AirBnB needs some autism

backchannel.com/airbnbs-plan-to-house-100-000-people-in-need-96303cbe64f6

They are going to setup a network of rape sites and human trafficking sites for refugees to come and go in the USA .

What do you think Sup Forums

SELF BUMP

I think a semi-auto shotgun in every home and teaching your wife and daughter(s) how to shoot is going to be a very good idea.

Anyone care to look at the site ?

Who is funding this narrative push ?

So invest in guns Im hearing

Thank you patriot .
How long until some one ends up dead in a floor space is the real question

pretty sure airbnb gave my credit card info out after I responded to one of their bullshit helping refugee emails that I would never use their service again. I would be quite happy if this company dies soon.

Sorry to hear you got scammed by these people.

Do you think it is possible for the CIA to fund this and create fake people to allow mass colonization ?

I seriously wouldn't put it past them and would not be surprised if this was the case.

Im call it now guys
Trump enables travel ban
CIA creates fake people with real homes via AirBnb for hosting
CNN shows how caring and compastionate we are / willing to house 3rd world mudslime
FED Allows in mass refugees as Americans "want them"
Whole communities go down and churches burned but never allowed to be shown on TV.

boi this is retarded as fuck
these three countries became muslim after an army invaded them not because of immigration
>murican educashiun

OR they might go to Canada first for screening

Then they cross the border without USA checks as Canada and the USA are friends...

What ?
Look at your flag, look at your leader, look at the raped women and little boys in your country.

Fuck off SHILL

2a all the way

true. but the Kalergi plan and the UN's plan for population replacement is well documented long before these countries were invaded.

>flag
>being too retarded to understand my statment
go ask so he can explain you what i meant

>american educashun on steroids

You see pictures and think WOW THAT MUST BE WHAT THE POST IS ABOUT

Fucking retard frenchmen . Talk about AirBnb hosting rapeugees like my post states .

Otherwise you are a sliding shill

Airbnb is fucking cancer. They are going to collapse the small motel industry and everyone who can't afford a luxury inn are going to be stuck in some filthy hostel or some weirdos house that has no understanding of the Motel industry or standards.

I don't want to stay at some nigger house because all of the motels in the area are closed down. I don't want my neighborhood to become a place where people rent out space in nearby houses to fuck hookers and do drugs.

Why in the living shit is this even legal?

Very good question man , I think it is also a push to change the overall market and as to force the poor to rent out there already small apartment / home.
Its could be the start of communism ....

i was talking about the logic behind the pic
i don't give a shit about what happens in us
you could all die and the world iq would raise by 25 points

I guess hQP4Fg17 is a sliding SHILL

Thank you everyone that is actually discussing the subject matter.

You are a shill.

Your country is full of retards and shitskins now.

Your leader is a muslim advocate

YOU MUST LOVE PICTURE BOOKS.

Shill off Faggot

People shouldn't be forced to sell their lives away because industries have been pushed to failure.

I don't want to "ride share" my fucking car. I don't want to rent out my spare bedrooms. I don't want someone to nickle and dime me to use the bathroom in a public space that I'm a patron of. This is a dark fucking road we're going down, user.
It's not communism, it's the worst, the absolute worst of capitalism where everything is for sale but there is no industry or standards.

When I hire a plumber, I don't want to go on some app and get some unlicensed guy who is unemployed looking for odd jobs. I don't want him to look at YouTube videos to figure out how to fix my shit. I don't want to deal with this shit.
>"sorry, all of the real plumbers lost their job because of this new app DudePlum. But if you need a plumber, you can get a random dude to figure it out on youtube, man. It's totally cheaper too!"

No. Go fuck yourself.

Anti-French ShitSkin Bump

I liked the concept for places that aren't metropolitan. I had a nice cabin that was all secluded and it was pretty sweet. I used it once in Paris and got a better feel for living "as a local" but after the novelty wore off I realized like you that a whole industry might collapse because of this. Also they're highly politicized for an industry that really shouldn't be. Which makes me suspect that the OP is going somewhere with this line of thought.

Dark times indeed my friend.

I see us going the way of Cuba, nothing new just old and repaired continuously for the poor.

Rich people get the new and throw out the old, only to have poor people go through their garbage for the scraps then sold on craigslist / other app.

Sad times ...

Yes indeed.

I stayed 1 time and throughly went through their network to find any hidden devices or cameras. I also changed the wifi code for the duration just in case I missed a camera

(also they had a rule about no clothing in the hot tub)

>I used it once in Paris and got a better feel for living "as a local" but after the novelty wore off I realized like you that a whole industry might collapse because of this
Choice is one thing, but image if you had no choice. No one is licensed, no one went to college for "hospitality", etc. Some people might not think this is a bad idea, but what if there was "AirKitchen!" where all of the local restaurants, except for the luxury ones, went out of business and now you have to go around to fucking weird ass people houses to get lunch. Weirdo old ladies, grumpy smell men making sandwiches out of their own kitchens with no health inspections, no culinary training, no professionalism, filth.
>The year is 2021. You walk up to a dirty old looking house in the middle of a neighborhood. No restaurants anymore in town.
>"I-is this the place on AirKitchen?"
>"Yeah, what the fuck you want?!"
>"I, uh, want a cheese burger?"
>"We aint got none of that shit. I'll give you what I got, you already paid."
>(45 minutes later!)
>"You take yo' shit n get outta here."
>it's a burned pulled chicken sandwich with a fishy smell on Wonder Bread."
>"Um, I . . ."
>"YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT LUNCH NIGGA? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE FO' I KICK YO SHIT."
What a bight and wonderful future awaits us.

I think it's a huge liability issue waiting to happen. If the refugees the federal government housed near you rape our daughter, you can't sue the government. However, if your neighbor takes in a rapefugee and he preys on your family, then you can sue the fuck out of your neighbor. Also, expect homeowners association in high end communities to pass resolutions banning this.

There was some woman politician in Europe that wanted to not own anything and have everything be common use like a library. Need a drill? Rent it and have it delivered by drone. Need a place to stay? You're no using your other bedroom so let them stay there. You're not using your kitchen while at work? Let someone else use it while you're away. Of course all of this involved no money exchange- it was just common use...technically you owned nothing. Was very eye opening to see someone so deep into their ideology.

I fucking hate my country.

It's to fuck over everyone who isn't rich. We're all cattle to them.

you have maple syrup and trips though

OKAY GUYS WE HAVE A LOT OF DIGGING TO DO
We gotta be ENERGETIC and READY TO GO
Get up, do some jumping jacks, run around, get some water.
We gotta FOCUS
and combine our ENERGY!!!

Fusion .... We need Fusion .....

It is sad to see the Path this will lead us toward.

Canada has already lost and this might even be a reason to go to war with Canada....

Canada lets the rapeugees in and directly point South.

Trumps next campaign will be for a wall on the Northern Border