>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13138793
freebeacon.com/national-security/iranian-drone-shadows-u-s-forces-syria-day-attack/amp/
web.archive.org/web/20170512003825/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/trump-comey-firing.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/863007411132649473
youtube.com/watch?v=F44lUJCwE-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=p0_der_5hRM&index=12&list=PLCB87E97802B73B77
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you satisfied with the work Trump has done so far?

Vote here, please
strawpoll.me/13138793

We rises.

AWOO~

freebeacon.com/national-security/iranian-drone-shadows-u-s-forces-syria-day-attack/amp/
Iran needs to stop stalking us.

AWOO & STAND UP FOR AWOO

GOD
BLESS
ALL
OF
YOU

WE
WUZ
RISES

Comey said Trump's tweets caused him to leak to NYT through a Columbia law professor.

Comey memo leaked to Times - May 11
web.archive.org/web/20170512003825/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/trump-comey-firing.html

Trump Tweets about tapes - May 12
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/863007411132649473

Comey says that Trump tweet about tapes caused him to leak memos to Times -

>Mr. Comey said he decided to make the conversation public through an intermediary after Mr. Trump said on Twitter that the former F.B.I. director had better hope there were no tapes of their discussions. He said he did so with the explicit hope of triggering the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russian election interference.

>“I woke up in the middle of the night on Monday night, ‘cause it didn’t dawn on me originally that there might be corroboration for our conversation; there might be a tape,” Mr. Comey said, referring to May 15. “And my judgment was I needed to get that out in the public square so I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter. Didn’t do it myself for a variety of reasons but I asked him to because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel. So I asked a close friend of mine to do it.”

To people wondering whether the May 11 NYT story was based on the actual memos: this is from that article:

>By Mr. Comey’s account, his answer to Mr. Trump’s initial question apparently did not satisfy the president, the associates said. Later in the dinner, Mr. Trump again said to Mr. Comey that he needed his loyalty. Mr. Comey again replied that he would give him “honesty” and did not pledge his loyalty, according to the account of the conversation. But Mr. Trump pressed him on whether it would be “honest loyalty.” “You will have that,” Mr. Comey told his associates he responded.

Comey lied.

Why do I feel like Comey will be fine

>the Trump of God
Oh my.

>youtube.com/watch?v=F44lUJCwE-Y

When are the Britsh election results going to come in?

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=p0_der_5hRM&index=12&list=PLCB87E97802B73B77

literally impeachment
thanks comey

>trump of God
It's so surreal.

Not much salt posted. Has the left officially given up?

Will Comey get charged or nah?

All of you are my friends, please have a Wallpaper for your troubles

Trump's bluffing, if there were tapes they would have been leaked already like shillarys emails

nice edit here NYTimes, you sure are careful with words

maybe because it never actually happened?

This is some high quality meltdown.

What a fucking day, first the comey testimony is a big nothing and comey is just crying about losing his job. Then, Kike Echinwald ruins his career because he couldn't find tentacle pr0n. Couldn't make this shit up even if you tried

Give me your pasta

Thanks, user. What church did you end up going to? Orthodox? Catholic?

Fucking kike faggot

>Kike gets caught liking hentai milf puss puss
>can't flat out admit it
Kek

Comey has a knack for weaseling his way out of trouble, including dodging Clinton's death squads.

>Trump of God
What did Christ mean by this?

>When are the Britsh election results going to come in?
They already did. Corbyn won

Bill Clinton got impeached for the same thing, lying under oath. This is more likely than people will let on.

God be with you, too.

JUST FUCK MY CAREER UP SENPAI!

They're pretending like they won because they know we're salt mining

Just voted here in Bongistan chaps.

Comey suicide when?

This will eventually trickle to the media and probably explode with conservative outlets. Hopefully one of the Republican Senators picks it up.

all the major news sources have to go back and fact check/edit articles, since Comey kind of called them on their BS.
The libs who watched the hearing in bars just drank away their sorrows and will be back in full force tomorrow after they sober up

Soon.

Strange how silent the shills are. Guess they're still trying to process what happened.

this is annoying because it's been the Democrat's line for fucking months to say "we need to get to the bottom of this"

I watched several normies disappear from several threads at around the same time. I think they're slowly figuring it out but it'll take a while to sink in, what with all the russian collusion brainwashing that's been going on.

