HAPPENING! Courtney Love is /ourgirl/

twitter.com/Courtney/status/872412363831603201

(Wife of Kurt Cobain)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EgSophie/status/870483747459694592
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g&feature=youtu.be&t=112
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617948/Courtney-Loves-father-claims-prove-SHE-responsible-Kurt-Cobains-death.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love people who defend Jews!

She also shot that fag Kurt right in the face. She's been /mygirl/ ever since.

Is she /ourdrugaddict/?

Canadians will believe anything. For instance if a 4 year old is told by a teacher they are transgender, and the parents disagree, the teacher can have the child placed with an LGBTQIAWTFBBQHOTDOG family.

Courtney Love with her much younger Asian boyfriend

>Courtney Love with her much younger Asian boyfriend
At Costco together

>>Courtney Love with her much younger Asian boyfriend

>>>Courtney Love with her much younger Asian boyfriend
Looking really old in this pic

>he still thinks Kurt killed himself

Pic related: picture of Kurt right as he was about to pull the trigger. So sad :'(

>chinky getting a white man's used up goods
hmmm
what did asian masculinity mean by this?

>Courtney Love with her much younger Asian boyfriend
Do you think she is a cougar?

Asians are masters of concealing their age until they reach 80. There is no way to be sure that he actually is much younger.

kek heres a story about her.
she used to run her own fan forum and my wife found about the whole courtney killed kurt thing.
so she went to her fan forum, and Courtney had just started a thread about 5 seconds ago about how she came back from tour and was so tired. so my wife asked replied she was a murdering cunt. post deleted by courtney and banned after a minute of being up.she had to have seen it.

Linda is getting torn to pieces in the comments, nice to see. She is one of the most dangerous people that has entered the feminist movement, a literal Muslim Brotherhood agent that rose to the very top in no time, she needs to be taken out.

Of course, /ourgirl/, the true /ourgirl/ would have to be a murderer. none of these other thots have killed people and gotten away with it.

She's utter garbage.

Having hung out with her, I can't say she's got a whole lot going on in the old noggin anymore

Kurt couldn't physically do that though. Too long of a gun, he's too short and no tools to pull the trigger were found. His shoes were on.

He also had so much heroin in him he wouldn't have been able to do much.

how old is she anyway?

Me too

Obviously anyone who helped orchestrate the "suicide" of the king of the grungefaggots is /ourgirl/ whether she wants to be or not.

she looks like JK Rowling

>(Wife of Kurt Cobain)
Kurt Cobain's murderer*

why assume it was courtney instead of (((them))) who had been trying unsuccessfully to turn kurt into a pop-star for years and were growing tired of his anti-industry rants?

She was circled in Epsteins little black book. Not even close to /ourgirl/
Hated that bitch since I saw Hole. She's smart as fuck, in a sociopath way, but a cunt.

>She was circled in Epsteins little black book.

Wait she went to pedo island? why?

If she didn't secretly kill Kurt and made him into a symbol of nihilism, who killed himself rather than live in a corrupt world, then the negativity of grunge would have quickly faded away, the same way Pearl Jam faded away, instead of warping so many young minds who now find themselves posting in an interweb cibernetic handpainting photographic board

No, I don't believe so. She killed Kurt Cobain, and was and probably is a degenerate slut. This is not a forum for reposting every washed up celebrities tweets. I think my tendies need some seasoning. What should I use Sup Forums?

your own cum

>Getting into a relationship with Courtney Love
I'm not gonna judge but this seems like a shitty suicide method to me.

name a better band
>you cant

>britfag classifies a Courtney Tweet as a happening

You deserve Muhammad seed.

alright, you win.

mad season is great too

I would totally get into a relationship with her just waiting for the right moment. Maybe one day she got her period late for a few weeks and got her hopes up. Then it turns out a big blob of blood comes out and she starts crying so you console her:

>"Shh there honey, it's not your fault you didn't kill him"
>"A-actually I di-"
>She quickly realizes her mistake and reaches for her gun
>You self-detonate your clone and teleport your consciousness to a cantonese hand drawing webforum

Worth it

What kind of Asian is it? Mixed race?

How about the band they took all their style from?

How can a spacey, obese pill head be /our girl/?

Kurt was the prototype for modern day SJWs, Courtney obviously decided to go full fash and bashed him (with a shotgun).

Foo fighters? Thank god kurts not around to hold Dave back anymore

kek you can keep her /r/asianmasculinity

So why do people think she killed him? They were a pretty cute couple as far as rockstars go. They had a kid. She was already rich without him. I don't see a motive

>play ball with the (((record label)))'s demands
>be independent but keep quiet and don't rant
if famous you must pick one if you want to continue breathing.

She didn't kill him. It's a bullshit conspiracy theory. Cobain was a suicidal and angsty drug addict. I guess she might have "driven" him to suicide by being a shitty partner and hence adding to his personal problems, but that's about it. Mental illness is real.

t. Money grabbers looking to make a name for themselves with a documentary based on dubious conspiracy theories

I bet you loved Loose Change also.

Not really, this is more emblematic of the woolly, suggestible nature of Women.

>tfw fell for the Kurt meme

I-I still kinda wish he was alive desu

She looks pretty good for being in her mid 50s. Still grungy and awkward but not old.

