Impeachment when?

Impeachment when?

>blocking people is impeding their free speech.

More like nobody's got time for that shit.

But that's his personal twitter. It's not @POTUS.

Also, it's not like he banned them from speaking. He just stopped their ability to talk to him.

This implies every person has a right to a Twitter account. All you have to do to bypass his block is logout and view his profile. These people are just assblasted.

Nationalize twitter.

wouldn't that mean twitter can't ban anyone anymore?

A public forum is a public forum, not a web app. Nice try jew lawyers.

This would also imply that anyone who blocks you is impending your free speech.

Yep, I can make all the kike and nigger jokes I want and Twitter can't do shit than.

So he created a free speech zone?

The media reports every one of his tweets. This is the same as being mad that you can't get into the daily press briefing because you don't wanna watch it on TV.

But they are not a government official.

>muh allegations
SAGE

show in constitution where it says you must receive all tweets

does that matter to the first amendment? no.

weren't liberals arguing on night of long noses, that Twitter is private company and therefore not subject of 1st Amendment?

>A public forum
it isn't public.. it is privately owned.

So all those SJW and Feminist videos who closed off their comment sections should reopen them again for first amendment. I'm okay with that.

Please shut the fuck up and die, Twitter censors speech all the fucking time. Die! Die!

Well Spicey DID just say that his tweets are official government communications to the American people

The right of freedom of expression shall not be infringed.

Blocking someone on twitter does not infringe the right of the person being blocked to freely express themselves.

Going to be these """lawyers""" are on meth or something.

I swear to God, if the president gets impeached because he blocked people on Twitter, I'm going to fucking lose it.

>Twitter can shut you down because private company.
>Trump blocks you, public forum.
gasthekikesracewarnow