Whats with the burgers and circumcision? Cucknada is understandable, its basically a caliphate...

Whats with the burgers and circumcision? Cucknada is understandable, its basically a caliphate. But what happened to America?

Other urls found in this thread:

foregen.org/
knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/
takepart.com/article/2014/07/17/why-us-spending-millions-circumcise-african-men/
foreskin.org/f4sale.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews

Take a guess

Jews.

more aesthetically pleasing

t. shlomo

What's the deal with South Korea?

OY VEY GOY HOW ELSE WILL WE MAKE YOUR BREAKFEAST CEREAL?

I really dont understand why im circumcised

the guy who made frosted flakes also made us cut our dickskin off and suggested chemical burning of the clitoris but we didnt like the second idea as much

The Kellogg advocating cutting was an excommunicated Adventist, and he's not the one who made cereal that was his brother. Why don't you learn food history?

Fun fact: Reverand Sylvester Graham invented his "graham" flour and the crackers made of it to curb lewd impulses. If you want to stop jerking off just go eat some Teddy Grahams.

Search for "dual tension restorer" and move on. Search for "sex as nature intended it" if you need convincing.

You can thank me later.

I fucking hate that my parents did this to me. I tried to get my siblings to leave their kids natural but they didn't listen. What a fucking joke.

long story short

> dumb puritan begins the idea to stop masturbation
> any other sane country would have stopped it, but because America has a lot of jews, it was tolerated for "religious reasons", and because we have a lot of feminists, any humanitarian concerns didn't get in the way because "MEN CAN'T BE OPPRESSED"
> Advocated for by medical community because they make extra shekels off it
> became a meme, basically
> is slowly dying out as people wake up and realize how fucked up it is

How prevalent is circumcision in leaf land? I only know about 2 or 3 people here who are intact.

Same man. I tried to convince my uncle not to have my nephews cut but he didn't listen.

Don't hate your parents though, hate Americans and jews for doing this to us.

>20-80%
That's a huge fucking range lad. Canada's only 32% circumsized (as of 2007, the number's apparently declined) whilst America is 65% (as of 2011) and rising. Even Australians chop their willies off more than leafs.

It was pretty cool that my doctor in the early 80s was strongly opposed to it.

Half of yours

1 in 3 is still too high you dumb fuck

Nobody said it wasn't. I'm pointing out that a 20%-80% is fucking huge and completely disingenuous, that groups 26% cut countries with 78% cut countries.

20%-80% range***

Then why is America the only country that is starting to stop circumcision?

The 80s was actually the last time the AAP had a vaguely anti-MGM stance and mentioned the function of the foreskin in their pamphlets. Then they had a new Jew as their head and the stance changed by pure coincidence.

20-80% is a huge range

This.

thats the effect of a yankee invasion for the jews to have a stronghold in asia.
before us invasion koreans honored their body as a gift from their parents, now they mutilate baby dicks like a deranged semite

#notallburgers

Somehow this makes me cringe every time I see an image of it

Looks painful tbqh lads, god bless my un-kiked cock-skin

It looks like a torture device, and it's awkward to look anyone in the eye the first few weeks you wear it, but all that goes away when you realize that you have no other option (besides remaining mutilated of course).

If you ever feel pain at any time, stop. There is no pain, only healing.

Fellow Amerifats, please donate: foregen.org/

Same reason that America is beginning to generate so many anti-egalitarian philosophers: It's often the place that most fully embraces the propaganda and barbarism that, when a certain threshold is reached, most strongly turns against it

It got worse in Africa quite recently once the pharmaceutical companies realized they could use that foreskin in research. They went on a country wide campaign to convince the male population to have their skins chopped.

desu even that won't really restore much

it will in effect be an aesthetic and partially functional restoration, but nothing's going to bring back the missing nerves

Yep, it's us.

You need to die for what you've done kike.

Regeneration via stem cells will.

knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/

takepart.com/article/2014/07/17/why-us-spending-millions-circumcise-african-men/

foreskin.org/f4sale.htm

I'd go as far as to say the mechanical and protective functions of the foreskin are just as important as the nerve endings. The anecdote from men who had to be circumcised as adults and chose to restore is that it gets you about 70% of the original.

Naturally, the new skin is highly innervated and vascular.

They are the ultimate cucks. Jewish doctors have cut their penis and emasculated them into eunuchs.

Get raked.

I didn't know Canada and South Korea were our cut brothers in arms. This shit has to stop.

It's nice to be hopeful about shit like this, but the fact is that this won't happen anytime soon

the dumb sorry fact is that millions of men were mutilated in a brutal, barbaric ritual that masked by clinical sterilization and the professionalization of the procedure, it had a pretty big impact on any sexual pleasure they could feel, and nothing's going to ever help them in their lifetimes

Lads what jobs do you have?
Optician at local Specsavers here

>and nothing's going to ever help them in their lifetimes
You realize that this is one of simplest things to regenerate, correct? Full bladders along with various muscles and heart valves have been successfully regenerated and transplanted. This isn't something that will take decades. It'll take maybe a decade before this will be as available as LASIK.

>But what happened to America?
Look up Will Keith Kellogg and his cereal company, pretty interesting story.

That's still millions of men who won't have it happen in their lifetimes

That's still millions of men who won't have it happen when it really matters: in their youth

What I'm trying to say that, more than trying to find ways to repair the damage done, we should be stopping this idiotic practice immediately

Pls no bully

>20-80% being considered an acceptable range for one bin
What moron made that chart? And the jews. I'm circumsized which shame on my parents my mother was a nurse, but I don't care too much. Can't miss what you never knew. Didn't do it to my boy though. It's disgusting to have an innocent defenseless child in front of you and think "yep! I'm gonna chop off part of your penis because reasons"

Literally Jews

I'm going to shock my siblings out of doing it when they have kids.

How do you just "try" lad? Literally fight your siblings if you have to, those boys are like 25% you. As an uncle you have a partial duty to your nephews, especially if their fathers are retarded.

jel kod nas stvarno toliko?
znam samo 2 lika koja su isecena, blizanci su bez oca i naravno retardirana majka odlucila da ih iskasapi.

20 to 80% is a huge range. I know cutting is lower in Canada than the states

>%20-%80
what a great informational map schlomo!

1 Corinthians 7 (ESV):
18 Was anyone at the time of his call already circumcised? Let him not seek to temove the marks of circumcision. Was anyone at the time of his call uncircumcised? Let him not seek circumcision. 19 For neither circumcision counts for anything nor uncircumcision, but keeping the commandments of God.

Despite this country being overwhelmingly protestant, no one seems to have read the Bible.

remove*, I'm a filthy phoneposter.