She pulled the trigger, he had far far too much heroin in his bloodstream even for an advanced addict to have the dexterity necessary to pull the trigger with his toe. The lead investigator on the case has a website about the whole thing, he says it was a coverup and he got railroaded

I never understood the whole convoluted 'too long og gun' and 'too much heroin' thing. He could have held the gun extremely close to his body and bent his arms. There are multiple postures you can shoot in if determined. And he was a major heroin addict so he could probably do a lot doped that few others could.

>he says it was a coverup and he got railroaded
this further proves courtney's innocence (or use as a pawn piece) by the record execs. lmao you think courtney fucking love has the political clout to derail a murder investigation? doubtful. but i can think of plenty of (((others))) that do.

This. It's amazing how many people actually fell for her bullshit.

Fuck off Courtney you're the OJ of white trash and everyone knows you did it

OH PUHLEASE! The crazy bitch cut off his credit card while they were searching for him. Because of this, they couldn't find his location. She had no reason to do this except to derail the investigation.
"Hey, my husband is missing. I guess I'll cut off his credit card so that his recent purchases can't be tracked the merchants can't be located." That bitch killed him because he's worth more dead than alive.

Record execs would've profited far more from a living Cobain. He killed himself, end of story. Believing it was someone else who pulled the trigger is just like people believing Tupac is alive etc.

>Washed up old drug addict that is only famous because she fucked an actually talented drug addict slightly agrees with us

Wow freaking based!

it's a little light of hope when someone like her is retweeting shit like pic related

record exec detected.
so tupac is still alive?

The Shaggs.

>Too long of a gun, he's too short
confirmed for never having handled a long gun in your life
>His shoes were on
this is literally meaningless

>Record execs would've profited far more from a living Cobain.
would they though?
>drug addiction spiraling out of control
>refusal to stay ahead of trends
>constant ranting and complaining
seems like they decided the grunge era was over and going out with a bang would ensure huge $$$ for the grand finale. grunge died along with kurt.

I fucking hate Linda Sarsour, so I'm liking Court right about now, even for killing Kurt Cobain.

RIP.

Is Courtney off her meds and back on crack? That's always fun.

what is with /r/the_Donald and worshipping celebrities. please stop. downvoted

Yes, he's alive. Our plan was that he'd come out a couple of years back with some banging tracks, exactly what the streets had been waiting for but we had to pull the plug. Pac is now fat and diabetic. We make more money by keeping him dead, and he doesn't really mind. Direct quote, "Too old for this shit anyway".

>Looking really old in this pic
She looked old when she was with Kurt to me. Junkies never look appealing unless you are another junkie.
Also I am amazed she isn't blacked.

>it's a little light of hope when someone like her is retweeting shit like pic related

Nice! Yeah we are getting a lot of people switching sides to us these days.

She is really old, she's 52.

Cool story bro. Would read again. You changed my life.

I used to see her in clubs in Hollywood in the late 80's/early 90's - she's always been as dumb as a box of hair.

The only reason she got any attention after Kurt died is that Smashing Pumpkins dude wrote Celebrity Skin for her.

He was the biggest rockstar in the world at the time. Do you really think he used a personal card and not one from the record company?

twitter.com/EgSophie/status/870483747459694592

wow who would have known

I never understood why Curt ended up with her. She's dumb as fuck, and crazy on top of that - legit, have to restrain her if she doesn't take her meds crazy. I didn't know anyone in the Nivrana camp, but I heard for years how the Courtney/Curt thing was an exact replay of the Sid/Nancy thing - blonde with tits distracts famous musician with sex & drugs, musician ends up dead.

Curt could have done so much better, and he ended up married to the biggest groupie slut in Hollywood. It never made sense - she represented everything he hated about the industry and music scene.

Unless it was he got too comfy with blowjobs on demand and the best dope in town, and next thing you know, whoops, there's a baby, now I'm chained to this psycho...

Kurt was mentally fucked from a young age. He was suicidal, small, wimpy and just generally messed up. Just read his lyrics or his journal the dude was fucked from the start. It's no wonder he ended up with someone equally as fucked.

>She was already rich without him
Say WAT?

Simply not true. Hole was playing clubs and touring as an opening act when she met Curt, I think she had just stopped stripping when she met him. (My friends claim we saw her at the Clown Room, but I have no memory of that) Her big hit record came from "Live Through This", which had Curt all over it, was funded with Curt's money, and her deal was because of Curt. After Curt died, her next hit record was because of Billy Corgan wrote it for her.

Hole got a little attention before she met Curt, but she was in no way rich on her own. That's just fucking laughable.

She's made her own money since meeting Curt, and only because she was married to him - and later because she was fucking Billy Corgan.

Courtney is and will always be a fraud.

Musicians don't get credit cards from record labels, you fucking idiot.

The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.The Best.

Look at how long the shotgun is.

El Duce claimed Courtney Love asked him to murder Kurt Cobain. He was later killed shortly afterwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g&feature=youtu.be&t=112

Even Courtney's father claims she has something to do with it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617948/Courtney-Loves-father-claims-prove-SHE-responsible-Kurt-Cobains-death.html

Really makes you think.