youtube.com/watch?v=zyRurH5SiDc
youtu.be/fL31W7gc408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't want to listen to 7 minutes of IDUNDUNUFFIN

TLDW?

This asshole deserves way more bullying

He can't get away with it

i hope he get a free flight to afrika

Nigger should have got his teeth decked in right there, what purpose does spamming his social media have now? It is a lost cause now, unless there is some usable data there.

He showed up without a boarding pass. Fee is 50 bills without one. He refused to pay.
Starts ripping into the attendant and makes her cry.

Was a Ryan Air flight

Guy was extremely butthurt in the comments he even deleted all his other videos

A good ol' raid on his media would be a great thing

>Is it because I am "black"?

Literally every nigger in a nutshell

>racist whitey dares tell a proud KANG "no"
>"OH IT'S BECAUSE I AM BLACK HUH?"

Somebody needs to dox this coon.

>He showed up without a boarding pass.

Who the fuck does this? I always print two passes per flight, and if it's Delta I have the pass on my phone with their app.

>Lemme get my chicken

This guy is a complete fucking dipshit.

/this

And to think that the Para's are just patrolling not too far from there. Goddamn I bet they would have loved to teach that nigger how to act like a civilized monkey.

>you're trying to obstruct me

ooooo look at him using big goy words. He must have been watching the news recently and learned that one from CNN.

this thread again? both fucking overreacted, nigger being nigger and the woman being fucking pussy who cant handle the slightest pressure and thus has no reason to be working on the field
go circlejerkwhiteknight elsewhere
saged and hidden

It's not even about him being a nigger. Just a typical self entitled american who thinks he is king of the world when he is the customer.
Americans think they can treat any employee like dogshit. Disgusting.

His flight was a connecting flight and he chimped out because he doesn't understand the airline jew will charge you for anything it can at anytime.

>dunstonsfirstflight.webm

For once, I agree. Doxx this coon.

To bad he didn't do this in an American airport. The TSA would have taken him to the back and literally torn him a new asshole

>rest your belly!

my sides

Where was the airport security to remove him

Finland likely needs to clean out the nigger shed with some lysol followup. Fuck you, Daquan.

>uppity American doesn't print out a pass and follow instructions directly
>doesn't want to pay 50 euro fee, gives worker a hard-time
>implies she's not bending to his will because of his looks and not just him being a total dick
>insults another man who steps in for his looks
>AYO I LIVE HERE
>posts video online, insinuates racism by plantation owning europoors
>shuts down comments and ratings after video blows up and thousands of individuals confirming he's a disgraceful American dick

Gee I wonder where American Niggers learned using racism to get whatever they and get away with whatever they want works??!!?? Could it be the weak white people in America who enabled them?!?!!? NEVER!

that is him

youtube.com/watch?v=db9iQafxXV4

America, the same goes for you as the africans jews and arabs. Stay the fuck out of Europe if you can't leave your cancerous mentality at home.

This stupid nigger man. Everyone does jobs, but those who deal with multiple clients like she does(like at a bank) are under so much more stress than the regular worker.
This guy is just a fucking bully using the "customer" and "racist" cards right off the bat, and she knows she can't retaliate, and so does he.

Pretty easy to tell this guy been living his whole life on jupiter never came back to earth, don't dox him

I live in the US south, and this incident is classic nigger-think. ZERO consideration is given to what he is contributing to the situation. He only cares about what other people owe him.
>Iz yo job! Iz yo job!
"Racism" is as simple as telling him "no."

The will of trips must be obeyed.

Are you sure that's him?
I don't want to go and insult an innocent man who's just playing the drum

Did he eventually board the flight? Did they make him pay 50 or did he get it for free?

Why didn't anybody help him, the fuck? It's an airport, you can't let a chimp run loose

Only racial through this mans lens. Calls man baldy and fat tells him to use rogaine. Kangz

Well fuck that shit. Seems like there's nowhere safe from this mental disease. Seem's we won't be getting smarter as a species anytime soon.

I just skipped to a random spot (~6:20) because I didn't wanna watch the whole thing
>Just lemme git muh chicken and lemme get on muh plane
Incredible

Nigga is mad cuz he can't read.
Baldie Fatso told him you're supposed to print your own boarding pass with that company. Apparently it's a well know fact for literate people.
So he's chimping in and out and make the girl cry because she can read. Also because she has a job.

That entitled white bitch.

uh, you don't get to bring chicken

Whats the problem? He is being relatively mild. The employees seem too scared of him to even try to communicate.

