The shampoo jew

>literally putting female hormones called (((xenoestrogens))) in your shampoo and soap
>causes autism, microphallus, intersex, gender dysphoria, low testosterone and sperm counts

Have you taken the xenoestrogenpill yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/emrics-essentials.html
cycleharmony.com/remedies/hormone-imbalance/top-10-xenoestrogens-the-primary-cause-of-estrogen-dominance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>causes autism
Do you know where you are?

so how am i going to clean myself?

from the looks of this place it seems Sup Forums drinks shampoo never mind using it on their greasy hair

Baking soda and apple cider vinegar.

>He uses shampoo
>sham
>poo
user, please. No one here uses that shit

>blaming the jews for his tiny dick

ok

You'd smell like shit.

You'd smell like apple cider

with water.

after a week or three your hair will become normalized. I have not used schampoo for like 2 years. It does not smell or become greasy. Just normal healthy hair.

This place is populated by the consequences of xenoestrogen use. If you actually look into the statistics it's frightening how much autism rates have skyrocketed, the male sperm count in developed countries is at an all time low, record breaking numbers of micropenises, ect.

Google "xenoestrogen free shampoo/soap" idk nigga don't expect me to do your work for you. I just wash myself with water like God intended but I'm sure if you want to use soap somebody sells stuff free of xenoestrogens

Not exactly a pleasant smell, that mixed with your own odors. I have enough Indians who smell like shit around me.

didnt work for me

>hygiene is a Jew meme
>regular exercise is a Jew meme
>stable income is a Jew meme
>social life is a Jew meme
>having a girlfriend is a Jew meme

how did it not work, too greasy or what?

im scared mom

I've been washing my hair with just water for 3 months now. It looks great and grease helps to keep it straight.

infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/emrics-essentials.html

>inb4 shills

no wonder you spics have greasy hair.

that and dandruff

Jokes on you I never use soap or shampoo. Just water from our own well (not connected to the city.) and a wash rag to scrub clean. Shampoos and smell good stuff is for plebs.

those still have xenoestrogens in them, I don't think there is any xenoestrogen free products out there. It's in everything. You won't be able to find anything that doesn't have that shit.

hygiene with toxic products that make your dick fall off is a jew meme

It's not just shampoo--estrogen is in processed/pasteurized meats, cheeses, etc. and other foods. Add all of the estrogen and atintibiotics up from all the products we use, and it doesn't just affect us: it stores itself in our DNA and resurfaces as disorders in our kids, grandkids.

maybe some people just have a naturally higher oil production or whatever.

I just wash it thoroughly warm water a rub, then rinse with cold water when done.

>Google "xenoestrogen
FUCK!!!!!!! why are they trying to poison us?

cycleharmony.com/remedies/hormone-imbalance/top-10-xenoestrogens-the-primary-cause-of-estrogen-dominance

good for you
i take long hot showers like a raging homosexual so it might be that too for me

Anyone know what the elites eat, drink, wash their bodies with, etc?

The blood of the innocent.

Source? Proof? Studies?
Nice try Jew.
>make right wing people smell like Shit and be dirty

this

the worst exposure to xenoestrogens is through skincare products because it's more easily absorbed through the skin, stuff like sunscreen is especially fucking bad for this

But you'll also find them if beef, processed and fast food, even fucking bottled water because it'll seep out of the plastics and into the water. If you remember the BPA shit, that's all connected to this

Humans are a dying race if we don't stop consuming this shit right now. Eat organic local foods and find skincare products that don't have any xenoestrogens in them, or just wash with water if you can't

If i stop using shampoo, will it cure my autism?

Jew memes are Jew memes designed to turn western men into man-children

tap water has birth control in it

use natural coconut oil shampoo without any artificial ingreidients

(((why do you think)))?

There has to be someone selling stuff without xenoestrogens and fighting against the jew.

