Who is lying?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/08/nearly-100000-dreamers-granted-amnesty-in-trumps-first-three-months/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trump probably

Why not both?

ur mom xD

Drumpf

Trump almost never tells the truth.

Did you know he gave amnesty to 100,000 illegals?
dailycaller.com/2017/06/08/nearly-100000-dreamers-granted-amnesty-in-trumps-first-three-months/

Jews

Trump looking like a manlet next to the BFBIC

So that's Trump?

comey

I never knew that Comey played for the Cavaliers.
Why the fuck would he leave the NBA to work for the FBI? This man is a fool. He could be living the life right now with a hot young wife and big mansion.

Trump, thats not even a question lol

Trump, obviously. What motivation does Comey have to commit perjury?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Neither?
Nothing they've said officially contradicts yet

Did you watch the testimony? Comey outright called Trump a liar, specifically Trump's comments about the FBI being in disarray.

>specifically Trump's comments about the FBI being in disarray.
I believe that falls under the realm of "opinion"
Opinions cannot be lies.

That argument doesn't hold water, its about the intent. If I publicly smear my boss saying "He doesn't know how to run a company! The employees are in disarray!" I could be sued for slander because I'm attacking his reputation. Maybe it really is my opinion and I genuinely believe the company is in disarray, but broadcasting that puts it into the realm of purposeful defamation and slander.

Drumpf

We're not talking about defamation though
We're talking about perjury and lies.

Whether or not Trump posted libel on twitter is another matter all together

Trump always tells the truth. When have you ever known him to lie about anything? He is a modern day Honest Abe.

Well Trump didn't do any perjury because he wasn't under oath.

Honestly its a good point though, I'm not entirely certain how and when an opinion can become a lie, under legal terms. Definitely an interesting topic and probably a defense Trump could use.

The Jews.

BASED

>if I publicly smear my boss

Trump fired his boss? Or is it more like:

>Your boss says the department you run is in disarray and fires you

The FBI WAS in disarray. During the election there were leaks, people quitting, people getting fired, people potentially going to jail, and the entire organization went fucking critical and people thought it was going to implode.

>Sweden

>Honestly its a good point though, I'm not entirely certain how and when an opinion can become a lie, under legal terms. Definitely an interesting topic and probably a defense Trump could use.

Yeah, I don't envy the people who actually need to make decisions about this shit storm

Especially with what the fuck "hope" means

wow if that is the criteria to get fired, you must want to impeach trump then?

strawman

that's not the criteria to get fired, that's me arguing that your boss saying you're a shitty employee is not basis to be sued/arrested for defamation/slander

you can't get rid of a president because you don't like them, they must break the law

He's been appointed, you do not fire him. He can, however, fire people who are incompetent- especially when the organization they lead is infighting due to corruption and leaking a bunch of shit and is on the verge of implosion.

That's completely different than the democrats who oppose Trumps politics losing their shit, because it isn't a homogeneous group. It can be applied to the Conservatives who are perfectly fine with him- outside of the old kook that has shown he's senile and incapable of thought anymore

The one that didn't perjure himself today.

>they must break the law

that's where the obstruction of justice comes in

Trump, on some stuff. Comey seems honest except when he doesn't want the clintons to have him suicided.

But trump hasn't done anything impeachable. Or criminal. Unethical? Who gives a shit? That's what politics requires. Better than totally corrupt.