Is IQ all that matters?

Is IQ all that matters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7GKmznaqsQ&list=PL22J3VaeABQApSdW8X71Ihe34eKN6XhCi&index=19
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Italy?! Are you fucking serious??

well clearly not when italy appears on that list

FIRST (((WHITE))) COUNTRY REPORTING IN

t. moors

Yes. Molymeme told me.

"No" - Dumb people

"There are many different kinds of intelligence!" - Average person

"Yes" - Somewhat smart people

"Intelligence is one of multiple independent variables affecting the outcome of a given situation" - E N L I G H T E N E D

>Italy
>Iceland

lol

yes but not all, but mostly

Silvio hired chinks to fill in the test results for everyone.

These countries need more diversity

like look at Mongolia , it's a shithole, but high IQ. Reason being they've been sandwiched and fucked up by two great powers.
It's a mix of IQ and history

A major but elementary redpill is that China and surrounding slants cheat on all forms of tests all the time. The government sponsors cheating.

>chinks are lying cheaters
nothing new. read a history book.

>tfw when you have nothing witty to say and are just flabbergasted.

you can't cheat on IQ tests

If it was east asia wouldn't be a shithole compared to the west.

No, but it is the best indicator of success. Don't forget the US's score is watered down by our outdated farm equipment.

If Mongolians are so smart why isn't Finland near the top?

>non diverse countries have higher iq than those with multiculturalism

lmao

>Intelligence is one of multiple independent variables affecting the outcome of a given situation

So that would be a "no" then

>believing asian tests
wew lad

But you can tamper with results

Not really.

You just need enough to make government institutions non-corrupt and sustainable.

I prefer Balkan culture and mannerism over Western, even though the people are objectively not as smart as for example the Brits.

The highest cultural achievement in food the Brits ever made was "fish and chips".

like how the russians tampered with the election, right you stupid libtard

Yes. We're categorically the most superior nation in existence, save for the southern portion, of course, if I do say so myself.

Yes, which is why they should shut this board down.

yes you can

It's a pen-and-paper test, not a brain scan

No, look at China

yes, wait till another angry white (((supremacist))) post that one school in rural china that cheats, you can't argue with em brainlets

have you taken an iq test before. iq test questions aren't memory-based. also these tests are obviously administered in ways that would prevent cheating by some independent third-party. also if people could cheat then why isn't israel at the top

Generally fucked up and complex writing systems in Asia prepare train them in pattern recognition that are huge part in most IQ tests.

FUCKING MONGOLIA?!?!?!?!

Clearly not or the chinks wouldn't be piggybacking on white achievement

Says the swamp nigger who didn't even make the list.

Someone put this in the brain size picture.

Happiness is all that matters, happiness with family, within the community and pride for your nation.

This is true, but there have been studies for this. It does help in pattern recognition, but not in the way you think.

It won't make you better at abstract reasoning or pattern recognition, but it will improve your ability to recognize pattern in words and how to sort them.

This is why Indians are so good at spelling contests , because Sanskrit is incredibly complex when it comes to length of words, but doesn't increase IQ.

But there could be other factors here, it seems natural to me that complex language is a necessity for high IQ.

*spatial pattern recognition

Also, this got me thinking that there might be a connection between programming and Indians that is simply innate to them, but their below average IQ causes them to write badly written code.

IQ and Conscientiousness from the five big personality traits.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7GKmznaqsQ&list=PL22J3VaeABQApSdW8X71Ihe34eKN6XhCi&index=19

>tfw IQ of 138 living in a society with an average IQ of 98

>he thinks internet iq tests are valid
lol you're probably in the 80s

Disgusting. What should be done about sub-102 IQ subhuman rabble?

Iq is just processing power, still wasted if it is used to run iOS.

IQ isnt a personality trait retard

blah blah keep it going you retarded faggots

SALUTATE LA CAPOLISTA

No because all China, Hong Kong and South Korea are actually shit countries.

I was tested by a psychiatrist when I was 9. I score 140-150 on online tests.

No.

Anyone who thinks Mongolians have a high IQ has obviously never been to that godforsaken shithole.

The average Mongolian is a dead-eyed emotionless ape whose sole motivation is to shake down any passing foreigner for shekels. They make Romanians look civilised.

No. You can not mesure genetics

ITALIAN MUSTARD FACE REPORTING IN

You can measure their effects though.

