Manspreading Banned in Spain

archive.is/TJmEE

The transit agency in the Spanish city said it will post the signs on all buses asking men to keep to one seat and one seat only.

Manspreading, in case you didn't know, is when men spread their legs with no regard to others' personal space.

The new sign shows a cartoon man with his legs spread sitting on a metro seat. A giant X signals it as unacceptable behavior.

"This new icon's mission is to remind people of the need to keep a civil behavior and respect the space of everyone on the bus," the Madrid Municipal Transport Company said.
Madrid follows in the footsteps of transit systems in some other cities that also frown on the behavior.

"This new icon is similar to those already existing in other transport systems around the world to indicate the barring of body posture that bothers other people," the transit agency said.
The agency's decision follows months of campaigning by women's rights groups. Earlier this year, one group, Mujeres en Lucha, started a campaign #MadridSinManspreading (#MadridWithoutManspreading).

Good, manspreading is obnoxious and anti social behaviour, other european countries should implement rules against it.

God Tier
>Driving in your own Car

okay Tier
>using Uber or a taxi

absolute pleb poorshitter tier
>using the Bus or other public transportation

Phew! Thank god Madrid has solved all other municipal problems and can now focus on the small things to improve life. Utopia incoming 3...2...

Who the fuck uses public transit anyway?

We need another poster - Asscovering.
It's when a fat ass woman takes up more than her alloted space.

Anyone with and ass wider than X cm/inch is not allowed to sit.
She can stand to lose a few pounds.

this
i don't care if i'm actively contributing to traffic jams and shit, riding the bus is for poor people

Don't forget, boys. "Manspreading" is only outlawed for white men, and, when it's a minority doing the same, white women love it.

>implying woman don't take up two full seats by setting their purse on the seat next to them

what about when cunts take up an extra seat to put their bag/purse on it?

Burn niggers
Slave them for dish washing
Send them back to there we wuz lands of proud flying pyramids

>Slave them for dish washing
if you ever worked in a restaurand you would know that they cannot even do this correctly

I'm sitting like this all the time now.

This guys on the right track
Viva la equality!

>Tfw worked with niggers
>16 year old kike vs 25+ year old niggers
>Waste my money on car/college+garbage from ebay
>Niggers waste on booze and useless shit
>The niggers worked more hours and earned more yet did nothing useful with it
I even tried to convince them to go to learn english or something for better job yet they just "no no, we wuz bbc and shit"

How do you measure when it's "manspreading" or just normal sitting?

FUCK!

TOO CLOSE! TOO CLOSE!

this is like living in a apartment house and having that one annoying neighbour who instead of telling you, that maybe your music was a little loud in the day earlier and they got bothered because of it, posts a notice how it bothers everyone and listening to music loud is now banned

>feminists cry because mean men are exposing their dicks in a power move
>buses say 'okay fine nobody spread and take up multiple seats'
>endless complaints by asshurt feminists to bus drivers because joe mcnobody is sitting with slightly spread legs
>bus driver needs to explain the difference between taking up too much room and sitting in a manner that only the insane and deluded would take offense to

thy are going to learn the hard way why you never pander to these types, ever

just get ready for some pissed of females to bring rulers or some shit to tell you how much breathing room the boys downstairs get.

>Slave them for dish washing
>wanting a shitskin to touch the plate you eat off of

It's not like they're making it illegal or anything, it's just suggesting that you don't do it, right? There are the same types of signs on most public transportation asking that you don't blast your music out loud but niggers do it constantly anyways.

It's annoying as fuck when people take up extra seats, you're just being an asshole if you do it. I take the bus and the subway regularly and people constantly sit on the aisle seat while the window seat is empty, or they sit at the window and put their bag on the aisle seat. If you take up more space than you need to for any reason, you're a fucking cunt

This is a shit test.
Take up your space as usual or become weak.

You forgot a black cock inside your wife in that pic.

>"This new icon's mission is to remind people of the need to keep a civil behavior and respect the space of everyone on the bus," the Madrid Municipal Transport Company said.
>Madrid follows in the footsteps of transit systems in some other cities that also frown on the behavior.
Now I will use the public transportation more than ever and spread my legs as much as possible to raise awareness of this non-issue.