To all Britbongs on Sup Forums

You country is heading towards violence and anarchy, there wont be a pacific solution to the muslim violence, the blood will flow on the streets on England and the rest of Europe.
Your country has betrayed you, your politicians have betrayed, you have no defense.
The police are your enemies, the muslims are your enemies, the goverment is your enemy.
Arm yourselves in preparation to violence, with real guns, not the shit that you are allowed to own according to the goverment, the muslims are stockpiling shit, i can bet my ass on it.
Organize yourself on the fashion of the IRA, don't tell anyone, it must be a oath of silence.
The real shit will start in a few years, maybe sooner than i might expect.
You must be ready or else you will end up as a slave to muslims in a not-so-dystant future, your mothers will be raped and butchered, you will be enslaved and your daughters if you have any will be impregnated with shitskins.
You must defend your heritage, with rifles and grenades, either your kind fights, our you will be wiped off the pages of history in a couple hundred years.
Face bloodshed, embrace it and purge your country.
I know that people here love to mock your country, but in the end of the day im sure that all of the legit Sup Forumsacks want your lovely Island to recover, not to become a muslim shithole.
Just look at London, its the fate of your whole Island.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39264664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember that time when you invaded our sovereign territory with every advantage you could muster and still lost?

That's a big gun for a gay little paddy.

I READ THE FIRST SENTENCE AND I ALREADY KNOW THE SOLUTION

ITS SIMPLE

REMOVE KEBAB

Yeah, i personally think that the Island don't belong to us, the island belong to the Anglo-Saxon people that built literally everything in that islands.
Its a fucking paradise on earth, they don't deserve to be on the hands of the shithole that is my country.
I dare to say, the Falklands are indeed british and i don't give a shit about "muh sovereignity" over them.
We should be allied and you may help us one day to create a southern european ethnostate on the southern cone.
Britain helped us to become a south american super-power by the 1900s, now we are shit.
I personally want friendship with a strong, nationalist british nation, i want to bury the hachet.

Its a UVF i think, a paddy wouldn't have that British flag hanging there.

Solution for Muslims is to remove kebab?
Wtf?
What does a group of extremely religious terrorists have anything to do with a cultural food?

Solution for muslims is to remove kebab? Wtf?
What does the cultural food of a completely different culture have anything to do with a group of extremist terrorists?

You are kebab, your cousins must go back to turkey, or whereveristan they came from.

tl;dr
Gib Malvinas, huehuehuehuehuehue

I wouldn't eat a handful of humans either though, just round up and gas the muzzies

You worthless cowardly traitor

We know, but thanks for caring. I still have hope we can fix things.

Britbong from norn iron, we have bombs, grenades and rifles covered.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39264664

God damn right they are arming themselves....... Get ready boys we will see a mortar terror attack.

>huehue
We are not brazil, you know?
tl;dr britcucks must fight

Press S to spit on kikeannia's grave.

>pacific solution

Much as I hate to agree with an Argie, I think you are probably right

The only bloodshed will be from Brits getting their heads cut off if they refuse to convert. Brits have no balls and will allow their country to be taken over by Islam without a fight.

They always did make the teags shorter than most.

I couldnt give a damm about this multiculturalist shithole.
I want a southern european white ethnostate in south america, we can anchluss uruguay and southern brazil and become a cono sur empire.
We first need to gas the villeros, there are plenty of land in south america more valuable than the malvinas/falklands, and we wouldn't be messing with a nuclear superpower.

not a fucking paddy is it you stupid cunt, it's a prod

Any Spaniard is expected to be that one commie retard by the way.

>Coming from an American
>Who's had 6 Islamic beheadings in public on American streets in the space of 2 years
Yeah, fuck off m8.

Los Spania es Piritas Angleterre`, we send los taco to rape and pillage Spain of all your gold, again and again like the good old days.

Comprende? Si Si si?

>Argentina
>The saviours of the British people

What exciting times we live in

Turd world cuntry is turd world cuntry.
I don't care about details

Don't look back in hatred.

You are a deluded fool,did macri fill your head with this trash?
>European ethno state
>in Argentina
>advocating the slaughter of fellow compatriots
>being this much of a self hating faggot

I was once narrowly minded like you,once.

Better red than muritard

Hey i love all the western europeans, your island is one of the places where part of my ancestors hailed from, most exactly from the city of Leiston in Suffolk.

Still mad about Cartagena de Indias anglo?

>a pacific solution

GOT EM

Macri is shit and is ruining Argentina, fuck all the politicians they must be lynched on the streets and hang up from lamp posts.
The mestizos kill white people every day, fuck them all, i hate to be forced to live with them.
I would personally gas everyone of them.
Cuck, you are what is wrong with Argentina, you must also be a Kirchnerista or a Peronigger.