Yes, you can.
You get better at taking IQ test if you do a lot of them.
IQ test are not designed to be taken this way.

user here w/ : 137 IQ and STEM graduate degree who performs well in industry.
> Is IQ all that matters?
No it isn't. Intelligence covers degrees far and beyond what the IQ test measures. You can't measure something fully that you don't understand fully. The IQ test measures and correlates (for now) with past and partially present day society. This will change as what is needed to be successful changes over time as does what is needed to utilize technology. I tend to primarily see low IQ brainlets refer to IQ tests in aggregate to support their ignorant beliefs. Intelligent people don't fixate on IQ tests... They care moreso about what a person has done or does w/ their intelligence. I've met very intelligent people across various fields who probably have low IQ tests. Although I have had my measured for various programs, I think its a foolish measure of intelligence. They are very intelligent/high IQ people who perform like trash on the job, can't solve problems that aren't straight forward, and do a whole slew of things.

TL;DR : IQ measures matter to ignorant and often times racist brainlets.

How is Italy 5th, all the italians i know are dumb as fuck

rude

real IQ tests are designed by psychologists, 4+ hours long, have multiple parts, and are administered in a live setting. It's very hard to cheat on them. MENSA has a list of allowable tests and locations that administer them

>not controlling for no shitskins in white countries

Whites have the highest IQ's.

that is factually incorrect

East Asians beat whites on all IQ tests as well as brain size measurements.

Are you mentally challenged?
What part of taking repeatedly IQ tests make you better at them did you miss?

Not really, since countries can practically lie about IQ score

Can actually confirm this.

As a young guy I tried to get into Mensa and failed 2 times, then I started doing all kinds of IQ tests every day for "fun" and I got accepted back in 2014.

You can't increase your raw intellect, but you can definitely beat a grading system.

thanks for this

Italians are smart.
Only Americans think they are stupid. I never understood why
You must not have gotten the best italians.

the jew is always at the top of the lists

"Real" IQ tests these days are pure Raven Matrices, a psychologist is complete irrelevant and the method they used previously with word association etc has lower g correlation than modern Raven Matrices testing you can order yourself or take at Mensa.

The problem with all IQ testing is that very few have studied it's validity with rote memorization of abstract thinking and how it affects IQ scores.

Jews are smart for the same reason that black people have good teeth.

You're welcome

I know a couple of project managers that dealt with the Fiat-Chrysler merger that would beg to differ.

IQ is exceptionally important to the success of a people but you also need that spark of creativity, Asians for the most part are very content to just do one thing forever, for example despite all of theideology combined intelligence of the Asian peoples they never advanced to industrialization until it was given to them by Europeans, after which with the exception of Japan and a few others they never advanced beyond industrialization.
They're a people who will settle for "good enough" rather than pushing for better.
This has both its benefits and its drawbacks, for example they've a deep respect of their tradition and ancestors which the Europeans ceaseless drive for "progress" has largely diminished however it also means that there response to for example workplace suicides is to put up a net.

Oh, really?

Give back south tyrol you niggers

Romans dude.

>Be Italian
>Create Fascism
>Ameritards on Sup Forums strongly believe in Fascism
>Also unironically chimp out asking why Italians are niggers
>Check their IQ and go full nigger mode

no waaaaay

That's a pretty shit poll desu

The sub-sample size of each ethnic group other than whites, mexicans, and blacks is so small that it's virtually invalid, and entirely possible jews simply sent 35 guys that were high-IQ.

It's too small a sample size to make an accurate judgement other than "These 33 jews were exceptionally intelligent."

Of course, we can make the same argument about all the other ones- and I am. With the exceptions of whites and blacks [and arguably Mexicans] in this, the others are so small a count that an aberrant either way will skew them.

brain size, which leads to IQ. and by country doesnt matter. race is all that matters. america, for instance, is tied for 4th with Japan if you completely remove all nigger stats.

Check North Korea vs South Korea.

Say thanks later.

IN THIS AS IN ALL THINGS THE ANGLO REIGNS SUPREME

>Jews are a race

Outdated farm equipment is a big problem, how do you think we should deal with that?

Americans mostly got Sicilian sub-humans

tfw episcopal master race with superior IQ and Nordic ubermensch physique

>personal philosophy

Cant be because Hong Kong is degenerate as fuck.

No shit sherlock!!!!

nice average youve got there israel ;)))

tfw too smart to be white

Italy confirmed best white country.

>

Industrialization was a gift from the Anglo-German world. If your proof of this lack of creativity in Asians is this, then all other Europeans lack creativity too as they were also given the gift by Anglos and Germans.

Finns have the highest IQ in Europe and also probably the most innovative workforce in the modern age, yet were completely irrelevant in Europe for all of history. Are they also not creative because they historically did nothing? No, that is evident from their success now.

stay mad irrelevantio

Obviously not, since Mongolia isn't relevant politically or economically.

poor little tiny european brains, everyone know that womens love the italian Big Pasta Brain

As a born Englishman this interpretation of my post does not concern me at all.

Finns are Mongol rape babies desu.

One could argue that politically relevant nations and ethnic groups are fat, psychopathic and certifiably retarded tbqh.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

link