Why do most cutfags defend the disgusting jewish/muslim practice of mutilating children, aka circumcision? and yes...

why do most cutfags defend the disgusting jewish/muslim practice of mutilating children, aka circumcision? and yes, I'm aware that some cutfags wish they had their foreskin.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
youtube.com/watch?v=9RIxDmfNV7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you care about others foreskin leaf? What benefit does one's cut/uncut penis yields to you?

It's more about caring for the sake of children who haven't been born yet, and preventing the future generations from being mutilated. Maybe your country hasn't developed caring for the interests of others yet. But once it has then perhaps your country will stop being a call-center.

Mixed marriage. Wife's family wants sons to be circumcised, I don't.
Besides just shouting 'Fuck off' and never leaving them alone together, how do I stop this?

Stat/ graph dump appreciated.

Firstly, ask her why she thinks that it is okay to treat your son like property. It's his body, so it should be his choice what he wants to do with it. Why should she decide what your son does with his own penis?

Secondly; educate her on how damaging it can be. Not only physically, but psychologically too.

psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

Got semi-circumcised cause of phimosis, I don't see the point of doing it if not necessary but it's neither a big deal

>Maybe your country hasn't developed caring for the interests of others yet. But once it has then perhaps your country will stop being a call-center.

Okay Peter I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I hope you again get better than us in GDP.

we are white,its our holy duty to stop barbarism and crush savages till they learn

>why do most cutfags defend the disgusting jewish/muslim practice of mutilating children, aka circumcision?
Do we? We are victims of child mutilation and fags like you rub it in.

What about your Capital city? And the Paki rape gangs in London?

You stopping them real good I believe.

this uncut fags only try to make us feel worse

It's your son mate, you are the father, end of story. If you let this happen then you might as well just kys

I'm circumcised. I don't want or care about my foreskin. I'm not crying like a baby about it. I'm not mad. I don't care. You people are all fags, obsessed with dicks. Y'all niggas gay

My kid won't be circumcised.

I don't care about how you feel about your dick. I care about the future children who will be mutilated without their consent.

We don't want to rub it in we feel for you bro, it's the ones who pride themselves on it and say they will carry it on who need to kill themselves.

Some do, but i assume thats only people desperate to justify the unjustifiable actions of their fathers, aka, people without critical thinking capacity.

I dont rub it in cut people, i just really want people to learn and stop doing that in the next generations.

I particularly picked up interest in this subject because i had some problems related to disinfo about non retractible foreskin as a kid (pic related), and i know for sure that if i was in the US some butcher would have cut my skin off, instead of just waiting it out and letting nature run its course.

user just so you know, I still have memories of my circumcision and the pain. Save your son's innocence.

Tell her that as soon as she has her labia and clitoris removed and has the cut labia sewn together, then and only then you will talk to her about circumcising your son.

And I said mine won't be. You will be in charge of your kids. Schlomo will be in charge of theirs. You have a say with the child that you own. If you try to control my kid's dick either way, I'll fight you. You don't have the right to tell people what to do with their kid's dicks. You don't own other people's children. Fuck off.

Does foreskin restoration actually work or is it just a meme?

>3/4 of your gdp isn't from call-centers and scammers.

kek

>I'll fight you.
why are americans so hostile?

why are you so obssed with cock and having extra USELESS skin? MUH NERVES is a shitty excuse because you dont need it, if you cant cum without foreskin you probably have ED or jerk off too much

Can kinda work in some ways (aesthetically), but you can't regrow the lost nerves.

You don't get your nerves back, but you can feel again with your cock head, make the most of it.

Because you're trying to tell people what to do with kid's dicks. If you wouldn't resist that you probably won't resist anything.

Anti-semite thread! I'm reporting you all!

>Mfw Indians are the richest of all ethnic groups in USA. Kek

Tell her he can always choose to do it when he's older

>why do most cutfags defend the disgusting jewish/muslim practice of mutilating children
Probably because they don't want to believe their dick is subpar. Not to say that it exactly is, I think it's a matter of preference and either can be fine provided proper care and hygiene.

