If men who identify as women are allowed to be prescribed estrogen why can't weak men who identify as strong men be...

If men who identify as women are allowed to be prescribed estrogen why can't weak men who identify as strong men be prescribed testosterone? Gender is a spectrum, yes? Why can't a male demand to shift more towards the masculine end of the spectrum instead of the feminine side?

HYPER MASCULINE RIGHTS NOW

GET ON TWITTER

I AM TRANS STRONG MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
amazon.com/Definitive-Testosterone-Replacement-Therapy-MANual/dp/1942761724
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fund it

because introducing outside test wrecks your endocrine system unless you want to stay on it for the rest of your life

>not wanting to be on test your whole life

But so does hormone replacement therapy for trannies. It literally DESTROYS their bodies.

That's wrong though.

that is a lot of pinning and side effects, and if you miss a shot you're gonna crash hard.. are you sure?

I agree, but we all know why it exists/is a 'thing'. Effeminate citizens cost less than testosterone driven citizens and are more likely to comply to the state.

So you can blast, cruise and then get off it and produce the same test levels as before? I didn't think that was possible. RIP any gains you made though if that is the case.

i thought about this too, explain to me nigga

I am transattractive, my physical attributes and proportions should have nothing to do with whether or not you want to give succ

(((They))) don't want this.

its wrong for males taking male hormones, but its true for males taking female hormones and females taking male hormones

trannies literally cant stop taking supplements if they want to be remotely "normal". if they go back to their birth gender than they have to take supplements for that gender

This.

I want free roids now god damn it.

Left pic is the guy without a pump. Right pic is the guy after he did a few push ups and sucked in his stomach.

you CAN be prescribed testosterone supplements from your doctor.

If your testosterone is low, they can prescribe a supplement to increase your production levels. You need to help yourself first though. You had better be working for them gains before you ask your doctor for the prescription

It's not allowed because ZOG wants to destroy masculinity and turn us all into compliant consumerist estrogen laden freaks. (((They))) know exactly what masculinity leads to...

And I demand that those lib cuckoos pay for it

let's be the flame that burns twice as bright

it makes your balls smol so no thanks

difference between that picture is ~15lbs fat loss and flexing

You can get testosterone in any gym if you arent a complete autist.
You can also order that from china and mix it yourself with some oil basis.

It doesnt, it only does that if you go to extreme dosages, usually for a regular male system and a moderate dosage it will bounce back in 3-6 months.

I want to go on test but o don't want to fuck up my fertility. Should I just wait til all my kids are born? I already have one so I can swing 3-4 years and two more before getting huge

NO

I WANT IT FOR FREE FROM A DOCTOR WHO WILL HELP ME TRANSITION INTO THE ALPHA MALE I TRULY AM

TRANS MASCULINE RIGHTS NOW

END THE HETERO MATRIARCHAL OPPRESSION TODAY

Natty test needs to be

UMM EXCUSE ME

TESTOSTERONE IS RACIST AND PROBLEMATIC

Are you somehow mentally retarded?
If you caculate the amount of time you have to spend to get it from a doctor and the money you have to invest to get the raw material from china you are better off with latter.
Or even moderate dosages only cost about 150€ in euroland.

>gender to female on paper
>check out how the drugs fem to male take are named
>go to a physician known to prescribe them
>tell them you recently moved and need a new prescription from him

>free test

You certainly wont get 500mg a week because that would be about 10x the amount a regular male has. Or your doctors are complete and utter morrons.

Neither exercise nor change of diet will affect your testosterone levels to any significant extent unless you're eating one slice of bread a day or similar.

Because you don't need extra testosterone. If you eat the right food, do lifting, go out in the sun regulary and stay away from plastic (water bottles, etc.) you make enough test to be masculine.

Sven he's talking about finding a drug dealer...

Is this low level bait with a swedish flag?
But i assume that in your nation low testosterone would work wonders just like in big asian cities. Like a bunch of domesticated dogs that have to adapt.

because weak men are seen as worthless by society, no one would shed a tear for them.
it's why no one gives enough of a shit to help them.

> not within (((their))) paradigm

I can't imagine being this fucking dumb.
You're literally defending folks changing almost everything about their natural states, to include mental and physical, but you're taking a stance against testosterone enhancement.

Do us all a favor, before you kill yourself, kill everyone related to you as well. Then ofc, kys.

You can though you fucking dumb idiot, you just either get man tits when you get off of it or your heart explodes by your 40s if you don't.

Just lift a shitload and eat excessive amounts of protein, loading yourself with outside test is a bad idea in the long term unless you genuinely need it.

docs will only prescribe it if you are not just low but in the

My 3 year old son wants to be strong like superman. He identifies as a strong man. Where can I get testosterone to pump into his blood?

That won't work. I'm black.

you CIS strong man

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

If you can't get enough of the natural sun, then get some Vitamine D3

Testosterone only amplifies traits that are already there.

You find that in any gym. Not really hard.

The biggest problem with weak men or swedisised men is that they follow suit to the zeitgeist and do not question it. They lack basic principles and basically just adapt to a tailored little above average intelligence ideology, which will happen naturally or the expected reaction to that crap.

