Wtf I hate trump now?

Wtf I hate trump now?

Trump doesn't need weak-willed faggots like you.

I like Shapiro, but he's 100% wrong about May. Her idiotic comments about the internet and human rights damaged her more than Trump ever could.

>posting something from Ben Cuckpiro two minutes after it was tweeted

>I like Shapiro
You should rectify that. He hates you.

he is such a faggot!

Still salty that his shitty Neo-con candidate lost to Trump so now he blames everything in the world on Trump. He's no better than the left when it comes to some of this shit

I agree with this little boy's opinions on how cancerous "progressive" identity politics, but that is all.

>I like Shapiro
>flag
GET OUT

what off the cuff remarks?

He's worse. Traitor before an enemy and all that.

it's the dementia tax shit and the human rights gaffe, the internet thing affects no relevant voters

that's the trick. there are none.

he buried his point in a cloak of language "off the cuff remarks" so he could push another idea as propaganda "Trump hurt my kike friends"

classic jew tactics.

Shapiro is wrong way too much.

He is wrong about May, she ruined her own show.

>May answering three Muslim terrorist attacks in the span of about a month with "Let's censor right-wing speech on the internet", is Trump's fault!

If you losers took the time to listen to him and get past the fact he's a kike you'll realize he's got a fuckton of really smart shit to say. Check his PragerU piece for one.

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read, and I've read some dumb ass shit.

>Check his
shh now

>Ben Shapiro

Who cares with that little Kike thinks

We all know Ben is Never OurGuy! Kike's gonna kike after all!

Trump hasn't changed voting in the UK one fucking bit.
The tory losses will be due to May being a soppy useless fucking hag that doesn't appeal to the right or the left. She will do just enough to get in, but its depressing as fuck there isn't anyone better.

>look DRUMPFtards the kike has ton of pseudo-conservative truism he can teach you! Hes a genius!

Women fucking suck at leadership, it's no wonder they lose.

He's a smart guy but his concerns are for his people in Israel, not Americans.