Swedes have turned their men into women and want nothing more to do with them

There are two reasons proposed as to how this happened:

1. This is liberalism taken to the nth degree in a country which had too good for too long and forgot to value the natural order
2. This is a grand scheme planned and orchestrated by sinister actors to some end.

Which do you think it is?

I think it's more 1 then 2.
If it's 2, where do they meet up and why isn't there any leaks about their memos? What would be the end goal? OK, you've destroyed Sweden. Now what? How is this a benefit to anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

ahlens.se/INTERSHOP/web/WFS/Ahlens-AhlensSE-Site/sv_SE/-/SEK/ViewContent-Start?PageletEntryPointID=20160914_192033
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>their men

Me on the far right.

Me in the back

S K Å N E
K
Å
N
E

#2 did it
Newfag style

Sweden will become a great example in history of what NOT to do to have a healthy, functioning society.

It's 1.
Aren't Scandinavian countries matriarchal?

there's nothing feminine or gay about pegging, it's literally about maximizing your pleasure by having a woman please you in a certain way. if there's no man involved it's not gay, and honestly if you haven't tried it because you're afraid of being called gay you're a pussy and you're missing out. it feels great and most girls love doing it too.

white men=girls (male)

Sweden, ladies and gentlemen

They are now.

Du är en skam för fosterlandet

You really are all broken.

>sweden

Yeah we sure know you love it

Is this shit for real?

No bullshit

You deserve everything

ahlens.se/INTERSHOP/web/WFS/Ahlens-AhlensSE-Site/sv_SE/-/SEK/ViewContent-Start?PageletEntryPointID=20160914_192033

Genius.Both genders buy both genders' clothes.
$$$$$

Sweden isn't real.

i could maximize your pleasure by pleasing you in a certain way, white boi
you have about 50 days to decide, i'll be in sweden then

>strapon not styled like dynamite
lame

You'd have to be a no self-esteem having total faggot to even appear in such an ad, knowing what the point of it was. European """"""""""""men"""""""""""" no longer exist.

Jesus fucking Christ , Sweden...

What happened to you. Your fucking ancestors were alpha Vikings and now you become...this..

Being penetrated is the hieght of feminine faggotry.

Oh my god, I just fucking can't anymore.
The meme is writing itself.

Hint: During World War 2, all the north european Jews that weren't captured by the Germans, were send to Sweden, where they stayed after the war. Denmark send nearly all its Jews to Sweden. Sweden basically became Israel for a while. Jews took control of every media, university and government center.

Now, why do you think Sweden turned out the way it is, while Denmark, a country right at the southern border, did not?

liberalism is a mental disease

hmm this is really make me think

It's a bit more complicated than what people think. So a quick rundown: Sweden has about 10% radical leftists who will make a lot of noise about everything they don't like. Most of them are from upper middle class homes and have a lot of disposable income, so they're an important market segment. They also influence perhaps 30% of the population (most of which are women) who are somewhat to the left but follow trends they see in social media. Åhlens have tried to catch this market segment for some time but haven't been quite successful, and after their debacle following the terrorist attacks this loud group turned against them which cost them shitloads of $$$. Obviously this campaign is an attempt to lure back this radical leftist group so they can increase their business. It won't succeed though, because these radical leftists only launch successful negative campaigns, they will never launch a positive campaign for anything related to a big business. But the market executives at Åhlens are right-wing men educated at business schools, they don't understand this.

Swedish men were barely vikings, they held onto the coattails of the Danes. Quiet Denmark birthed more vikings than Sweden ever did.

I don't like any of these clothes.
At the same time over designed, and pedestrian. Not sure how you managed.

>Implying the rest of Scandinavia is any better.
Why is the North so cucked, it's depressing.

Stockholm is not Sweden

There has to be something in the water there because they are a special kind of degenerate.

Anyway i just wait until it all burns down so i can declare Scania a new nation.

>It's not feminine or gay
just don't consider yourself a man if you enjoy it.

Once civil war breaks out in Skåne, Denmark will annex it and make it a whites-only zone.

My grandmas clothes lmao

>There has to be something in the water there because they are a special kind of degenerate.
Yes, it's called EE-2.

This would be best. Also: put them all in camps for a few years to deprogram them.

Is this Macedonia's new flag?

youre so gay and you dont even like boys.

Well that works.

Scania did not vote for this shit, So no need

I'm heterosexual but I've been pegged by every girlfriend I ever had. Gay/hetero are just arbitrary categories on a spectrum and not exploring your own sexuality is literally the gayest shit you can do. Pegging is fantastic and girls really do love it.

>scania
>put them all in camps for a few years to deprogram them
Either learn the background of the discussion you're participating in or stay the fuck out of it, amerishart.

Never thought i'd say this but thank GOD for Russia.

LGBT lobby making fun of us.
Just ignore those fags.
(but you can put a bullet into their heads too)

>I'm heterosexual
>I love being penetrated
>gay/hetero are just arbitrary categories on a spectrum

Sometimes I consider the possibility that swedes being replaced is a good thing

I know the outfit is a joke.