I'm cut and would've preferred to have the choice myself, for the record.

Population of 1.3 billion barely has a GDP better than one of 61 million

Way to go Pajeet

WTF is with desert monkeys and cutting parts of your genitals

You're the father. That's all that's required. Tell them its your decision not theirs.

Glad you're still in india huh?

Must suck to have American envy for your own ex-pats.

>most cutfags defend the disgusting jewish/muslim practice of mutilating children, aka circumcision
they don't

>poo loo

This will never change. We have too many against us having this brutal ritual done away with.

Go to 3:45 and watch until 4:18. Listen to the laughter as they discuss this practice and watch the female on the left as she snaps her fingers with female privilege.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RIxDmfNV7o

>is made in "god's" image
>decides know better than god.

kek

>watch the female on the left

Sorry meant to say on the right

>its your decision not theirs.
It's not his decision either. The decision is for the person whose penis it belongs to (the child's, after they have reached a legally acceptable maturity level (not a minor))

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself. Also, there's no Muslims in London and UK is not going to embrace the caliphate in 2020.

Proud.

>other people who aren't me who live in your country make more money than i do.

>be proud

kek

Nigga a single big name American jew have more money hidden than all of india wealth. How could indians be richer than (((them)))

>you can feel again with your cock head
what kind of doctors are you seeing that you cant feel your dick? where r u sticking it? I can literally cum without touch if I want to and im not circumcised

Look up "dual tension restorer," contact Chuck, and move on with your life.

It's the best thing a man can do for himself.

This now a designated shitting thread.

i dont at all

i still remember my parents holding me down at because some skin partially reattached to the glans and had shit under it. so they had to peel it back off and it hurt like hell

>why do you care about the kids in your country being mutilated as a sign of obedience to kikes

Yea cuz they send hell lotta money back home. Also, control the govt. and promote goodwill.

You just jelly monkeyman.

Tell them you'll agree if your daughter gets circumcised too, also the women of your wife's family. If they can lead y example then you'll consider it.

>The decision is for the person whose penis it belongs to
sorry about that cleft palate billy we wanted to wait to let you decide if you want it.

Implying it's not true.

Also no one gives a fuck about London, it's a lost cause. Like your entire country.

Next famine when?

You dont OWN your kid, for fuck sake. No one does.
It isnt about you choosing if you should or nor cut off part of another persons dick.
It is about the fact no one should HAVE THE RIGHT to even make this kind of decision before hand.

Neither do you or anyone else have a right to mutilate your own child's cock. Simmer down.

This model has body parts proportional to the density of nerve endings.

They had to make it circumcised or its foreskin would have been longer than Doctor Who's scarf.

Can't regrow the nerves so what's the point.

T..that kinds sounds like some shit a stupid nigger would say, user...

You're the man in the house you damn moron yo decide and if her family doesn't like it tell them to fuck off

>Also no one gives a fuck about London

Complaining it to your momma britbro.

Next Terrorist attacks when?

>Mutilating genitals

Fucking degenerate

>some shit a stupid nigger would say
nah stupid niggers complain about not having more saggy penis skin

WE

It's definitely not a meme, but it does take time. If you look closely, you'll find support.

I don't want to say more because we already had a neo-Nazi problem recently.

because jews went ahead and destroyed circumcision to the point where the practice doesn't even resemble what god wanted anymore

>in other news
>jews find way to disobey god while obeying god

Child of the 90's here.

seems from my parents estimate to be more of a trend. my brother (who is christian) circumsized my brother and I.

I mean, my dick feels fine, idk it's still pretty euphoric. Yeah I don't know what I'm missing but idk i literally didn't even realized i was circumsized until 16.

my brother is pissed and got mad at my mom and purposfully didn't circimsize his son.

on the other hand my friend has a brother who had to get circumsized at 6 because his foreskin was fucking up his pissing.

Throwing stones in a glass house Pajeet, perhaps you should learn to poo in loo before criticising others.

Perhaps you should think about saving your daughters and sisters from muslims before thinking about India.