>Villeros
>Fellow compatriots
You are the reason this country is shitty, fag you deserve to die
>Oh wow look an argentinian today i will remind them hahaha
>William! get your bloody ass down here and prep the bull ya cheeky cunt, after that, you better not complain when your firends get beheaded again!, ya hear me cunt!
>Yeah mum
I like bantz, but i also like brits and Europe, you guys deserve A LOT better, you have some work to do, pic related

Wish Brits would have survived longer. Really wanted to give them a proper send off with genocide rather than let multiculturalism destroy them.

As a potatonigger living in the UK, learn the fuck from the 'RA.
Not the IRB/IRA the 1970s+ IRA.
Look long and hard at how a bunch of farmers from norn ireland managed to wage a costly and vicious war on the UK.
Then imagine that with Muhammadans, because I tell you they've learned the lessons.

I get all the shit you guys have been trough the centuries, and i do sympathize with irish people fighting to free ireland, im even a fan of the IRA music and to learn its history, but knock it off.
The NI problem can have a final solution on the future, but for now, both of your countries are heading to extinction, you just got a fucking pajeet elected as prime minister.
The IRA should come back, but to bomb the niggers, sandniggers and pajeets, not the british.
However brits can learn valuable lessons from them.
Make your own British version of the IRA.

Im giving myself a shameless self bump, because Britcucks need to wake the fuck up.
People are dying on the streets, first it will be on britain, and then it will be everywhere if the globalist get what they want.

Nice post.

Is the UK the first example we will see of a dystopian nation? They will have communists running the countries, importing cheap, foreign labor that violently clash with natives. Additionally, they are rapidly losing any freedom of information/speech that they had left and they already have HORRIBLE self defense/weapons laws.

In my honest opinion at this point they have nothing to lose.
They are enslaved on their own country.
Britons will never be slaves my ass.

I don't know, they seem to be past the tipping point at this time. They are too comfortable/pacifist.

As long as there are white people willing to fight back something can be done.
Im sure that many people if they could get away with it would burn a mosque and throw some pakis by the Thames River.

why does it burn when i poop

HAHAHAHA

I'm a cafflick from the North and hearing you call a Loyalist gunman a paddy when he's standing IN FRONT of a union jack is fucking hilarious.

Thanks for the laugh

>Implying the Loyalist paramilitaries will do anything other than sell drugs and kill eachother

Nice joke mate. Up the ra

No shit, sherlock. They're all paddy cunts to me; they will never be true Brits.

KEK

what is the IRA anyway

Wew lad

They're fucking proddies, they're yours.

ulste3r is bridish!!

wAtP Ner surrenderrr

Fucking coward pirate as Drake, your national pirate hero

Remember you're falling down to 3rd world right now Hans

Fucking amerilard read a book, or just go down to the local paddy cave, read pub and ask them.
>Implying the Loyalist paramilitaries will do anything other than sell drugs and kill eachother
Both sides had fuckups on their organization, but the core was drunken Nationalist.
They should stop killing each other and start killing the browns.
Then they should fix the shit, maybe give the catholic counties to ireland or the whole thing with protestant autonomy, i lean to the irish side but i think that spliting the six counties on ethnic lines is the best.
Give catholic zones to Ireland and get over it, i dunno whatever makes it impossible that drunken north irish start killing each other again.

and out of the chaos will rise a strong party.
A party that will protect this island from greasy business men, crony politicians, filthy communists and any other globalist that wants to take what is ours.

Daily reminder that if this happened to your ancestors you brits would gang up, set fire to Mosques, kidnapp Imams and force feed them bacon, tear the trashbags off their women's heads, etc. Make them fear living in your country and then you'll see some progress.

>inb4 'ya your country is full of nogs America!'
Not an argument. I want you guys to fix your country. You need to fix your country or your future wives and daughters will literally be gangraped and killed.
>inb4 >future wives and daughters
Not a fucking argument. Stop moving the goalposts and fix this shit.
>inb4 'but what if I get sent to prison?'
Your grandchildren will be anally raped and beheaded if you don't do this you fucking pussy. DO SOMETHING!!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!

No party will save this country.
(((They))) won't allow that to happen, and thinking they would is foolish.
England as we know it won't exist in the future, we'll balkanize.

You're wrong. The police are people like the citizens. Don't forget your enemy is human too.
Blood will spill but now is not the time.
Sleep, Great Britian, and wake only when the time is right.
Your tolerance is a testament to your wisdom, and when you are on the brink your fury will manifest.
Wait for the day, Britannia. You have endured. Your spirit cannot be broken.

Quintessentially British.

>
>129091029
That is what i mean dude, but nowadays most of the brits are unarmed, and are unwilling to fight the muslims.
Brits need guns, need to learn how to use them and need to have the will to shoot the bastards dead.
I mean come on, the britcuck police is a fucking joke.