I don't think it will cure your autism completely, but cleansing your body of xenoestrogens will certainly help and will definitely keep it from getting worse.

no poo here about a month in, how do I keep the scalp clean tho?

>not taking the coldest possible showers and being very angry at the same time
PLEB

i just rub it when washing

you could also buy a boar hair brush too if your're into that

you can go to whole foods and get a natural shampoo

or emrics essentials from infowars

something like that

>Purified water, aloe castile liquid soap unscented ((filtered water, organic coconut oil, potassium hydroxide* (used to make natural soap), organic olive oil, organic jojoba oil, rosemary extract, organic aloe vera)), xanthan gum (natural gum), organic lemongrass oil, organic rosemary oil, organic henna herb (plant base, colorless), organic chamomile flower. *

this type of shampoo with organic oil this organic oil that will help ur hair way better than regular chemical shampoo and make it beautiful

chemical shampoo is retard strips ur hair and makes it shit

most "natural shampoo" still has xenoestrogens in it, same with the infowars shit

meh you can easily make soap your self out of jew fat. We all did it 6 million times in jr high. But when it comes to more modern chemicals, we make a lot of btw, that is used to actually clean you, they are a bit more advanced than that and not dangerous.

Other than that I'm to baked to remember the chemicals names, even doing half a year of course work on it due to weed, it's harmless but you clearly add shit to it. Damnit I had it on my tongue but I mix it up with this other chemical for not making shit burn but which is dangerous in börk bromerte flamme hemmere, they are nasty... that didn't help damnit
I sleep now
>MAKE SOAPS OF JEWS
JEW SOAP
THEY JEW US
WE SOAP THEM
KIKES
#MAKESOAPSGREATAGAIN

Reminder that underarm deodorant also causes cancer

This
The stem for my shower broke or something.
I get hot water out of every faucet in my apartment, including tub spout, but not shower.
I've had it fixed twice and it broke again, so I said fuck it.

Now every time I take a shower it's like a fucking battle against the water.
I stand just outside the reach of the ice cold water, take a few deep breaths, then punch my way into the down pour, grunting and flexing my muscles to fight off the freeze.
It's not an easy fight, but I win every fucking time.

no it doesnt have the parabens phthalates

its like putting coconut oil on ur skin it doesnt do anything bad theres no estrogen ur a idiot

thats what this is all about

Sulfate-free, paraben-free shampoo
Ammonium LS free shampoo for itchy scalp
Free from synthetic chemicals or dyes
Free from stearalkonium chloride or dyes
Free from PEG, ceteareth and polyethylene
Free from gluten, dairy, soy, corn, preservatives
Free from octinoxate, salicylic acid, methylparaben
Free from Cocamidopropyl Betaine or Coco-Betain
Free of Hydroxypropyltrimonium and other chemicals
Free from propyl, isopropyl, butyl, isobutyl, DMDM hydantoin

Omg you sound like a faggot, who gives a fuck about a clean scalp

Let me guess:
>vaccines cause autism
>people don't contribute to global warming
>thorium is the energy if the future
>the jews are suppressing panacea for all major illnesses

lmao go ahead believe controlled opposition alex jones, he doesn't even have an ingredients list

get the fuck out of here, retarded shill. Xenoestrogens cause autism, not vaccines

kill yourself

(oh wait, you already are.)

Holy shit OP, I just read some studies/articles and you're right. Wtf should I do ? Does washing myself in my pool works ? I do it pretty often during the summer when I play MMOs and it kinda works. Or do you have any soap/shampoo that won't turn my future kids into retarded faggots ?

>falling for water vendor tricks

Just buy this shit, you'll be free of estrogens, free of grease and won't smell like an apple-flavored faggot

Thanks user, do you have anything for the body ? I can't use shampoo all over my body, it will hurt my peepee.

Give me some hard proof. Hippie/conspiratard blogs don't count.

This is why I only use soap made from the fat of kikes i cook in my oven.

I make my own soap, it's really easy. No need to worry here.