king of the hill. The democrats are so corrupt and divided that they best they can come up with is cuck boy tomm purezz.

Bu,p

Starting to, eh?

The worst was McCuck. The guy is turning outright senile.

CAN'T WE JUST DRONE HIM

>Comey confirmed trump fired him to impede Russia investigation
>an obstruction of justice

So you're excited for Trump's impeachment? Me too.

No proof and no trump involved

"Contrary to many false press accounts, leading up to todays hearing, Mr Comey has finally confirmed publicly what he repeatedly told to President trump privately. That is that the president was not under investigation as part of any probe into Russian interference. Mr Comey also admitted that there is no evidence that a single vote changed as a result of any russian interference......."

1 forced response by this shill.

0/10 cunt.

The investigation continues, trump fired him for being a lying slowpoke

He almost sank a ship when he pushed the wrong button on an airplane, the guy's thinking is a little scattered. He's also the guy who couldn't defeat Obama.

>mfw the shills are already on damage control

>What. The. Holy. Blue. Balls. Fuck is going on?

God is going on.

>Comey confirmed trump fired him to impede Russia investigation
>Comey confirms there was no investigation.

Dumb fucking liberal niggers.

These keep getting better

me entire day

So, if you get your news from Facebook, all that happened today is Comey called Trump a liar 5 times.

So desperate. So pathetic.

Nah, we're praying for you that you will accept your fate with dignity when the Day Of The Rope comes.

lol, good thing the investigation is over now.

Oh wait, it's still ongoing and for all you know Trump is currently under investigation from Mueller. How's all that winning going for you shit for brains? Remember when presidents used their time in office to get shit done as opposed to having to constantly play defensive from a criminal investigation? Good stuff.

>Oh wait, it's still ongoing and for all you know Trump is currently under investigation from Mueller.

Can you prove that, faggot, or are you just clutching for straws?

Today we learned that according to Comey:

Trump did not attempt to influence any investigations

...but Loretta Lynch did

>almost as if Comey has grown some balls and decided that at least the Trump people always had a reason to be mad at him... but he carried water for the Dems and Hillary in particular and they still threw him under the bus.

SUBPOENA FOR LYNCH WHEN?

>also Kikenwald had a meltdown after he played himself while attempting to attack Sup Forums trolls - pic extremely related

WHAT A DAY

>Trump was really playing 900D chess all along

That's the most painful part. Trump accomplished so much in the period between the election and swearing-in ceremony, now he's bogged down with this stupid bullshit. And of course part of the rhetoric in the next election will be that he didn't get around to so many things... I wonder why. While Obama had the media kissing his ass the entire time, and still let ISIS take over Iraq.

>he's bogged down
he's not bogged down unless you think the entire govt stops when there are congressional hearings.