We all know that Trump had a deal with Russians

We all know that Trump had a deal with Russians.
My fucking question is,why in the hell are they having trouble finding the evidence for it?
PRISM can follow emails,phone conversations,whereabouts,they can look into his accounts and see where the money comes from,they can wire tap him,etc.
How the fuck does this idiot hide something like that.
The only explanation I have is that the Russians gave him a special device to communicate with them that doesn't follow conventional line and that can't be tracked.

Because none of that happened

or it didn't happen
why is that impossible?

It did,without a doubt.
The most revealing part was Putin's interview.He was strangely defensive of Trump.

The evidence is there, he is just suppressing it.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

No we don't "all know" that Trump had a "deal" with the Russians. Fucking shit.

/thread

0/10

Stop trolling... you can't possibly be stupid enough too believe that nonsense. Or are you just a shill with an agenda? Either way, this is the wrong place for that type of monumental faggotry.

>My fucking question is,why in the hell are they having trouble finding the evidence for it?
Who said they were?

>Oh but they haven't given all the evidence in an ongoing case against the president of the United States to the MSM yet. That means there is none!
Sup Forums is so fucking retarded now.

1/10. I'd give you a 0 but the "500 years" made me chuckle slightly so you get a 1.

>We all know that Trump had a deal with Russians.
how do we know that

>when Trump supporter calls you stupid

Evidence conflicts with belief; evidence must be wrong I bet you are also a hardcore religious faggot

Nice try.

You're even more stupid than I thought as your assumption that I'm a Trump supporter is very, very wrong. I guess anyone who doesn't think Trump is Putin's agent is a Trump supporter now? Haha... you're radically pitiful.

>My fucking question is,why in the hell are they having trouble finding the evidence for it?
because it doesn't exist, faggot. we're off collusion and onto obstruction now. try to keep up with the jew media narrative.

Can't tell if you're retarded or trolling

Can't tell if you're retarded or trolling

Croatia.....

Retarded

Except our legal system is based on doubt and apparently there was a shit load of it. You can't just say "OH FOR SURE THERE WAS." Neck yourself, shill.

>PRISM can follow emails,phone conversations,whereabouts,they can look into his accounts and see where the money comes from,they can wire tap him,etc.
PRISM is a fucking joke, only intended to catch the most stupid criminals out there.

I am sure Trump have one of pic related in at least one of his buildings: basically a soundproof Faraday cage. It's pretty standard for most billionaires to have a room like this.

I never said Trump is a Russian agent,you fucking boozo.
I said that Trump had a deal with the Russians,can you read?
Deal meaning,you help me out however you can,and if I win I help you out.

>it was real in my head

(((who))) could be behind this post?

GTFO LEFTARD CUNTS
We're going to put you faggots in the ovens.

he publicly (jokingly) asked them to find Hillary's emails. that's the extent of the "deal".
>The only explanation I have is that the Russians gave him a special device to communicate with them that doesn't follow conventional line and that can't be tracked.
yea, that could be. but then why would kike kushner want to set up a back-channel? i mean if they've been colluding the whole time, you'd think they'd have set up a communication channel already.

obviously you need evidence,hence I said what I said.I just named one of the reason why I think it happened.
There are plenty.
He's too retarded to have that.See what he types in his twitter.Bragging to people about grabbing women by the pussy.All the bussiness fails.
He's an idiot.

You have incredibly poor reading comprehension and you make silly assumptions based on your own bias.

Your narrative is over
US/RUSSIAN ALLIANCE NOW
Together we shall destroy the globalists scum.

>I guess anyone who doesn't think Trump is Putin's agent is a Trump supporter now?
Given all the evidence, yes, that is correct.

It's nice how propaganda works. You can repeat a certain phrase, question, speculation, allegation over a relatively small period of time. News sites will pick it up and run with it because it brings in the readers. The readers might not be even interested in the political articles, but will simply skim the headline and go on with their day. If you repeat the same headlines for long enough it will become a fact in the reader's mind. The repetition of the consumed information will form what you believe to be your own idea. Because of course it's OBVIOUS that it's true, right?