HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGuJjfQSL_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sips rye whiskey

Le mao

But the testimony didn't start till 1000 EST. Why are people at a bar at 0731 in the morning?

What have we done to deserve this timeline, lads?

The left cannot get enough of losing.

This is the best time line, bro. Wait for the twist.

>There will be Comey watch parties at bars
>Picture of one
>Libtards btfo
Wat.

Dysgenics.

What do you know about timezones?

>dead silence

Also was happening across DC. They truly believed it was the end of Trump

how much denial can we fit into a room?

Yeah, because they were doing what they came there to do: watch the fucking testimony. What did you expect them to be doing? Fucking on the tables and breaking the light fixtures?

If you go to a bar to watch a political testimony you are a huge fucking loser.

It's sad the events in D.C. Have turned into a form of entertainment.

haha comey is in a world of hurt after his lies

Not sure what they expected

They should serve big, juicy, nothingburgers instead.

Look at the discontent on their faces, it's like Election Night all over again

Yes, they were going to neutrally watch the testimony at bars renaming drinks and food about impeaching Trump.

this is pretty kek

they are

>It's sad the events in D.C. Have turned into a form of entertainment.
Rome before the fall. Plebs are always warned, and yet never listen.

It's called attention, stupid. Jesus Christ do you text during movies or something?

wut

>going to a bar to sit quietly and watch testimony
No.
They came to party.
They came to cheer on the "historic" moment of Trump being removed from office.

wHAT'S supposed to be funny? people watching the testimony?

2 SCOOPS OF DISAPPOINTMENT.

Dead silence... because they are watching... the ... testimony.....

It's been like this for a long time here in Brazil

God I hope her penis is feminine

Alright, where are you in the picture? Are you the numale in the front or one of the guys in the back?

hahahahah

All these swamp monsters turned out to bars for what turned out to be nothing more than Comey only implicating himself in crimes.

Smart of them to get drunk while they watch it.

It's like they knew what was coming.

WE WILL GET YOU NEXT TIME DRUMPF!! COUNT ON IT!!

Fucking idiots should turn up the volume then. What a load of retards.

My god, I'm a hermit, but jesus fuck. You retards really have no human contact, do you? That is NOT how people act at a watch party. Ever. Christ, even I know that and I've never been to one.

>Still whining about Hillary Clinton
This is hilarious and SAD!

>one letter off from COmEy

you've clearly missed all the earlier threads

people were actually expecting today to be a huge happening?

what a bunch of delusional weirdos

I feel like i missed that part, when did he do that?

t-they're not sad! just... just focused. yeah. focused.

SEETHING

I know that Brooklyn is in NYC, NY which is on Eastern timezone (same one I'm on) and I know the hearing didn't kick off until 1000EST.

>going to a bar to watch a congress hearing

What is wrong mith mericans

I remember that picture from election night
>tfw you are a secret Trump supporter and your friends make you go to a Democrat viewing party

>all those nu male cucks

We have been loved and chosen by Christ to witness the corrupt brought to justice and the immoral to their knees.

Ok, I'd fuck every girl in that pic except poo in the loo in the middle

>the secret Trump voter

That girl's face on the left. I just keep hearing "Waaah wahh waaaaaaaah..."

That girl mid left looking off camera with curly hair has my sister's exact face what the serious fuck

leftist obsession with trump has reached mental illness tier. they thought that comey's testimony is gonna lead to trump's impeachment so they organized viewing parties. that's how fucked up they are.

What did they expect to happen?

Comey:
>Trump is the illegitmate son of Joseph Stalin and his extraterrestreal mistress from from Zeta Reticuli

I went to a 2012 election watch party filled with liberals. Partying and cheering is exactly what they went there to do.

>PURE 100% AMERICAN PHENOTYPE

They're probably watching McCain trying to figure out if he's high or just senile.

She'd probably put some shit on you that Ajax won't take off

desu they must not have ever watched Comey testify before because that shits boring every time.

Your sister is a clone.

Are you retarded? user who took the screenshot wasn't at the bar obviously and is probably on the West Coast or something.

what a bunch of nothing burger

i've never seen such nothing burger in my life

Why cant they just learn to poo in the loo? What the fuck is soo difficult about that?

If a post on twitter gets likes, It's probably from Commiefornia

it was always false, manufactured hype. they wanted to make a couple bars trying to cash in on retards look like some amazing hot superbowl type event that just has everyone gripped because everyone would love trumps impeachment

it really might have only been one bar, and that's the one picture of it.

>om mani comey hum

Why would people who hate Russia help the Russian economy by buying their vodka?

Well sure, not libshits. Not with all the losing. Nothing sours booze more than drinking to sooth the ass ramming theY get on a routine basis.

Can someone TL;DR this?

Maybe your father has another family you dont know about?

Suffered

Must be nice to not be gainfully employed.

>impeachmint
pretty clever if you are appealing to the leftie hipster faghót. I hope the inventor had a sign that said "no refunds."

I didn't mean literal shit. I see how that could be confusing. It's a euphemism. Like she'd fuck you so hard you'd lose sleep every time you saw an Indian woman afterwards. It would haunt your dreams and make you question reality.

people expected the comey testimony would be a fun thing to watch in a bar. they were wrong.

kek
I go to that restaurant all the time
>mfw they'd never suspect I MAGA

Suffering in most other aspects of life. We plant the tree knowing we will not live to sit under it's shade, but that our children will.

They already fell for that once

Iirc it was just one. There was a story that it was planning to do it a couple days ago. Now it's"zomg guise all the bars are filled with sad hipsters". Don't get me wrong I'm in a good mood today and am glad that trumps getting above the "cloud" finally. But biased media reporting should be banned no matter how slight

youtube.com/watch?v=FGuJjfQSL_I

1:42:40

>t-there was no r-russian interference guisse, i swear

>typing at a printer
knyuk

looks like that restaurant is serving up lots of steaming hot plates of nothing burger haha

I want to believe.

>not going full MAGA 3 drinks later
pussy

>atheist prayers

Lol they should have a "nothing burger". $15.99 and it's a foam plate with a great value bun on it with nothing else.

>Printer
Thats a word processor

with a side of obstruction of justice fries

Alcohol is still legal here

That curly hair redhead is a cutie pie.

They were promised drinks for each Trump tweet. He has maintained radio silence.

The biggest job creating factor of Trump's presidency must be all those delusional lefty cunts who will buy into whatever is anti-Trump right now.

>nothing burger

>great value
Top kek. Nobody here but you and I know the great value mark.

>using a word processor
?(no meme found)?

Did Trump ask for this?
I mean yeah of course he did, I'm with her now

Is Hillary president now?

they have a tasty burger on a pretzel bun tbqh