Probably you are a low life shill with the expected outcome tailored to your kind i described in

How the fuck do you stay away from plastic water bottles? Tap water ...come on.

Niggers are the ones that suffer most from sun withdrawal on a psychological level.

Good point, I also suffer from a Hercules complex. I want to be a mountain of muscle and break necks with the ease of opening a pickle jar like that Bane guy in Batman.

you have the net.
nothing is stopping you

What if I identify as a girl who identifies as a man and needs test injections?

Is that why they are pissed off all the time?

>Pic Related

Isn't right just the left after losing excess weight (cutting)

you won't lift either way faggot

I understand that theres a difference between medically low test and the meme /lowtest/, i just unironically agree with OP that if trannys can get tranny jooce just because they wanna tran, i should be able to get swole jooce.

There are ways to go about crashing test to fake the tests, but thats all bullshit. If somebody wants to hop on sterons, they should.be able to get some and cycle with their doctor looking over their charts instead of rando jooceheads on /r/sterons

'I'm nigger'

Fixed

People who take steroids and eat cheese burgers will still get better results than someone who lifts and doesn't take steroids. Lifting is a meme.

>why can't weak men who identify as strong men be prescribed testosterone?
You just literally invented stroids lol.
That's exactly what they are.

>Isn't right just the left after losing excess weight (cutting)
Negative, its after AAS. Do you even lift?

Na that cause has a mainly social root, just the more masculine version of leafs who are the swedish of northamerica with their current year leaflet.

wow you sure sound hyper masculine

Fuck I look like guy on left, maybe fatter

>why can't weak men who identify as strong men be prescribed testosterone
uh but you literally can you fucking idiot, it's called going to the doctor and getting tested for low testosterone

i'll tell you this though, you sure as fuck don't want to be on hormone replacement therapy, it is not the magical quick-fix for instant muscles you fantasize it to be. you're pretty much resigning the rest of your life to not having a properly functioning endocrine system if you decide to do it

This is best thing I've seen on here in months OP congrats. Let's make this happen lads.

The remarkable footnote about this thread is that tranny shit. I wonder why.

It does not destroy anyone's body. If you ever start taking test or est and you want to stop, you have to take post cycle therapy drugs that boost your test/est while you taper down your dosage until you're off. If you don't, you will have hormonal imbalances causing terrible mood swings, gynco, lack of energy/libido, etc. It is also likely that your natural hormone levels will never return to what they were before you started injecting.

I live in the US, ignore flag. Is this shit easy to find in big cities? Legal?
I have pretty good T already, but why not make it better?

53 year old male here
>1360 ng/dL
>feels good man

He is a big guy

Untrue, when used properly (not too high doses, not too long cycles, proper use of anti-estrogens) AAS are virtually harmless.

That is not true, what might change permanently is the testosterone receptors and sensitvity of testosterone sensitive areas like shoulders etc.
The danger is the addiction of said drugs.

Your balls will shrink

Shrink balls, gynecomastia, unnecessary stress on heart

You shouldnt break necks with muscles only should be able to do that on a intellectual level.
And the trifecta will materialize as a consequence.

How many scoops of whey do i need to eat every day if i want to make it

Yeah, the horrible addiction of being happy for once. I think I will start injecting test, fuck it.

there is literally no reason that men shouldn't be allowed to be perscribed testosterone if they want to, banning them from playing sports makes sense but there's no reason average joe shouldn't be allowed to

What if I have hypothyroidism?

I can take levothyroxine and still be Natty right?

The horrible addiction to not give a single fuck about your karma points.
The horrible addiction to give a realistic estimation, just get your t-level measured and if they dont give to you you take it.

Depends on your diet. You don't need any scoops of you're eating a ton of meat.

THe reason why they describe drugs to boobanimals because it serves certain midrange interests, but you do not get the same shit because the state always doesnt like someone that isnt docile. IF you want to bring in that vector that is what you get.

Look at 80s actors bodies in their old age. The reason balls shrink when you're on roids is bc your body recognizes ample T in your blood and tells your T production center to take it easy. They don't just bounce back from atrophy

you don't need any, full stop. a normal diet containing meat should be fine. most studies now with athletes are suggesting .75g/lb to .9g/lb. this is easily done without even thinking about it on a normal diet.

fart powder shakes are just for convenience. they will not get you jacked and tanned.
>a lot of pinning

i dont think it is. pharma grade hormones are incredible and i think nowadays it is seriously down to quarterly injections.

>blast, cruise, off, regenerate
you're correct - you can't. if you go on to any extent that approaches what any gym rat would consider a "blast" let alone a physique athlete or actual athlete, you are on for decades even with perfect pct

absolutely correct and important post. your natural test levels will fluctuate throughout the day way more than anything you can do with diet or sleeping outdoors or whatever the fuck they're saying now

Freeze some sperm before going on TRT as a fail safe.

Also with help from the doctor, it is still possible to produce viable sperm while taking test. And you can also stop TRT to get sperm counts up to have a baby then go back on test. Total myth that you have to be on it for life, your T levels will just go back to baseline.

amazon.com/Definitive-Testosterone-Replacement-Therapy-MANual/dp/1942761724