But goddamn, that is an expensive outfit. That's a $1200 Tailored cape and $400 trousers.

It is.
Fuckem

My thoughts exactly

>there's nothing feminine or gay about pegging
Says the Swedish Numale.
Just wow you people are truly gone. My ass is exit only, and I do not even desire to bang women anally.

>Turkish delight

I know where fucking Skåne is my testosterone-challenged muppety friend. Perhaps you should brush up on your English and see what post I'm replying to before sperging? How do you think Malmö became so culturally-enriched without traitors in the area?

That ass is rightful turkish clay.

>How do you think Malmö became so culturally-enriched without traitors in the area?
Let me reiterate: If you cannot even be bothered to educate yourself on the basics of the issue you are discussing, stay the fuck out of it. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

>all of these (you)s
>for such simple low-effort meming
Back in my day we had to work hard for every (you)

I am not gay.

Hell, I am barely bi.

I am not attracted to men, I have no interest in dating men, and anal is just uncomfortable.

That being said, I love sucking a Big White Cock.

I can deepthroat all of 9 inches (biggest I have had) down to the base.

I love the feeling of the smooth, soft (soft skin, I like them big and hard) head in my mouth.

I also love the feeling of my throat being filled with a thick warm cock.

I have only sucked about five cocks ever and I am in my mid-thirties, however, the last one was the 9 incher and until then I only had slight interest.

After that I was hooked.

I am married (to a woman) who I am in love with, so the last time it happened was about a year and a half ago.

I have fantasized many times about having that same guy slowly pushing his big white beautiful 9 inch cock down my throat again.

I do not know how others feel about it, but it makes me feel very dominant knowing I can deepthroat a big cock.

I like knowing that I can make both guys and girls cum.

But seriously, there is nothing I love more than sucking a cock.

It's pure bliss.

I like a man with a big thick cock sitting spread eagle on his couch fully erect as I walk in to complete my mission.

The only thing I'm after is maximizing his pleasure as I fuck my own throat with his throbbing cock.

Moaning and calling me his dedicated cocksucker turns me on like nothing else in this world as I make passionate love to his dick.

A sniff of poppers and I suck like the world is ending until he busts while my face is pressed against his pubes.

(you)

the swedish flag, use responsibly

Things changed for the worst.
The American election brought a lot of new fags from America.
And they are atrocious in memeing or understanding basic baits.

JUST

SWEDEN YES!

Reeally geta the the kettle brewin

wow, so now men will also be raped as well as the women, and they'll enjoy it. this is really firing up my neurons

>their debacle following the terrorist attacks

What was the debacle?

Jesus Christ Sweden is so pathetic. Is there any fucking testosterone left in that faggot cuck of a land? Seriously, there are no men left at all.

>I'm heterosexual but I've been pegged by every girlfriend I ever had.
>I've been cucked by every woman I ever had.
>Mommy was the first.
>My new girlfriend wants me to help her Muslim friend inside of her while I watch.

That's a tough one.

On one hand, it's common knowledge that it's only gay if you are the one getting fucked. So that would seem to make pegging gay. On the other hand, it's with a woman, not man.

Very difficult case. Needs further research.

fag

Back in my day nobody gave two shits about (((you's)))

>This is liberalism
This is not liberalism. Stop forcing this american meme shill

If dubbels, our glorious army will annex sweden

The show is named Gay Army and is about a bunch of cartoonishly gay faggots being cartoonishly over the top gay so that the audience can laugh at them.
I mean, context matters.

>after their debacle following the terrorist attacks this loud group turned against them
Quick rundown needed, I don't watch tv or read news.

Sort of related. Is sodomizing one's wife a sin in Christianity? I'm a pretty unknowledgeable Christian and am curious what more mature protestants think. AFAIK Catholics are allowed to, but only if the final act is coitus.

You forgot to mention that the guy in the gif is norwegian.
They tried to sell clothes damaged in the attack for reduced prices before reopening the store. The truck went into the cosmetics department but the rest of the store was covered with dust so they couldn't sell the clothes as new.

man back in my days i didnt knew about ((yous)) and i still dont

Whatever makes you feel better Iguess.

When the flag is Swedish, the line between meme and seriousness vanishes.
I've seen so much stupid shit from Swedish posters that was fully convinced OP here was serious.

>tfw when you see the number of replies and check the flag

don't be racist serbia

I met a cute girl in class today.
Then I noticed a tattoo on her thigh.
Why are women such trash?

Absolutely degeneracy, you'll be the first to go.

>Why are women such trash?
cities. degeneracy.

>tfw I'm literally talking to a wholesome village girl atm

All memes a side, is Sweden actually worse than the other cucked western euro countries?

Yes Sweden! YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!! Sweden yes!!

Sweden is definitely more cucked than Denmark and Finland, that's for sure. More cucked than Germany or the UK? Not really.