>this is mild in america

Fucking animals.

bought the cheapest plane ticket, and demanded the perks of the more expensive ticket. Lady offered it to him for 50€, which is stillcheaper than if he bought the more expensive ticket, but he wanted it free. Basically like all niggers he felt entitled to something he didn't and doesn't want to pay for.

Cuck bald fatso piece of shit

This. There's a specific subset of niggers that have mastered this particular technique. They know that most people actually WANT to be agreeable and accommodating so they take advantage of it by escalating the situation in to what is effectively a dare/forced cost-benefit analysis.

I worked in restaurants for a decade and the worst customers were always black. The only ever dine-and-dash I had was black. You can tell you're dealing with a manipulative nigger when they START the conversation with a threat. Had a shitty couple once that waved me over to their table and opened the conversation with "We're going to get this place closed down, what's the number for corporate" all because they only paid for one meal and only GOT one meal. They literally threatened their way in to a two-for-one deal because no one wanted to call their bluff.

Nigger smarter than you think.

Once you've lived for years around the North American Pavement Ape, you become somewhat desensitized to his animalistic and violent behavior.

So you're the faggot which got it taken down...

>Already indexed across the globe in news reports and probably fully downloaded, not to mention watched by hundreds of thousands of people.

>American
Nope, niggers don't count, nigger.

yep, it's a dirty trick. Ill buy the basic plan and demand the bigger plan, and call you racist if you don't want to give it to me

The word you are looking for is Jews through cultural marxism.

>making a qt cry
>BALDY U FATTY XDDD HIT THE GYM LIKE MUH DICK U BALD U FAT XDDDD
>EVERYONE LOOK AT ME IM BEING LOUD
>listen sir, you must print your own board pa- NAAAWH NAAAAW SHEE THE ONE WHO PRINT IT SHE SHE MUST DO EET NAWT MEE
>IM RICH I HAVE LAWYER AND TRAVEL ALL OVER THE WORLD BUT 50 EUROS SEEM LIKE A MILLIONAIRE SUM TO ME
>MAN DIS BE RACYSS!!!!! IT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT IM BEING LOUD, ANNOYING, DISTURBING AND TOO STUPID TO PRINT A BOARDING PASS. NAH ITS BECAUSE IM A NIGGER

>video unavailable
wat happen?

This is the queer that got it taken down. Fucking faggot nigger.

What would you guys in Peru do?
>Hoping it isn't just a proxyfag.

Cultural Marxism doesn't exist outside the fevered minds of birchburgers. Read the Vampire's Castle article and stop believing in lame fantasy bullshit.

Here's a mirror since this faggot got it taken down

liveleak.com/view?i=5d0_1496863148

Link?

>liveleak.com/view?i=5d0_1496863148
Just like I said:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyRurH5SiDc

>open video
>Sorry, no videos are available

Nigger remove video or maybe youtube

yt espejo

youtu.be/fL31W7gc408

Apparently he spoke to German police in the same manner in one of his deleted videos.

Pay up, call the airline to place a complaint and request a refund for some other day.
But the nig was in the wrong in this case. Ryan Air requires YOU to print your own boarding pass and if you are too stupid to follow that simple order then you have to pay 50 e.
i know better than to yell like a retard and make a scene in a fucking airport

I'm proud of you, Peru.

As a security guard I have had many run-ins with lying pieces of human shit like that. Usually they are black, Indian or "educated" whites.

I fucking LOVE when you've got these fucks dead to rights. I will rub every word of policy in their face and watch as their gears try to comprehend how to get out of it. All while doing so with a slightly condescending smile on my face.

Kill 'em with kindness.

you have to go back.

what the fuck, is this some new nigger-breed? sounds like a faggot, soccer mom and nigger all in one

"This video is private"
I was spying on some nigger videos myself. The only 3 sock puppet fake nigger accounts I had got banned it seems so I will have to make more.

Has the man been identified?

why do you have fake nigger accounts?

>SHE'S DISRESPECTING ME REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because you don't deserve it you fucking ape.

I don't understand why women get so emotional though. It's simple, you've got 3 choices:

>you pay the 50 Euros to get on this flight
>you can fuck right off
>security can drag you out of here by your lips

What's it gonna be?

If she'd actually gave him those three options, verbatim. :'D

>getting a video that redpills normalfags on niggers removed
kys

Why don't you?

Educated whites aren't white.
They're basically janissaries

... what's the point?

Did he just delete the video? lol