Alright, guys. I chose sleep and just woke up now.
Gimme the salt compilation.

>king james

>
>
>
>
>
>
>

You got the archives to both versions? Be sure to include that.

I'm going in August, and Catholic probably
Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

Hillary's emails weren't leaked. Also, you don't think Trump has better security than Hillary? The man doesn't even use email because it's not secure enough.

He predicted the election millennia ago.

>tfw one of her largest patreon donors for nearly a year but she never noticed me
>tfw probably sent her close to $9k

based bongbro

Comey wasn't all nothing, he shit on news sources and stories, and Lynch.

lol, reminds me of election night

>Womens equality party
>No UKIP
YOUVE FAILED, BRITAIN.
BRITANNIA DOES NOT RULE THE WAVES

More likely than Trump ever getting charged, that's for damn sure.

What the fuck is even happening. Have we shifted dimensions again?

>Strange how silent the shills are. Guess they're still trying to process what happened.

They have to wait for the focus group tested pasta to be shipped in.

Bots.

>Comey: he's guilty
Source?

>Spoiling a ballot
>Not writing Mosley
>Not putting a swastika
Low energy but yet still breddy good.
WHERE`S FUCKING UKIP?
RIGGED!

Nice.

>handing out betabux
Why though?

We seriously need to spread Comey perjuring himself everywhere. Get it out and make sure everyone knows it. Show them the story and the date it was on and it won't matter if people want to deny it if the right people pick up on it!

>Catholic
You better kill that faggot Francis then.

Comey fucked up.
Trump is cleared.
Lots of people in denial.

They can't act until they get their official narrative and copypastas.

>those sad faces that reflect those of election night

P-E-R-J-U-R-Y

Welcome back, thought Bibi got your ass.

In what world does Obamacare have a 55% approval rating?

Retard

w-wait... Comey LIED?

You're no fun bro

Kurt and Comey destroyed them.

What a pleasing image

not enough tears and people on floors in fetal positions, but its close

>>Strange how silent the shills are. Guess they're still trying to process what happened.
>
>They have to wait for the focus group tested pasta to be shipped in.

They're about to get their pasta. Chuck the Schmuck is making a statement now. It's on Fox 10 Benis.

No, he won't. NYT is already claiming the May 11 story wasn't sourced from memos directly. However, that isn't necessarily provable because the first explicit "memos" story was May 16, from a memo read over the phone at Comey's direction.

Trump's lawyer is correct that the timing is suspicious, but on the other hand Comey can claim he had no involvement with the May 11 story.

>Green Party

How the fuck can Jill Stein run in the UK? Does she have dual-citizenship?

>believing the eternal aussie
how new are you?

today was better than i expected
>i expected no evidence against trump
>i expected a lot of liberals beating their chests
>i expected salt from lack of trump evidence
but as a bonus we got
>comey outs himself as a leaker
>trumps lawyer pointing out comey is full of shit
>liberal media actually backtracking
now that muh russia is on life support they are trying the muh obstruction card
today was glorious

>Comey says Trump supports investigation
>even investigation into his associates
>he'll deal with it if it turns out some of them have Russia connections
>TRUMP IS CLEARLY TRYING TO DERAIL THE INVESTIGATION

How did they reach this level of delusion?

Seriously, how do grown-ass adults not learn to not take screenshots with open tabs visible?

>breaking news: Comey is a liar
Yea we know. He's been caught lying multiple times.

You didn't see it during the hearings?

Leftist projection. They are hearing what they want to hear.

Scott Adams was totally right. They're living in another universe. I wonder what their excuse will be when Mueller finds nothing? They'll say Trump bribed him or something, I'm sure.

I know this is cliche by this point but i fucking hate my generation so goddamn much

Nothin but hipster faggots and whores

Some believes that Trump is the second coming of Christ.

ENJOY THE TWO SCOOPS PEACH AND MINT

Give them time they'll start shilling soon enough. It's been a surprisingly long time though, perhaps they aren't as funded as before

It doesn't, Trump wouldnt have won otherwise

Please don't procreate

I NEED SALT

Trump's lawyer said it perfectly and then Fox started concern shilling. It's clear that Comey dropped the ball and lied.

I'd bet all my money that chick in front trying to look like she's seriously paying attention has no fucking clue what's going on