Runescape LGBT Riots

Are you doing your part?

Log on to world 330 members or free to play and join the growing protest. Protest has spread to Lumbridge

Quick rundown

>Runescape developer team announce a Pride Event in game for the first time
>players upset that a poll was not done, inserting politics into the game, and disliking fags in general
>in game 'riots' start in Falador world 330 that feature players dressing like Klu Klux Klan members
>Jagex mods allegedly begin permanently banning people wearing the white robes
>biggest riot yet set for June 8th (today) when the Pride Event goes live

also join clan chat

"the redpill"

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in New York the other day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen ice cream tubs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the tub and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each tub and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

bump

>make arab looking character
>desert robes and steel scimatar
>this event is against allahs will
>enforce sharia law
>jagex doesn't know who to protect

playing video games is degenerate
>kys

>implying dressing up as Klux Klux Klan members in a virtual world to upset redditors is degenerate

Get with the times gramps

kys

Man, RS has really gone to shit.

OMG THIS

>mfw i got permamuted a decade ago for making my character look like Jesus and telling people to gas jews

Bump for OS glory and the good old raid days

I just discovered the account I dumped like a decade of my life into was reverted to a lvl 1 noob.

Why would they do this? I was a billionaire with enough supplies for an army and now I'm a peasant.

Least you had an account, they just completely wiped mine.

STOP playing videogames

Hello how do I get a white hat? I don't even have a chef's hat and can't remember where to get anything.

tfw I see myself

red scarf in the middle lads

Yes I'm playing vscape it's the only good private server it seems. found them on vg

Fuck off, stop making these stupid Sup Forums tier threads.
sage

get mad cuckboi

If Orlando is any indication they will protect the mudshit

bump

WORLD 301

DO NOT PAY THESE ASSHOLES A DIME TO USE A MEMBERS WORLD

WHERE ARE WE MEETING?

i have some vague memory of frog head hats, is thats what in the screenshot?

Oh man, all this Runescape debacle is so crazy, the perma bans are kinda unfair imo.

What the heck, are they perma banning?

Styx approves

get an rpg not a scimitar

Who in their right mind would think this is a good idea? Like seriously this is just asking to be trolled. The mod is Shia lebouf of runescape.

hes literally a gay furry too

chef's hat is like 100gp at the grand exchange