>Daily reminder that if this happened to your ancestors you brits would gang up, set fire to Mosques, kidnapp Imams and force feed them bacon, tear the trashbags off their women's heads, etc. Make them fear living in your country and then you'll see some progress.
Do this pls.

What gets me is how common these attacks on innocent people have become. People are being killed every day in the name of Islam and leftists haven't even reached the point of simply acknowledging it. If anything this makes them defend Muslims even more.

Liberals are never going to mention the problem and it's going to get a hell of a lot worse. Stay safe Eurobros, we are on your side.

Brits will never do this because they actively suppress anybody who tries to even speak about resisting Islam. The British government is actively trying to kill or demographically destroy its people and they just sit there like the worthless faggots they are, unarmed, unphased.

>Well surely it can't happen here in Shropshire! Must just London over there going mental as usual

Brits make me sick. All that history, culture and war for fucking nothing because they're all too autistic to complain and make a scene about something that just isn't right in their society. Or they just spend their days fucking snaggletoothed fat girls, watching footy, and/or drinking themselves to a stupor in a pub somewhere.

For fucks sake stand up for the memory of your culture and history, you faggots. Hurts to watch the civilization that sired my own kill itself.

They don't have to talk.
They have to act.
They should express themselves with gunfire.

Do you know nigger than a substantial portion of landowners recorded in the Domesday Book in 1066 are still landowners today? Alongside Japan the UK is probably one of the most stable nations on earth.

Your country with be overrun by hungry Venezuelans next Wednesday.

Yes but what if I get angry letters from the government telling me to shut up and then police members with plastic sticks come and hit me with them? That sounds really scary so I'm just gonna sit back and let my family and friends get raped to death by muzzies.

My point is that they can't even speak, much less try to organize a nice Berkley-tier brawl. Their intelligence services are dying for a bunch of rugby playing lads to get together and try to start some shit so they can deflect from the Muslims. Its gotta be all or nothing because the Brits hate themselves.

To elaborate, they shouldn't talk in public, they shouldn't attend to nationalist rallies, they shouldn't even post on Sup Forums, this site must be monitored by several britcuck coppers.
They should just do it.
Plant a bomb on a mosque, shoot a MP, kill a imman over there, a SJW figurehead.
A heavily armed, decentralized and most important quiet and active group should be nearly impossible to fully eliminate, they might bring down some cells but the rest will remain active.
For fucks sake, i have a Webley Revolver that i love and i would gladly borrow it to the British so they can go full Zulu Removers on the niggers.

>Just look at London, its the fate of your whole Island.

Meanwhile I'm sitting comfy in a city of 95%+ white British :^)

>telling me my country is fucked when you have a literal poo in loo PM
HAHAHAHA
I know that m8.
Fix your Island paddy, i want to visit its gorgeous green fields one day.
People here are bluepilled as fuck, just look how few argie posters there are saying something productive.

>Your country with be overrun by hungry Venezuelans next Wednesday.
You fucking brits pull this shit every time. Move the goalposts and complain about another country instead of taking our sincere advice and helping your own country. It's like if you're sitting in your house making fun of your neighbor who's house just burnt down while he's frantically telling you to look down the street at someone coming towards your house with a molotov.

But for how long it will remain so britanon?

Fucking this.

Ok well next week we're moving 300,000 Syrians into your city.

Keep in mind this exact scenario literally fucking happens all the time. Go ahead and ignore all the danger signs but don't come complaining when Muhammad is forcing his cock down your 12 year old sister's throat.

You're gonna have a gay poo in loo for a Prime Minister you dumb mick faggot. You'll all be fucking each other in the ass in celebration no doubt. The Irish really are a group of retarded animals. Bloody Sunday best day of my fuckin life

Ulster will fight!

They're all Paddy's.

I'd rather migrate desu. Don't like it here and the country is beyond repair.

>Loyalist
>Using AK rifles
Literally why?
Didn't the Republicans get them from gaddafi?
How did the Loyalist get them, did they stole them?
I tought that the Loyalists had obsolete british guns from ww1 and ww2 and maybe some FAL rifles.

>TYRONE
KEK

They're VZ58's from Lebanon and Type 56's from an unknown source.

Tyrone used to be an irish name and somehow ameniggers hijacked it.

Yup. You're gonna have to gas your way out of this one, bongs; my favorite kind of problem!

>You country is heading towards violence and anarchy

>Argie Cunt
>Big long post
>Actually just shit posting because Falkland salt.jpg

For real though, it's actually fine.

"You must be ready or else you will end up as a slave to muslims" - I'm 90% certain this is a shitpost but the fact i'm 10% sure you might be serious is a problem.