Is it true? Do women even come to Sup Forums?

Is it true? Do women even come to Sup Forums?

Femianon here, yes.

Timestamp now, you limey slag

Only trashy attention whores, for the most part.

Fucking Kek
This is Galactic heroes right? Can I get some context, what the fuck happened?

LONDON

No. What do they have to gain?

Istanbul

Hildegard best waifu

>what do they have to gain?
They have ultra Based MAGApedes to gain, user

Yes and the good ones never announce their gender because it literally brings nothing relevant to any discussion wven to if it's about women. All it does is derail threads so they can stroke there e clits

Yep but I rarely post. I still need to lurk and learn more, even then I don't think I could contribute much.

She got married

Nigress here. Originally came to Sup Forums to laugh at racists. Got redpilled within 6 months.Sup Forums made me realize how disgusting my race is at the moment and how the jews are using us to promote degeneracy and thug culture. Also made me realize how wonderful and delicious white cock is.

Way to clever banter for a woman.
You are a man
Or a cute trap.

Based Nips

Post a pic of your hair with timestamp

you can't even contribute to shitposting? for shame user

Yes, I'm one too.

Yeah m8 just trolling I am a man. Traps are gay don't forget that please.

INTJ woman here. I come because no one I know can have any sort of conversation even resembling intelligence.

I know only one woman who comes to Sup Forums.

Good.

Marry me?

>Traps are gay

oh, you poor poor child...

a fucking leaf

Would you really want a nigress that had black dick inside her at some point in her life? I doubt you will. That's why I'll never be able to get married to a white man and have colonial slave master roleplay sex with him. I'm tainted.

How old is she, wtf?

Women like this are essentially anti-feminists, that is they are rabid defenders/professors of our ideology.
I don't want a woman like that desu, I just want a modest woman who takes up traditional roles and does not give a fuck about my political views, all I want senpai

My GF introduced me to Sup Forums

Spoiler: Not white

Literally means nothing to me.

Queer woman hea.

t. cuck

Keep taking like that and you'll at last end up as a mistress for some NY kike

Not just any leaf, I'm jf93Jc2U bitch

You're an honorary Aryan now.

I doubt it. Women evolved to accept whoever is in charge and let whoever is stronger take over.

The difference is this time French women wont be getting their head shaved for fornicating with invaders.

I think you don't understand her.

She wants a white man but no white man who would accept her would hate her own people enough for her to like him

She is in a fucked situation.

wasn't it confirmed that there's a bunch of moms posting here?

Just, no mixing.

tits or GTFO

Women are just as frustrated with the BS as men. I know quite a few female anons. I think they get zucked more than the men.

No, I understood her completely, Ahmed.

first image shes talking to a bunch of dicks who want to beat the shit of them and in the second shes talking to her newlywed husband

I think across all boards the percentage of female users is around 30% on average

Tits, timestamp or gtfo

Were you just in that LoGH thread in Sup Forums by any chance?

There are barely any women on Sup Forums, much less Sup Forums. All the women I know would stop talking to me if they knew I browsed a site like this.

>not having a fleet gf

yes, my niece is a Sup Forumsack
>she also knew Adam Lanza in high school

Yeah I know there's a decent amount of girls posting here but there was a thread with a middle aged mom posting her feet and a bunch of anons coming out as mommies which really surprised me.

Kek
Double kek

Goddamn I want to watch this now, this is great!

I think a lot of those posters were probably larping...

>Talking to british husband after massacring all the zulu niggers

there were at least a few with OC pics

Met my fiance on here lol

It's not like women who browse Sup Forums say it publicly either.

They gotta get their shitposting in while the kids are off at school.

source?

grill btw

Post feet

Don't have it, sorry. I heard it a while ago here when there was a discussion of Sup Forums demographics
Can I see a few of these pics? I really hope they don't look the way I think they do

>tfw won't have a space fleet either

Of course.

Blog us. how the fuck does that even work

My girlfriend had a nervous breakdown when I went full 1488, a few weeks later, she frequents Sup Forums to this day

mfw actual women use korean fly fishing forum

didn't really save any but you should be able to find something in the archive if you look hard enough, that thread isn't even a month old I believe.

Nice

That would not surprise me. The ones I know who spread chaos on Facebook admit to browsing pol and other chans. I'm sure some of the profiles could be men but the ones I've friended were definitely women.

Yes, i used to come here and browse daily but Sup Forumstards were really mean to me and called me a shitskin because they didnt knew i was white and my grandad was a german soldier that scaped to mexico after the war but once i posted a pic of me they totally wanted to have babies with the mexican girl but rude and stupid people are not worth my time.

looks like you've never been on /soc/

Build wall.

link plz

I pretty much only browse Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums

My Japanese girlfriend is sometimes on Sup Forums to trigger some koreans

Yes, but no tits. Just a well used purse because no one wants to see 40yo tits but my husband. White, married for 18 years, college educated, stayed home and raised two brilliant boys and supported amazing husband. I've been on pol for years, I haven't posted much since Jim stopped posted here back when gamergate went belly up.

post hand or foot next to time stamp

It's almost like... you know how shitty it is when people are racist towards you. kek.

Remember, foppery and whim

foppery and whim

Jesus fucking Christ....and I post the photo upside down for the first time ever.

It was a few years ago. Met on Omegle, through a Sup Forums redpills Omegle thread. Ended up talking talking for 6 hours. I knew she was the girl for me when I saw her bedroom. Here we are 2+ years later and still going strong.

>Just a well used purse because no one wants to see 40yo tits but my husband.

If you've been on Sup Forums as long as you claim you'd know that's not true.

Such a shame she had nigger dick. Might have been wife material.

It's not much desu

It's useless anyway, the white race is fucked. Even the most redpilled woman will still use personal care products infected with jewish poisons

Xenoestrogens and Endocrine disrupting chemicals are in almost all personal care products now, from shampoo to toothpaste to soap, deoderant, makeup. These chemicals cause autism, small penises, intersexes, transgenderism, homosexuality, infertility ect.

All white women will be using these products on a daily basis while shaniqua tyreese won't wash for months at a time. So the redpilled pure white woman's children will be autistic, impotent and genetically worthless

It's all over for the white race

>no one wants to see 40yo tits
Wrong.

Also I have a certain stereotype of who browses here that I'd like broken.

Kek I bet it's his mom's purse

Thought about it but after your 20s, a hand or foot doesn't really look all that feminine unless your nails are done. And mine are not.

true fact: there are more women than men on Sup Forums

About to tackle this beast, should I watch Gaiden and the movies in chronological or release order?

It doesn't matter a thumb will never look thick at the root like a mans.

Good stuff, kek

Did I mention I have two sons? I've no doubt they've found their way on here at some point. I'd prefer not to have to help them bury dead hookers because they once saw moms tits on pol.

>No one wants to see 40yo tits

Well, you obviously haven't met me yet. I'm sure they're glorious!

Damn, I think you're right.

Yes. My daughter and I both come here.

Sea of Stars proceed to Overture to a New War, watch the anime and finish whatsever left after that - the gaiden, etc.