Any foreigner willing to marry a Brit?

I need to get out of here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJn029waQkc
statisticalatlas.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come with me

Think i'll get refugee status in the US when Corbyn starts opening the labour camps?

We can already seek asylum in Hungary

>Hola gringo-user, why don't you destroy this pussy like you destroyed my army in '82?
What do op?

I'd ask her to marry me to move to Argentina. It's honestly preferable.

Kek fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=XJn029waQkc

We have fag marriage here I'll marry you as long as your a cute twink and I live in the countryside so no nigs or Muslims here.

Too close mate, when it all goes under here it will probably happen to you too.

Teeth or gtfo

Maybe

Are you a qt trap?

Not gonna undersell myself.

>British

>tfw can get an irish passport through grandparent

feels good la

Ill marry you for 10k usd.

You can live with me for free for 2 years, you will have to pay for your own food, travel, ect any personal expenses.

After two years we will divorce and never speak again.

Are you serious?

kek, I like where this is going

Yes

Are you male or female?

/pol's booking a wedding get the fuck in here lads

just move to a state where gay marriage is legal

oversell*

I'll get back to you within the hour about it. Then we'll talk on discord.

That's every state now.

Male

Okay but you're going on HRT and I'm keeping you locked up in my basement until cummies.

>not wanting to witness the ushering in of the age of ultraviolence

Britain is always ahead of the curve, you guys kick-started industrialization after all.

You will literally witness the first major race war of the 21st century.

You willing to get dirty?

If you're a sandnigger, the libs here in Merica will take you sight unseen, m8.

C-can I attend the wedding?

If you can cook well and look pretty in a dress then I can take you in.

U wouldnt want to move to where i live, nearly as bad as your shit hole

No, but is offering a good deal and I think I will take him up on his offer. He will be $10k better off and I will be free of this shithole.
White English

>"sure thing whiteboi, I'll take you and your tight boipussy in..."

I love how this place brings people together.

Never change Sup Forums

Am I allowed citizenship in Germany if my grandmother was born there to a German mother? pls say yes :(

How easy is it to get into the US with a MSci in Physics from a Russell Group?

You think going to Germany is a good way to get away? You're going right into the heart of the storm there lad.

are you a girl(male)?

I'll give you $15k, and I'll cook and clean your house for 2 years.

>cuckold projection

Dude move to Norway or Denmark or something, Switzerland and austria works too.

there are terrorist attacks in the UK every 3 days while we had our last one in like... two months!

Like the US constitution and culture, I'm done with Europe.

I just want to leave this country, I hate it here. I feel like a foreigner in my own land.

Wont it be difficult for you to convine your government that you and Nigel are in a genuine gay relationship?

Reminds me of a peter hitchens quote.

You're just trading arabs for niggers

Can you answer my question Would I be able to get in through heritage or do I need to take the longer route?

Well yeah, I agree with Peter on a lot of things. He tends to be correct. It's all true though, everyone is so swarthy here.

any Eastern European guy want a white, virgin, Canadian studying chemistry? I want to get out of Canada before it becomes South Africa 2.0

True for the cities. I'd recommend anyone considering visiting to check the demographics (and even food stamp usage) of the areas you plan on visiting/living.

statisticalatlas.com

I'll go to the Sup Forums wedding. I can make burgers

You can, but you have to take the German citizenship test.

It is a multiple choice questionnaire on Jew gassing techniques and bull prepping.

Post boipussi

You can marry Mohammed, or Abdhul, or Yasin, or any of the sexy lucious Muslim men in your country. And they will love and take care of you now. Allah Ackbar. Say that a lot. You'll do fine.

I'm also looking to marry.

Need an American girl, I want to live in the land of the free.

Go away, this is for bongfugees only.

>impact font
Hey, r/The_Donald, what's good?

Gee thanks for that Nige

post dick

>Sup Forumsack wants to leave Britain so he maries another one and now they have to live together
Sounds like a pretty good sitcom. Please update us on your sheananigans.

10/10 here ready for anything

Having all ten of your front teeth doesn't make you hot in the states, Nige

Shitskins are raping your heritage out of existance. Now is not the time to be picky bong

Crazy antics will unfold when bong forgets to use a non U.K. fleshlight adapter and wrecks his uncut dick

No, the great european migration is about to begin. It's every man for himself, I won't let you anglos take the best American girls.

> post dick

Yea see now this is actually probably an American woman. You can tell by the absolute simplicity of the statement.
And like an American woman, even without saying much, the hoe bag slut ass nature of her comes through.
Put a band aid on it! You can actually smell the rank.

They are more impressed by you having ten chins there

just over 6

IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN

sorry i tried to translate something for you but i was too slow. this user is technically right also no police no record and basic knowledge in the german language would be good. like in every country i guess

I'll turn you out bro. Sorry I'm a pimp

sorry Mr Clooney

Multi-chins are a sign of wealth and health.

You fem?

no benis plz

That's okay thank you Hans. Guess I need to brush up on my German then.
cheers chap

ITT: right wing Nazis getting gay married for immigration reasons.

I love this timeline

Show tits or GTFO (For real)

GAAAASP! Someone is getting a British for the cellar! Oh the games are going to be fantastic!

I'm in!

do you have a penis? if yes, no.

Shouldn't you atleast be asking if its feminine or not?

Please reference

Of course YOU are Sweden.

no penis is feminine.

damn...

Maybe there is maybe not, but it's British so the testicles were removed long long ago.

Unless you're cheaper ofc

Americans should jump at the opportunity to save a europoor from a life of poverty and without freedom, it is what you're country was founded on

nah i've been told "its male"

We are too fat to jump.
We can roll over for that chance after our nap though, hang on tight ancestors, we are coming!

>founded upon
Yes.
>jump at the opportunity to save a europoor
Why save anyone when we can ensure everyone else has the least amount of freedom, while we have it maximized WITH surveillance! Why, it's the American dream to shit on everyone else!

Are you a girl?

Look! Look! Now a Sweed wants to go in the cellar with the British! You can go around the world and not leave the house. Make the Sweed the gimp. Make the sweed the gimp.

Once again,

Female?

Need someone to run interference from the robbers in the woods eh Hans?