Hrs trying to tell you that people shouldn't submit to a Jewish barbaric practice and slice off highly erogenous tissue of a non-consenting child. Maybe you shoul be less of a retard and think of the child's best interest. It's not your choice, only your son's to make. So stop REEEEEEEEEEEing when civilized people tell you you're acting like a nigger

On the contrary - no one thinks about India

India has about two Americas' worth of people who aren't potty trained, and almost four Americas' worth of people who literally worship cows.

So primitive. Please recapture it.

I really hope no one does.

Get back to your safe spaces oliver before muslins impregnate your whole generation

>tfw I will always be circumcised
>tfw my bird is curved because of it
I blame protestants for my mutilation.

Topkek

You are literally too much of a brainlet moron for me to explain how stupid you are lol

>>tfw my bird is curved because of it
Are you sure? A lot of people have curved penises even not circumcised.

Tried both and cut looks and smells better

>poo

I haven't actually checked with a urologist, so maybe it would have been curved anyway, but the scar doesn't look symmetrical so I always assumed that's what caused it.

It might be, but I'm uncircumcised and I have a slightly curved donger.

At least you're blaming the right people. Buy a DTR and do manual method 3.

I promise you with 100% seriousness that it does work, and that I've been restoring my foreskin for almost 9 months now.

You won't "always be circumcised" because "restored" is a different state of being. You can expect massive sensitivity gains. It takes time, patience, and dedication!

>I should use memes now to protect myself cuz h-he's speaking the truth.

Utter shame britbro.

You're spending too much time thinking about the cock. Either play with it or don't but no need to shame people either way

>dick curved as a result from being cut
nope it's cause you jerk off predominantly with one hand. next time you're jerking off, watch the trajectory of your stroke for confirmation.

>cleft palate

Totally different issue. A cleft plate is a genetic defect. Are you suggesting that foreskin on a penis is genetic defect?

Don't call it circumcision. It's male genital mutilation and you would like your daughter to be genitally mutilated as well.

Penis position in the underwear >>> jerk off position when it comes to influence curvature. I think.

They don't want to admit their parents mutilated them. It's like abortion. Women probably defend it because it's easier than admitting you've murdered your child. World is fucked.

I bantz now and then but genuinely feel sorry for cutfags.

I don't, I wish I had my foreskin. Also, I feel awful that I did this to my kids. I wish I had been a Sup Forums tard before they were born.

How does it work in America? Did you have to request it? I've read stories of it just being done by hospitals automatically without consulting the parents.

>>Mutilating genitals

>the infliction of serious damage on something.

circumcision causes no damage you dumb saggy cock idiot.

All it is is just choosing the child's religion at birth,there is 0 other reason for it.

Divorce the whore,she WILL find a way to do it if you ever leave the house.Unless you can redpill her she is lost.

>child that you own
What?Good god someone like you shouldn't be near children.

no its just useless, like an appendix. Humans no longer need it since we dont like in such filth it would effect our dicks.

>would like your daughter to be genitally mutilated as well.
if its only skin then why not, vagina do look kinda gross. Unfortunately it often causes damage which is why its mutilation and circumcision is not.

Reminder that there is a higher prevalence of homosexuality among uncircumcised males.

>letting your wife control you
max cuck

>I wish I had my foreskin
I wish I disgusted women so I wouldnt have kids
I wish my kids also had disgusting dicks that turn off women.

Fuck off man, it's not like most of them chose to get cut.

I can have an orgasm from stimulating only my foreskin. I would definitely notice it's absence. I am sorry you feel so threatened by the truth about your parents mutilating your genitals that you are willing to make nonsensical arguments to protect yourself from reality.

It is a useless procedure. It is abuse of the most horrific degree.

The appendix isn't useless, it provides a place for gut bacteria to recolonize the intestines after you've been violently ill and shit your guts out. I suggest doing a little cursory research before parroting out of date medical myths you probably learned in grade school.

>claiming removal of foreskin is not damage
The entire procedure is to amputate a vital part of the penis, OF COURSE it's mutilation. Stop lying.